Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DiVooNehShO

Fereydoon Zandi!

hey guys.. how's it going?

as you all know Mr. Zandi is one of our TM's great players and we all love him to death! :DD

well, long story short he is very upset with the way all the other team melli players treated him and is thinking of leaving our TM. :(

http://news.gooya.com/sports/archives/049920.php

that's an interview he did a few days after the Angola game... for those of u who can read farsi u should read it!

the members of PFDC forum are doing a petition and they're going to send it to him once they get enough signatures. Since i'm also a member on that forum, i and another member thought we could do a petition on a few forums and just merge them all together and send the final one to him so that he can see we love and support him :)

I would REALLY appreciate it if you guys took a moment to sign this :)

http://www.petitiononline.com/hauleen/petition.html

P.S. the guests should sign this too.. it doesnt have to be members... just the more sigs the better... email it to friends/family if u think they'll sign it :D

touyeh hameyeh yek sal va nim keh touyeh team melli hast,man hich chizeh jalebi azash nadidam ke anjam bedeh barayeh team melli !

touyeh hameyeh yek sal va nim keh touyeh team melli hast,man hich chizeh jalebi azash nadidam ke anjam bedeh barayeh team melli !

ok hala to emza kon... inshalla badan mibini! :brows:

thanx khanoomi muwahz

AMIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... salameto be Mehrzad JOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOOoOoOooOoOooOOOOOOOOON miresoonam :brows:

I love Zandi as much as everyone else. I think he is a lovable person and a great player.

HOWEVER......Until he finds himself a club, he does not belong in TM. Its that simple. It doesnt send a good messege to the oppostion wen u have a player in your national team that has no club and seems as though he cant find one.

I wish Zandi the best cause i think he is one of your best players but he must get his act togehter soon otherwise he will not find a good club and then will probably be overlooked for the national team.

thanx khanoomi muwahz

AMIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... salameto be Mehrzad JOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOOoOoOooOoOooOOOOOOOOON miresoonam :brows:

no problem hun