Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
"Mmeeoow"

.......Today i smiled because........

Its so important to be happy. I'm sure with life's pressures, stress, work, it gets kinda hard sometimes.

But even though you dont realise, everyday, something, someone, a situation or even a simple thought, will put a REAL smile on your face....

what made you smile today!! :friends: (even if u thought about something evil we wanna hear it)

I had no work today, sat on the couch all day watching movies and being lazy. was thinking about my lil nephew and how he chuks a fit when he doesnt get what he wants....its so cute and funny! made me smile!! :bl

• Like 1

Good to see you again Miu Joun khoshgeleh :brows: :clap2:

I had a busy day today! So! When I woke up this morning! I saw myself in mirror! I was thinking that...

" Oh man...Another day...what's the point of..." Then suddenly I heard Hickses voice in my head saying that! "This life is just a ride!"

Then I smiled... :)

today i woke up and thought to myselfm "OH MY GOSH I HAVE A DAY OFF" that made me smile.

Today I haven't really smiled a bit! :haha:

i watched friends and that put a smile on my face b/c rachel is in love with ross and she doesnt want him to have sex with his new girlfriend julie so she tells him to wait a veryyyyyyy long time b/c that turns women on :D

Today! I smiled because I saw a group of Chinese students in street! And I always smile when I see Chinese people!

Don't ask me why! :)))

Today! I smiled because I saw a group of Chinese students in street! And I always smile when I see Chinese people!

Don't ask me why! :)))

Some how ,like me.. specialy when i see Chinese or the other oriental ppl in streets :D!

Today I smiled just because of you and you only!

Yes...You!

No No No...don't look down! I mean you! Yes you are just reading my post!

:)

Today I smiled just because of you and you only!

Yes...You!

No No No...don't look down! I mean you! Yes you are just reading my post!

:)

I just smiled because of what you said.... :bl

today i went to aveda to return something (and i HATE returning stuff... i almost never do it!) so the girl was like would u like to look at anything else? and i was like no

so after we were done with everything and i was about to leave it hit me so i asked her if she could show me where they keep their skin care products and she gave me the dirtiest look ever

that made me smile b/c it was only 10am and she was already having a f*cked day :)))

yes i know i'm evil, but oh well :diablo:

Today i smiled becoz italy is going to Berlin!!!! i'm so happy and proud!!! :clap2: :DD

i talked to a cute guy on the phone :bl

i talked to my grandma and made her yell at my mom :)

shoma do ta agh hamdigar ro jeloyeh man,mach konid va hamdigar ro dastmali konid, man kolli smile mizanam . :brows: :DD

My friend slept over my place last night. she fell asleep on the couch...we both did, but then i woke up midnight and went upstairs to my room and turned the heater off...... she was freezing this morning...

made me smile in a devilish way!! :diablo: Muuaaahahahahaha

Today I smiled,, cuase I saw this:

MMOOOOOOOO8888MOOO8888OOOOO888888888888OOOOOOOOMm8_____4 _______8MOOOOOOO8888MOOOOO888OOOOOOO88OOO8888888OOOOOOOOMm____2 ______88MMOOOOO8888MOOOOOOO88OOOOOOOO8OOOOO888888OOOMOOOOOM _____8888MOOOOO888MMOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOMOOOO8888OOOOMOOOOM ____88888MOOOOO88OMOOOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOMOOO8888OOOOOOMOOM ___88_888MMOOO888OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO8888OOOOOOOOOMO ___8_88888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMO88OOOOOOOOOOOOM _____88888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOOO*88*OOOOOOOOOOMO88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ____888888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOO88@@88OOOOOOOOOMOO88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ____888888MMOO88OOMMOOOOOOOO88@@88OOOOOOOOOMOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOOOO*8 ____88888__MOOO8OOMMOOOOOOOOO*88*OOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@ ____8888___MMOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@ _____888____MOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*8 _____888____MMOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ______88_____MOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ______88____MMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOMMM ________88____MMOOOOOOOOOO

When I woke up this morning, I felt a very tender and cold breeze coming through window! When I open the window, I saw it's raining again! And this is of course happened after few hot and warm days which we had!

So! I lighted up a cigarette and enjoy the breeze and smell of wet soil! Then I smiled!

Yeah Baby!

3000-austin-powers.jpg

2day I smiled because .. :bl (I feel special) :bl

This morning! My dad woke me up and he gave me this parcel and I was like "whatz this parcel for?"

I'v cheked sender's details and it was my aabji's address! I told myself ... but its nt my b-day or anything?

and then I remembered my aabji wanted to send me card from dubai? but she is not there yet?

So I opened it and got surprised 4 what was inside ..

then I read the cards ... and the letter, saying that this card has been in SWEDEN, UK, USA, and AUS..

I was like wow!! thats sooo sweeeet of you my friends!!

I wish I could give u all a very big HUG right now!!

U guys made my day!! that means alot to me!!

... I smiled and had tears in my eyes at the same time...

I am here to thanks all my friends from bia2 whoever did this for me!

LOVE YOU ALL :friends:

This morning! My dad woke me up and he gave me this parcel and I was like "whatz this parcel for?"

I'v cheked sender's details and it was my aabji's address! I told myself ... but its nt my b-day or anything?

and then I remembered my aabji wanted to send me card from dubai? but she is not there yet?

then I read the cards ... and the letter, saying that this card has been in SWEDEN, UK, USA, and AUS..

I didn't do this,, vali dameh harki ke kardeh garm,,,, u guys rule.... this just make me smile.. cause I've been a ghod , bad akhm,, asabi guy all day.. and I'm glad I have u guys here........ :huglove::huglove:

I didn't do this,, vali dameh harki ke kardeh garm,,,, u guys rule.... this just make me smile.. cause I've been a ghod , bad akhm,, asabi guy all day.. and I'm glad I have u guys here........ :huglove::huglove:

lol aww laboo laboo!! nabinam akh o takhm bokoni ha! :brows:

.. I know u didnt do this... :friends:

but ... u n some other dear friends from bia2 did surprised me b4 & it was meaningful :clap2:

fadaaye hameh oonayi ke be man kheili lotf daran :huglove: :bl

Uffff... jatun khali emshab 3 ta dokhtar khanoume iruni shenakhtam ba do ta pesare iruni keh az alman umadeh boudan Madrid, uffff... nesfeh disco ro gozashtim rouyeh saremoun.. kolli smile zadam emshab. hahaha... smile bishtar ham zadam vaghti ba yeki az dokhtara vase farda gharar ham gozashtam biad khuneh shena koneh baham . hahaha

khabar chin khabar khabar khabar chin ey dokhtareh khabar chinnnnnnnn :DD :))) :clap2: