Do Iranian girls talk dirty?

The Saints!?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think?

• Hell yeah, they're worse than guys
    • Oh no, they're pure class
    • Iranian mamas love being dirty
    • Only when it's girl 2 girl
    • They act as if they're hazrate Maryam, though only in public!
    • They're the dirtiest creatures!
    • Yes they do, however guys are much worse
    • I am a girl & hell I wanna bang a mama
    • I firmly believe Iranian guys r true class act
    • I wish Iranian girls could learn some class from Iranian guys
    • Divooneh sho is the dirtiest
    • Bia2 girls have a thing for each other!
    • I have many Iranian female friends and they only talk sh*t
    • I like it when Iranian girls talk dirty
    • All Iranian girls who talk like that shall be punished :Spanx:
    • Why Iranain girls embarrass Iranain guys?
    • I like to watch 2 Iranain girls talk smack
    • I am a girl and I have used foul language in the past!
    • I am an Iranain mama and I use dirty language pretty often
    • Ukh ke che joon mideh vaghti kaseef sohbat mikoni (Miko*amet haa)

lol I think we both make a difference between sexually vulgar and pathologically vulgar! :D

Do you have an equivalent type in Sweden pourya jan? Or is it just us Brits that are cursed with these hood rat types?

the exact equivalents of those hood rats live in our suburbs as well! same sense for fashion and same mentality! i think its basically the same issue everywhere in all segregated societies, such language comes from a cultural acceptance which is often found among the low educated and outcasts of the society. unfortunately! I also work as teacher with second gen and "halfie" kids so the issue we have here is that these grow up with both languages (sometimes three) though with no anchor in any of them! limping on both legs as I often say! they are born here but refuse to learn Swedish fully since they claim they are not swedes, while at the same time they do not learn their mother tongues either since there is no use for writing and reading it! so basically the identity issue is hitting them hard as they grow up and cant find place in the society! the rapper Behrang Miri whom I posted about in my blog is a fellow teacher who works with same group of kids, there are many of us first gens who try to make a difference but its hard!

At least it's reassuring to know then that this culture transcend's our own borders, though i take no comfort in such an unfortunate reality. It must be a hard job as a teacher, trying to educate such children at school knowing that the very foundation of what you teach may be disregarded and counteracted even at their homes.

sadly they often come from broken homes as the divorce rate is high in Sweden, and this is also among the conservatives and richer population! I often see children with numerous homes, parents and half siblings! that is also one of the reasons I have decide not to marry again or have kids, since I see the social reality! what I personally try to do, especially for the Iranian ones, is to be the role model and source of information which they never get to have in their homes! If I can be someone they an relate to in their development, as someone with same social background and neighbourhood who has been able to educate himself and do what he does like to do, instead of having them turning to the gangsters (my childhood classmates) for role-models! then I'm happy!

That is certainly a rewarding and admirable job pourya jan, getting to witness their development personally must be very satisfying.

Do you notice a difference in dirty talk between social backgrounds? Here in the UK it is usually the "posh" girls that are the freaks between the sheets :brows:

well its therefore I started working with kids and youth and am taking my second degree, its completely different than politics in terms of reward.

well the social class and attitude reflects in the everyday jargon, sure, but between the sheets even the most cultivated missy can be filthy! hehe :D and the same goes for Iranian girls! sometimes the more publically prude then the dirtiest in bed! :brows:

Haha that's been my experience too pourya jan. Though i've not experienced an iranian lady with a dirty mouth, i have found many to be extremely raunchy and vocally seductive, contrary to their often conservative demeanor. For me, it's that distinction between the public and the private that turns me on the most.

the trick with Iranian girls is patience and ability to sense their pace! Its about getting them aroused in their own pace, preferably eloquently! if you start talking dirty it backfires, but slowly incorporate it in the flirtation and the more the heat goes up add fuel to flame! :D