Do Iranian girls talk dirty?

The Saints!?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think?

• Hell yeah, they're worse than guys
    • Oh no, they're pure class
    • Iranian mamas love being dirty
    • Only when it's girl 2 girl
    • They act as if they're hazrate Maryam, though only in public!
    • They're the dirtiest creatures!
    • Yes they do, however guys are much worse
    • I am a girl & hell I wanna bang a mama
    • I firmly believe Iranian guys r true class act
    • I wish Iranian girls could learn some class from Iranian guys
    • Divooneh sho is the dirtiest
    • Bia2 girls have a thing for each other!
    • I have many Iranian female friends and they only talk sh*t
    • I like it when Iranian girls talk dirty
    • All Iranian girls who talk like that shall be punished :Spanx:
    • Why Iranain girls embarrass Iranain guys?
    • I like to watch 2 Iranain girls talk smack
    • I am a girl and I have used foul language in the past!
    • I am an Iranain mama and I use dirty language pretty often
    • Ukh ke che joon mideh vaghti kaseef sohbat mikoni (Miko*amet haa)

if you mean dirty talk as in cheeky talk...I think a little bit of it is an absolute need for a healthy young girl or boy , no matter what their nationality is! but as an iranian girl...

when I start dirty talk with someone, I am actually complimenting the person, meaning i like him... :brows: :bl and I totally agree that iranian girls can be worse than guys :haha: :p

but hey isn't that why guys from all nationalities love us? :DD

u r right..........mankeh hastam with dirty talking.... go for it gonjeshk :huglove: :DD

yeh I don’t think anyone “dirty talks” as much as I do. it’s kind of in my nature, so in every 3 words that I speak 2 of them are “fooshhaye abdar!” I do sometimes do use them when I’m with my dad (not directed at him, I wouldn’t dare) but not around my mum (well at least try not to!). So yeh I jus can’t control myself.

I used to have a female persian cat, and boy she would talk/act dirty as hell! :haha:

dokhtar khanoumhayeh irunie moghimeh U.S aksaran fohsh midan beh baghieh :D !

Hell yeah, they're worse than guys (4 votes [25.00%])

And what's up with your attitude? nobody is forced to stay here, nor is anybody obligated to post in topics they do not favor!

Bia2 forums is a very liberal and moderately explicit site, you're more than welcome to respectfully participate or I suggest you take your leave!

what's up with these childish questions? No wonder all the Iranian sites are failing and closing down.

Of all sections and threads in this forum somehow you end up in this particular section and these particular threads! And you keep coming back! It says more about you than us! So, in future open your eyes before entering a thread and reflect and reconsider before posting!

Hi every1 i am back :p

Iranians girls they love to hear dirty things and they get very horny but the good thing is that they can control :D

Iranians girls they love to hear dirty things and they get very horny but the good thing is that they can control :D

I would say that's bad, real bad! :haha:

Here's the thing though. When I hear such degrading garbage about iranian people, ON A IRANIAN SITE, FOR IRANIANS, then that's a problem.

What do you think these community kind of sites are created for? To degrade and humiliate our own people, or to bring the Iranian community closer by encouraging positive influence! (Whether culturally or whatever) If you're gonna make a site then atleast create it so that it contributes something to our community and Iranians as a whole abroad as well as inside of Iran, or DON'T make a such a useless site in the first place.... Sh1t man, is it that hard to understand?

I look around this site and I see nothing Iranian/Persian being encouraged.... No Iranian culture, values, morals, struggle etc.... Just bunch of losers jacking off to their own barking.

Now you call this place "Liberal", well let me ask you something... If liberal means being racist to your own people and selfhating, then please shove that liberal garbage up your ignorant simple-minded ars!

You seriously think by talking bad about Iranian men or women is only humiliating and degrading to them? NO, you idiot... IT ruins the image of ALL IRANIANS..... Stop being so childish and get some lives you selfhating douche-bags.

My brother or dear sister, I would suggest you to reconsider the above words. Humiliate our own people? I don't think the truth is ever been humiliating; nor I do anything else but the valuable Persian culture has been advertised on this very particular website.

Under no circumstances or rules, I would illegible myself to take part in a solid conversation of people that I would disrespect others' participation.

More likely suspended. :D

Samann,

You truly are a hypocrite with a huge dirty mouth and clear example of double standard type of a good for nothing preacher!

With only 8 posts and coincidentally a

For someone who goes on preaching BS lumping others with all sorts of foul language, you who just made the below comment in other thread make a great hypocrite:

Thread question:

The Most Attractive Body Part by the Opposite Sex?

your answer:

My Penis!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Laughing at people's marriage failure? You gotta be kidding me Mr. Morals:

Of-courceI'll get an Iranian wife..... LOL, Just watch, all these people whowill marry foreigners will come back running and crying when theirmarraige ends in disaster in 2-3 years, I'll just be laughing at them :)

HAHA

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you're trying to act like "Mr. Morals" or trying to find an Iranian girl online by making such phony gestures, I suggest you to get the Beep out of here and find yourself a suitable site for scumbags like yourself, oops actually too late, I just made it easier for you!

as far as swearing goes, i think i swear an above average amount, but only in english. i dont know many iranian swear words and i dislike using them and if my husband ever uses them i tell him off! But as far as 'dirrty' talking goes I think iranian girls kick arse theyr imaginative and creative love iiiiit! :DD

what's up with these childish questions? No wonder all the Iranian sites are failing and closing down.

Didn't I tell you guys, he'll be banned :D

Well i've experienced raunchy, but not dirty. I guess dirty is open to interpretation though, dirty talk (for me) is something that tests the boundaries of ones own intepretation of sexual "etiquette", aswell as stimulates. It isn't a demand of mine though and sometimes the occassion doesn't need or call for it. Action speaks louder than words, as they say :brows:

How about you pourya jan? Ever sampled such?

I have sampled from cheeky to vulgar! you name it! :haha: then again I myself welcome such jargon so its not like I get surprised!Lol and to be fair since I do not find miss goody two shoes and prude girls attractive, I actually provoke them to get dirty! :D

Well this is it, i have a wide tolerance for a filthy tongue lol. What i consider to be tame others could consider vulgar. Let me tell you, British girls in particular know how to speak the later!!!

:))) lol, now those types don't appeal to me. If a lady is to talk dirty then i prefer to it to come from someone who usually wouldn't, makes it so much more potent!