Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
arash_zlord

I need some movie help

There are some movies that I see on iranian tv, but i dont know what their names are and i would really like to watch them agen.

1st movie was about Baabak Khoramdin.

ANother movie was about these two young freinds who were kicked out of their house because of rent and they have a hard life with crime and homelessness, they end up going around tehran with a car they stole and end up living in a hotel, One of the guys falls in lave with this girl who he picks up by the street in the rain(she kind of talked kind of fast and with a kinda mousy voice), his freind never ate or slept, and he ended up dieing in bed. The guy also wanted too see the girl take of her roosari and see her hair. In the end the the guy and girl die while driving off a cliff. I hope you know what movie this is.

The 2nd movie, i cant really explain very well because i only saw a little part of it but the part i saw was when this old guy was sentenced to jail and in the jail the inmates were all doing drugs and they forced the guy to do drugs. Srry for the bad description. It also had Mitra Hajjar in it.

Also there is this new movie called Aqueriom. It has Amin Hayaee, Mahnaz Afshar, Shila Khodadad, and Iraj Ghaderi. Has anyone seen it?

Also does any1 know what movie this is? (from the picture below)

Sorry for the toolani messege.

post-2120-1151455615.jpg

There are some movies that I see on iranian tv, but i dont know what their names are and i would really like to watch them agen.

1st movie was about Baabak Khoramdin.

ANother movie was about these two young freinds who were kicked out of their house because of rent and they have a hard life with crime and homelessness, they end up going around tehran with a car they stole and end up living in a hotel, One of the guys falls in lave with this girl who he picks up by the street in the rain(she kind of talked kind of fast and with a kinda mousy voice), his freind never ate or slept, and he ended up dieing in bed. The guy also wanted too see the girl take of her roosari and see her hair. In the end the the guy and girl die while driving off a cliff. I hope you know what movie this is.

The 2nd movie, i cant really explain very well because i only saw a little part of it but the part i saw was when this old guy was sentenced to jail and in the jail the inmates were all doing drugs and they forced the guy to do drugs. Srry for the bad description. It also had Mitra Hajjar in it.

Also there is this new movie called Aqueriom. It has Amin Hayaee, Mahnaz Afshar, Shila Khodadad, and Iraj Ghaderi. Has anyone seen it?

Also does any1 know what movie this is?

Sorry for the toolani messege.

hey well there is this one site where there is a whole bunch of iranian movies that you can download and they show thm on the tv.but uhh i dont know the site but ill ask and ill get back at cha.

First one might be Bachehay bad.

and

I think the second movie is Eteraz or motevalede mahe mehr.