Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
fujita

For Day walker and Synanreen

Salamlar,

I am first very amazed by some of your posts. But I realize you brothers are from Turkey and Azerbaijan republic. I realize that thread was closed but I hope the moderators give me a chance to respond to some remarks.

Firstly qardesh Synanreen:

Hi, im a Turkey Turk and currently studying Turkish language and literature.I want say something about Azeris.For the last exploring, language understandable between Azeri and Turkey is %95.We are watching Azeri channels in TV and easily understand it.Accept or not, Azeris are Turk.We, Turkish tribes passed on Iran and came to Anatolia but many Turks stayed in Iran, mixed with Persians with their culturs and blood. But they are Turk, totally Turk.

About Kurds, they arent accept Persian theyself, besides they usually hate from Persians.They have got rights, even they choosen primany minister and president many times.Kurds are equal with us on many subjects and living relaxly:Can you say same thing for many other nation in Iran?

I am amazed at your comments.

1. Up until recently in Turkey there was no such thing as a "kurd" by law. Officially Turkey does not recognize the ethnic term Kurd.

2. Kurdish for the longest time was banned in Turkey, even today under european pressure they allowed it but they made it too difficult for it to actually happen.

3. Up until the 1990's Nowruz was banned in Turkey, nevruz. Because it was an "iranian/kurdish" practise, but now they've changed it.

4. Turkey spends 8 billion dollars a year to keep 250,000 soldiers in southern Turkey, known as northern kurdistan by kurds.

5. The kurds from Turkey have claimed Turkey has destroyed over 2000 kurdish villages. Blocked water to villages, and forced thousands to move.

6. For the past 3 decades and even including today Kurds have been fighting a war with Turkey, that claims over 30,000 lives.

Even in Iranian kurdistan it's not even close like that. In Iran the situation is totally different. In Iran they even named a province Kurdistan, can you imagine in Turkey naming the south kurdistan as a province? Never lol.

In Iran they don't have 250,000 soldiers standing over Tabriz, Ardabil, Zanjan. You mention the kurds are living relaxly , but many kurds and news tell differently. I have been to Turkey, and I have seen the way they talk about the kurds, but I'm telling you manda turkam, benda turkam. I'm not against turkish people, but the government of Turkey teaches wrong things and too much racism. I am against this wrong mentality and thinking, which is racism.

Here's a video of a Kurdish guy in Turkey getting beat up in public and nobody comes to help him:

Video: A Kurd on the streets, Turkey

PS. sorry that video is very disturbing.

Look,

Firstly, dont provoke us.Kurds are our people and shall stay our people.You cannot know the Kurdish matters as a Turkey Turk.

I should say it:I'm very open minded for a Turk, i can honestly accept many negative things about my nation or any other nation, but TRUE things.

I'm accepting some terms about Kurds:For example, they cheated by first Turkish assamble.They joined to independence war with us but their rights declined after we set youung republic.Honestly, im accepting this and supporting them on this subject.For example rebellion of Sheyh Said; he was totally right and want his natural rights but we killed all of them without understand.

Secondly, i can accept some other things, for example, when PKK raided to villages, the poorly Kurds have only two choice:First, join to PKK, second, kill by them.If they joined to PKK for rescue their lifes, they arrested and killed by us.

It is a very painful view:Soldier of Turkish troop is a Kurd, militan of PKK is his brother and they are killing each other.

I'm accepting our cruelity on this subject.So, army want stop it and banished Kurdish families from their ancestral villages.They hadnt got money so they became poorly nomads who travelling in distant places and living worse lifes.

But PKK, they are totally unright.They are totally terrorists.They attacked villages and killed all village public:All females, males, olds even new borned babies.It is true, totally true and keeping in archives:They wipped many poor villages on map.

PKK and Hadep, they are totally untrust.

Look, Turgut Ozal, one of the Turkish president was coming from a Jewic-Kurd family.Today, state minister Ali Babacan coming from a Jewic-Kurd family again.Many Kurds lived and living in our state and only a few Kurd having unrest.

Bediuzzaman Said Nursi was a Kurd and whole Turks respecting him, following him and dont forget him. Personally, i always respecting and take example him.

Kurds are our brother, our friends and we havent problem with them.But unrest Kurds are searching problem and we wont be cheerful against them.

Kurds cant teach their own language.I agree with you on this subject:It is their right and a choice lesson should put in school.But most of Kurds dont need it.A Kurdish language course opened in Diyarbakır after many problems and it closed after 6 month, because of not students, dont by state.Kurds didnt go to there.

Did you hear Kurdish Gray Wolfs?They are accepting Kurds from Oghuz tribes and making Turkish racism and they are beaten by Hadep and PKK Kurds.

I know many Kurds from trade life:They are usually porters.But some of them gaining moneys and building schools and mosques:We love them and they love us, we have mutual respects with them.

Man, look at the France, can you see African and middleeastern's rights?French acting as 2nd class people against them.Frenchs, the fake human rights defenders.

Look at the history, for example India under English control:You can see wild tortures against them and see humanity of Englishs.

Look at the Indian tribes in America:Can you see any good point against them?They are killed by Americans as dogs.And look at today's Iraq.

Look at the Spain, they killed 4.000.000 Muslim in Spain and totally wipped Islam on Spain.

I dont want talk about Persians in this site.

We know, today, they are EU and the most fireful defenders of human rights.

After end of it, look at today's Balkans and Middleeast, they were under control by Turks many centuries and they keeped their cultures, religions and languages freely.Today, they said, they are missing Turkish rule.But Africans forgot their language and they are speaking English, Portugal and French today.

Tell me:which is assimilation and genocide?

Yes, think on them and tell me:Which is worse?

About your movie:You can see, only one man beating Kurd(if he really Kurd).If you can understand Turkish language, you can see, they arent talking anything about Kurds.This event can be a mafiatic problem or a personal problem.Or maybe this young man was a thief or narcotic, i dont say it for a bad mean but it is true:They are usually Kurds.

If they sweared to Turkish government and burned flag in last Nawroz, or if they prepared a provocation before it, government was right for block it.

Besides, look at the Kurdish propaganda, you can always see some Europans in there.America and EU want provoce Kurds and use them against Turks for shatter united Turkey, because they dont want a strong Turkey in Middleeast and Balkans.We have potencial for block their zionist aims.

Many people openly using Kurdish and declaring they are Kurds but not anything happen.But if they swear to Turks or burn to Turkish flags and provoking us, you cant block the Turkish compatriots.Can you bear a burning Iranian flag in Iran?or can you say "hi", if somebody insult to your nation?

Please be objective...

Salam qardesh,

I wasn't provoking you or "you guys" if you mean I'm provoking a bunch of people. I was merely pointing out some facts because you were mentioning that everything was good in Turkey. I know the video doesn't say anything about the guy being kurdish, but do you not admit that this kind of thing does happen in Turkey against kurds? I found it from a kurdish website, but I don't believe in their websites really because I know they exagerate and are for propaganda only. But I have lived in Turkey and I know this type of thing is not strange if a kurdish guy gets beat up. Yes I agree that it's wrong of them to burn a turkish flag as well and those types of things that they do, even if sometimes they have reasons for it - they shouldn't do those things like burn flag or insult. I do not like to say negative things about Turkey myself, I am often found defending turkish people!

You say Kurds are your people and shall stay your people, then how come we Azeri's in Iran can't say we're Iranian or even if some of them say they are both persian and azeri? Which many do call themselves that. Why you emphasize that Azeri's who don't say they're turk are traitors or brainwashed? what is the objective of this?

We know we are turks, if you knew about Iran, you would know even the people call us turk/tork. We know we're turkic but at the same time we are not the same as Turk from Turkey. Turk from Turkey is still different and very different. So it's not right for someone that is not even from my area to declare us as brainwashed or traitors, I find that very offensive. The same way that you find it offensive if someone speaks negative of your country. This is also negative to our country and even us Iranian azeris.

Anyways I apologize if I said anything offensive or provoking, that's not what I meant to do. Thanks for the open-mindedness. Allah sakhlasan.

Man, im living in Turkey since i was born, i'm going to Europan side everyday and returning to Asian side, i know every crowded place and going.I never see a Kurd beaten by my people, if he/she doesnt provoke anybody or burn flag.These are emperialist tricks, it is same mind with who seperated you and us.

I said, some Kurds are having Gray wolfist propaganda but i didnt say, it is make Turk them.They are another nation and we havent got historical proofs for know their real source.

I heard, some Azeris from Iran accepting Arian and Armenian theyself and working for shatter united Turkey.They are brain-washed.You and they are Turks, i said, you are different than us since 11th century but Turks.We are carrying same blood and speaking same language.It cant be deny.You can look at Yakuts, their language totally became different than Turkish and their understandable is %0 with Turks.But they are Turks, we both know it.

Yes, if a person know its nation and it is deny it knowingly, what is mean of it?

About kurds getting beat up in Turkey you say only if they provoked it, but everyone will always say "they provoked it" doesn't mean it was right to beat them. Do you not admit that many Turkish people speak badly about kurds?? because I have heard it myself many times. But I know the kurds aren't all truthful and have had many propaganda websites against Turkey so I don't believe all of them. I know those issues they make a big deal out of.

Who is working to shatter a united Turkey ? what is a united Turkey? you mean Azerbaijan and Turkey? or Iranian azerbaijan and turkey?

i heard, some Azeris from Iran planning shatter Turkey to two piece, first half for Helens, second half for Kurds.

Nobody speaking badly about Kurds, dont mix Kurds and PKK.But if you see graves everyday and if you hear some family's son dying everyday, how can you grow good ideas?Maybe some "....." Turks mixing it and speaking badly about Kurds but they are minority.You cant burn a grove for a little snake.

You heard very wrong, Iranian Azeri's are not against Turkey and nobody has plans to shatter Turkey. THIS IS PROPAGANDA. I mean Iranians and especially Azeri Iranians are not against TUrkey or have plans to shatter Turkey, this is greatly FALSE and propaganda to make Turkey go against Iran. I thought you were on top of the imperialistic propaganda? lol

If you look at it, Iran is one of Turkey's Best neighbours, compared to Greece, Syria, Armenia and even Iraq.

i can accept it, im admiring to Persian culture, i want to go to Iran, even i want marry with an Iranian girl.

but whole of my people doesnt thinking it.Iran want export its mullah system and want defeat secularity in Turkey.Whole of my people hate Iran because they are scaring.Media is doing it, Jewic and Sabbataist media.

Sorry for being late :D . I see, SynanReen answered your questions. I agree with him. But i can correct some opinions;

1-Nowruz (actually Nevruz) is a ancient Turkish tradition. Not iranian or kurdish. Its spring celebration of nomadic tribes.

2- Turkey spend 5 billion dollars for whole army (450.000 troops). Its impossible to 250.000 troops cost us 8 billion.

3-About destroyed 2000 villages; all f**kng propaganda. Im from east Turkey. Yeah, some villages emptied, bur most of them was Turkish villages, and reason was kurdish terrorists (usa mercs)

And, racisim is a curse for every nation, not only for we Turks. But, we gave rights to kurds, reasons is not important. And, i think, we can expect same thing for Iran. Freedom for Azeris...

Sorry for being late biggrin.gif . I see, SynanReen answered your questions. I agree with him. But i can correct some opinions;

1-Nowruz (actually Nevruz) is a ancient Turkish tradition. Not iranian or kurdish. Its spring celebration of nomadic tribes.

2- Turkey spend 5 billion dollars for whole army (450.000 troops). Its impossible to 250.000 troops cost us 8 billion.

3-About destroyed 2000 villages; all f**kng propaganda. Im from east Turkey. Yeah, some villages emptied, bur most of them was Turkish villages, and reason was kurdish terrorists (usa mercs)

And, racisim is a curse for every nation, not only for we Turks. But, we gave rights to kurds, reasons is not important. And, i think, we can expect same thing for Iran. Freedom for Azeris...

1. Bro I am a turk, and I can tell you Nevruz/Nowruz is not Turkish, even the words are Persian, "now" and "ruz" are pure persian words. "nevruz" is just turkish way of reading the word from farsi/arabic script. That's how you get the word "nev ruz". The equivalent in Turkish would be "yeni gun" or "tazeh gun".

It has lasted in central asian countries like Uzbekistan, Tajikistan because of old Persian empire. In Azerbaijan country they still have cher shenbi suri which are persian words and tradition but still Azerbaijani traditions today too. But you don't have this in Turkey and never did.

Similarly some Ottoman culture has lasted in Egypt and arabic countries because of old Ottoman empire. Many sunni turks used to say "nevruz is a persian holiday and we shouldn't celebrate it". Nevruz has some tradition in Shia muslim history, the alevi turkish people believed it has importance with Imam Ali. I will find you the Alevi turkish site and post it, the site is in Turkish too. By the way almost all Alevi turkish people know this too. In Ottoman times the sunni were against the shia and hated alevi shia turkish, nevruz was never a Turkish tradition.

Even Turkish Ministry of Culture acknowledges the fact:

Kulture Gov. of Turkey

Nevruz

The word Nevruz is of Persian origin and is a combination of the words “nev” (new) and “ruz” (day), meaning new day. According to the old Persian calendar, it is the first day of the year and regarded as the start of spring,

2. The CIA factbook contradicts your number and shows over $12 billion:

LINK

Turkey's Military:

Military expenditures - dollar figure:

Definition Field Listing Rank Order

$12.155 billion (2003)

3. Are you saying Kurds in Turkey have more rights compared to we Azeri's in Iran? This is an incredibly funny thing to say. I have two major questions:

-- If you gave rights to Kurds how come officially there was no such thing as a "kurd" for many years? in Turkish constitution.

-- How come in Turkey even in kurdish area's there are signs that say "Na Mutlu Turkam Diyene" , which means "Oh how lucky is one who is a Turk"

Even in Iran, in Azeri area's and Kurdish area's there are no such signs that say "oh how lucky is one to be persian", Even in fars area's they don't have this sign. Now you please tell me qardash, are you sincere about human rights and everyone's rights or are you only concerned about one race and one nationality?? I am an Azeri turk and Iranian, why would I want my family to have fighting with others in Iran?? how does this help my people and family if Turkish people from Turkey who have no relation with our people want us to separate and fight for our freedoms?? Which we already have MUCH MUCH more freedom than Kurds in Turkey.

Is this sincere human rights? or just racism?

Yashasen Turkiye , Yashasen Iran, Yashasen Azerbaijan.

Allah razi olsun.

Saku,

firstly, we have got nevruz but our nevruz isnt same as Persians.It is common with Mongols, we are celebrating rescuing from Ergenekon, make a hole on iron mountain.It is older than Islam and a national celebrity.This tradition forgotten in Ottoman but afterly we resurrected it and it is celebrating in many place.

Tajiks are a Farsi nation but Ozbeks are mixing Turks, Mongols and Persians and if you look at their silenty eyes, you can see which is dominant.So, maybe their nevruz is Turkish, more than Persian.

about sunni and shia, we Turks arent fanatic as Arabs.Many Arabs dont like Imam Ali.Same as, we arent fanatic as Persians.They hate Oumar and Aisha.We are a tolerant nation and loving all of them without discriminate:Ali, Osman, Ebu Bekir, Oumar, Aisha, Fatima, Hasan, Huseyin and all others.Besides, the settler of most Turkish section of Islam, Ebu Hanife was a Shii Turk.

"ne mutlu türküm diyene" it is a totally diplomatic move from Atatürk, who settler of modern Turkey.It is a great diplomatic move at this time because English was having provacation in Anatolia and working for share Anatolia."Who accept Turk theyself, they are Turk".It is a great universal view.Can you say same thing for another nation?So, many black men who living in Adana accept Turk theyself, many Seferad Jews and Armenians who living in South America accepting Turk theyself, many people freely can say:"I'm a Turk".

if you are happy under control of Persians, this is your problem.We, Turks are a freedom lover nation, this mean, you lost your national character.Nobody Europan making provacation in there and not any famous TV channel as BBC and CNN exaggerating everything.But probably it is end soon:they will provocate you for divide nuclear Iran.Even they started.

Emperialism...Why they want a strong Turkey or Iran in middleeast?

1- ok i know nevruz is a persian-origin word, but it shows nothing. Nevruz celebrating also in mongolia and yakutska, and these territories are far away from persia. Nevruz known as "köktem meyrami" (meaning spring celeb.) in Turkic areas. But, due to connection, seljuks prefered a persian name. And, persians were celebrating crop, not spring before Turkish domination.

And, in Turkey, everybody says its a Turkish tradition, and we celebrating it. (%80 of Turkish muslims are Sunii)

2- Cia factbook also saying israelis military exp. is only 9 billion dollar. Should we believe it? :D

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/is.html (near to bottom, on military side)

Man, dont consider ciafactbook as a real source. its full of bullshit, numbers are all false. Turkish military exp. not more than 5 billion. (becouse we trying to keep imf happy)

But, take exp. for 12.5 billion. You sayn we feedng 250.000 man for 8 billion. So you say that, 250.000 man cost us 8 billion, Turkey feeding 200.000 troops and greatest Air and naval armada of middle east just for 4.5 billion? Its impossible too.

3-Yes man, consider it funny if you want, but Kurds in Turkey have much more freedom than Azeris in iran. Actually our kurds have much more freedom than a Farsii too. Its about Irans situation. We got a 80 years old democrasy experiance, thats the difference.

And there is no kurdish or Turkish area, its our land, every Turkish citizen can live in prosperity and freedom. We are not a federalist republic. So, we can write this proverb to every stone in our lands. Ever been in france? They are much more nationalist than Turkey. So keep your wors to yourself. Kurds livin pretty free in here, they are wealthy (thx to illegal works) and they still trying t backstabbing us for USA's sake.

And, im sayn same things, long live Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan. Long Live to all Eastern

countries.

Allah senden de razi olsun...

Salam,

1- ok i know nevruz is a persian-origin word, but it shows nothing. Nevruz celebrating also in mongolia and yakutska, and these territories are far away from persia. Nevruz known as "köktem meyrami" (meaning spring celeb.) in Turkic areas. But, due to connection, seljuks prefered a persian name. And, persians were celebrating crop, not spring before Turkish domination.

And, in Turkey, everybody says its a Turkish tradition, and we celebrating it. (%80 of Turkish muslims are Sunii)

This is wrong, nowruz means "new day" and is the celebration of the first day of spring. That's what the persian new year is. The crop story is false. Nowruz is actually also known from India to Pakistan, that it's a Persian new year. It was actually not a national holiday of Turkey, even in this past century when Turkey became a state. But it's always been a national holiday of Iran, not to mention Afghanistan.

2- Cia factbook also saying israelis military exp. is only 9 billion dollar. Should we believe it? biggrin.gif

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/is.html (near to bottom, on military side)

Man, dont consider ciafactbook as a real source. its full of bullshit, numbers are all false. Turkish military exp. not more than 5 billion. (becouse we trying to keep imf happy)

But, take exp. for 12.5 billion. You sayn we feedng 250.000 man for 8 billion. So you say that, 250.000 man cost us 8 billion, Turkey feeding 200.000 troops and greatest Air and naval armada of middle east just for 4.5 billion? Its impossible too.

Military expendeture is not just for feeding soldiers, it also costs money for equipment, supplies, etc. Why would the CIA lie about Turkey's military spending?

firstly, we have got nevruz but our nevruz isnt same as Persians.It is common with Mongols, we are celebrating rescuing from Ergenekon, make a hole on iron mountain.It is older than Islam and a national celebrity.This tradition forgotten in Ottoman but afterly we resurrected it and it is celebrating in many place.

Bro Synanreen your story is different from Daywalker's story, you're saying now nevruz was because you're celebrating rescuing from Eregenkon, make a hole on iron mountain. This is also different from Daywalker's story: he say's it's a "spring celebration". Why is it named in Persian then? that doesn't make sense. That's two different reasons and stories.

Bekir, Oumar, Aisha, Fatima, Hasan, Huseyin and all others.Besides, the settler of most Turkish section of Islam, Ebu Hanife was a Shii Turk.

Bro if you are talking about Abu Hanifah, he is actually a Persian, the Sunni Imam from the 4 schools of thought in Ahlul Sunnah. This is not from persians, but from Arabic history books. From hadith. This is from Islamonline, a Sunni website:

www.islamonline.com

Imam Abu Hanifa was a descendant of a Persian notable, he was born in Kufa in 80 (698 A.D.). He learned Fiqh with the help of Hammad ibn Abi Sulaiman. He enjoyed the companionship of many notables of the Tabiin, and of Imam Jafar as-Sadiq.

This is Arabic and Islamic history, not from persians. This reminds me of one time I read when a Turkish minister from Turkey said the Prophet Muhammad (saw) was a Turk. The problem is in Turkey you guys want to rule the world lol.

haberturk.com

İlginç iddia: Hz. Muhammet Türk'tür

Eski Kültür Bakanı Namık Kemal Zeybek, Hz. Muhammet'in Türk olduğunu iddia etti.

Alanya Türk Ocağı tarafından düzenlenen ''Yeni Dünya Düzeni ve

Türkiye'' konulu konferansta konuşan Namık Kemal Zeybek, 8 bin yıllık

dünya tarihinin en önemli milletinin Türk Milleti olduğunu, insanlığa

medeniyeti öğretenin de Türkler olduğunu söyledi.

Türk Milleti'nin kökünün Sümerlere dayandığını öne süren Zeybek,

''Peygamberimiz, Hazreti Muhammet'in kökü Sümerlerden gelmektedir.

Dolayısıyla Hz. Muhammet de Türk'tür'' dedi

Dünyada ilk rüşveti de Sümerlerin başlattığını ileri süren Zeybek,

şunları söyledi:

''Dünyada uygarlığı başlatan toplum da Türk Milleti'dir. Dünya

tarihi Türklerle başladı. 600 yıl boyunca dünyayı Osmanlı yönetti ve

bugün dünyanın pek çok ülkesinde Osmanlı'ya herkes saygı duyuyor.

Aslında bugünkü Batı ülkelerinde yaşayan vatandaşların da soyu

Türk'tür. Batılılar mevcut dininden vazgeçip kendilerine yeni dinler

aramaya çalışıyor. Kendi kiliseleri boş.''

Sorry for posting this Turkish article, but I will translate for the people who don't understand Turkish, basically the minister of culture of Turkey gave a speech and said this:

"''Peygamberimiz, Hazreti Muhammet'in kökü Sümerlerden gelmektedir.

Dolayısıyla Hz. Muhammet de Türk'tür'' "

Translation:

"Prophet Muhammad's origins also go back to the sumerians. Consequently the prophet Muhammad was also a Turk. "

- So the prophet was not an Arab? lol See this is the mentality from what they teach in Turkey, and this is the problem. Turkish history is not exactly reliable.

3-Yes man, consider it funny if you want, but Kurds in Turkey have much more freedom than Azeris in iran. Actually our kurds have much more freedom than a Farsii too. Its about Irans situation. We got a 80 years old democrasy experiance, thats the difference.

And there is no kurdish or Turkish area, its our land, every Turkish citizen can live in prosperity and freedom. We are not a federalist republic. So, we can write this proverb to every stone in our lands. Ever been in france? They are much more nationalist than Turkey. So keep your wors to yourself. Kurds livin pretty free in here, they are wealthy (thx to illegal works) and they still trying t backstabbing us for USA's sake.

Okay can you please tell me what freedoms that the Azeri's in Iran do not have, but the Kurds in Turkey do have? If you are talking about Islamic freedoms, Islamic laws are for everyone in Iran even the Fars, so please explain how the Kurds in Turkey have much much more freedom than us Azeri's in Iran?

This is wrong, nowruz means "new day" and is the celebration of the first day of spring. That's what the persian new year is. The crop story is false. Nowruz is actually also known from India to Pakistan, that it's a Persian new year. It was actually not a national holiday of Turkey, even in this past century when Turkey became a state. But it's always been a national holiday of Iran, not to mention Afghanistan.

Bro Synanreen your story is different from Daywalker's story, you're saying now nevruz was because you're celebrating rescuing from Eregenkon, make a hole on iron mountain. This is also different from Daywalker's story: he say's it's a "spring celebration". Why is it named in Persian then? that doesn't make sense. That's two different reasons and stories.

not different, we are both saying same celebrity.It is calling "spring celebrity" and also mixing "nevruz".It is a turkish celebrity and dont related with Persian newruz but they are mixed in history.We can call it "nevruz" as we are using "hafta" for week and Charsanba, Pershembe, Cuma.

Bekir, Oumar, Aisha, Fatima, Hasan, Huseyin and all others.Besides, the settler of most Turkish section of Islam, Ebu Hanife was a Shii Turk.

Bro if you are talking about Abu Hanifah, he is actually a Persian, the Sunni Imam from the 4 schools of thought in Ahlul Sunnah. This is not from persians, but from Arabic history books. From hadith. This is from Islamonline, a Sunni website:

www.islamonline.com

Imam Abu Hanifa was a descendant of a Persian notable, he was born in Kufa in 80 (698 A.D.). He learned Fiqh with the help of Hammad ibn Abi Sulaiman. He enjoyed the companionship of many notables of the Tabiin, and of Imam Jafar as-Sadiq.

no, Abu Hanife wasnt a Persian, he was a Turk from a family which transported to Iraq under Abbadi control. Abbadies used Turks in army and settled Samarra for them, today, near the Baghdat.Although, we havent got healthy information about his life but the most healthiest and popular theory:He was a Turk.

[guote]

This is Arabic and Islamic history, not from persians. This reminds me of one time I read when a Turkish minister from Turkey said the Prophet Muhammad (saw) was a Turk. The problem is in Turkey you guys want to rule the world lol.

İlginç iddia: Hz. Muhammet Türk'tür

Eski Kültür Bakanı Namık Kemal Zeybek, Hz. Muhammet'in Türk olduğunu iddia etti.

Alanya Türk Ocağı tarafından düzenlenen ''Yeni Dünya Düzeni ve

Türkiye'' konulu konferansta konuşan Namık Kemal Zeybek, 8 bin yıllık

dünya tarihinin en önemli milletinin Türk Milleti olduğunu, insanlığa

medeniyeti öğretenin de Türkler olduğunu söyledi.

Türk Milleti'nin kökünün Sümerlere dayandığını öne süren Zeybek,

''Peygamberimiz, Hazreti Muhammet'in kökü Sümerlerden gelmektedir.

Dolayısıyla Hz. Muhammet de Türk'tür'' dedi

Dünyada ilk rüşveti de Sümerlerin başlattığını ileri süren Zeybek,

şunları söyledi:

''Dünyada uygarlığı başlatan toplum da Türk Milleti'dir. Dünya

tarihi Türklerle başladı. 600 yıl boyunca dünyayı Osmanlı yönetti ve

bugün dünyanın pek çok ülkesinde Osmanlı'ya herkes saygı duyuyor.

Aslında bugünkü Batı ülkelerinde yaşayan vatandaşların da soyu

Türk'tür. Batılılar mevcut dininden vazgeçip kendilerine yeni dinler

aramaya çalışıyor. Kendi kiliseleri boş.''

Sorry for posting this Turkish article, but I will translate for the people who don't understand Turkish, basically the minister of culture of Turkey gave a speech and said this:

"''Peygamberimiz, Hazreti Muhammet'in kökü Sümerlerden gelmektedir.

Dolayısıyla Hz. Muhammet de Türk'tür'' "

Translation:

"Prophet Muhammad's origins also go back to the sumerians. Consequently the prophet Muhammad was also a Turk. "

- So the prophet was not an Arab? lol See this is the mentality from what they teach in Turkey, and this is the problem. Turkish history is not exactly reliable.

now, you are really want make a confusion.Today, in Turkey, nobody think Muhammed is a Turk, except some senile as Namık Kemal Zeybek.If you know Turkish, you can easily understand, he is bullshitting:"Aslında bugünkü Batı ülkelerinde yaşayan vatandaşların da soyu Türk'tür.=Actually, today who living in western countries(Europa and USA) are coming from Turks."Only 100-200 poorly minded people can think it and if you really a Turk and lived in Turkey, you know it or you are lying about you lived in Turkey.

"The Ataturkist Society" gathered and assambled last day and they said:"Anitkabir(tomb of Ataturk) must be holier than Mekka for a Turk."

If you are a Muslim, you should know this hadis:"I'm not coming from any nation.Arabs are coming from me but im not coming from Arabs"

he was universal and even we cant say Arab for him, although his all family was Arab.

1- Just saying "crop story is false" is not saving your ideas. Persians had agicultural production in these era. So, crop was more important for them. But sping was so important for nomadic tribes, due to animals they carrying. And, Pakistan and India was Turkish dominated areas too. So, turn some history book pages. I hope you can find something valuable.

2- THX ! I wasnt know equipment costs money! Man, i was meaning all exp. with "feeding" (beslemek diyoruz ya hani, ordan çıkar). Sorry for bad spelling.

And, i dont know, westerners always got a reason for lying. But our military exp. not passing 5 billion, this is all i know. And kurdish terrorist were disturbing flys for Turkey, nothing more.

3-Our stories is not diff. I was just talking about economical side. And you trying to not to understand. Seljuks had culture connections with persians, and they used some words from farsii with no reason.

4- Why you taking these fashists words as a deal? Every nationalist movement got a fool, and i bet Iran got a fool like this.

5-Ok, i can say u their rights. They can live wherever they want, they can live their culture, religion, they can speak their languages. They can open schools in kurdish, they can open tv channels in kurdish. They can vote, They can support their leaders (even terrorist ones) and all known countless human rights Turks got. Do you got these rights?

And, religion freedom is not a big deal. Even Ottoman Empire considered peoples free

about religion as a teochratic imperium. Iran is not a democratic country, its a truth. Why you denying it? What we can expect from mullahs?

no, Abu Hanife wasnt a Persian, he was a Turk from a family which transported to Iraq under Abbadi control. Abbadies used Turks in army and settled Samarra for them, today, near the Baghdat.Although, we havent got healthy information about his life but the most healthiest and popular theory:He was a Turk.

The Arabic books and history tell us that he was a Persian. This can be argued, whatever the case is it's not important.

I have a question, where did turkish people come from and how are the mongols connected with the turks?

-- About the turkish minister of culture, I wasn't posting that news to say that people in Turkey agree with him, I was merely pointing it out because it was pretty funny. Of course I don't think people actually believe him. But this is an example of the extent that turkish nationalism has gone. For example there is no proof that Abu Hanifah is a turk.

1- Just saying "crop story is false" is not saving your ideas. Persians had agicultural production in these era. So, crop was more important for them. But sping was so important for nomadic tribes, due to animals they carrying. And, Pakistan and India was Turkish dominated areas too. So, turn some history book pages. I hope you can find something valuable.

You have shown no proof that Persians made up newruz to celebrate crops. I am telling you a simple fact, nowruz means "new day" and it refers to the first day of spring. But do you even know why this is so? Because it's the first day of the Persian calendar. That's why it's called a new day, it's the first day of the Iranian Calendar.

However there is no such thing as this in Turkey, as there is no Turkish calendar, or maybe you can educate me about it. I know Pakistan and India were ruled by turkic iranians, but all their influence is from persian, the language Urdu has only 2 turkish words, and they are iranian turkic words, the rest is all Farsi then hindi. The rest of the Pakistani and Indian languages have no relation to turkish. Yet hindi has many Farsi words, also Urdu's formal vocabulary is like 80% farsi. Even Pakistan's national anthem is 100% persian lol.

4- Why you taking these fashists words as a deal? Every nationalist movement got a fool, and i bet Iran got a fool like this.

Yes I know lol, I was only showing that article because it was funny. And because it made a small point, about how in Turkey they act too nationalist sometimes. Just like now, you guys are foreigners from my area but you want to IMPOSE your ideologies on us.

5-Ok, i can say u their rights. They can live wherever they want, they can live their culture, religion, they can speak their languages. They can open schools in kurdish, they can open tv channels in kurdish. They can vote, They can support their leaders (even terrorist ones) and all known countless human rights Turks got. Do you got these rights?

And, religion freedom is not a big deal. Even Ottoman Empire considered peoples free

about religion as a teochratic imperium. Iran is not a democratic country, its a truth. Why you denying it? What we can expect from mullahs?

In Iran, Azeri's can speak freely, they have azeri tv channels, they can go to school, live anywhere they want, buy property. If you go to Tehran you will see at least 6,000,000 Azeri's, or at least families of Azeris.

You say they can open kurdish schools and kurdish tv, have they? do they have it? Isn't it ilegal to speak kurdish on government property in Turkey ? this is what I heard. Isn't it true the constitution in Turkey does not officially even recognize a Kurd? Iran since the beginning has recognized all the different peoples.

Here is an article from Kurdmedia.com, now I know this site will have exageration. But tell me if any of this is correct or not. This is from a Kurd from Turkey.

LINK

Don’t judge Turkish constitution by its European cover

Thursday, June 22, 2006

KurdishMedia.com - By Dr Rebwar Fatah

It is well known that Turkish national identity has never had any room for Kurds, despite a third of Turkey’s population having Kurdish blood. The country’s constitution, along with various other decrees and government policies, clearly aims to eliminate Kurds and their culture. Of course, to establish and maintain one’s identity, one must recognise what they are not. Through oppressing and exterminating Kurds and other ethnic groups, ‘true’ Turks can come to the fore and assert their ‘national identity’. Despite the 1924 Constitution’s claim that “in Turkey, from the point of view of citizenship, everyone is a Turk without regard to race or religion”, an official decree in March 1924 banned all Kurdish schools, organisations and publications. The use of the words “Kurd” and “Kurdistan” were banned, and references to them were removed from official and unofficial documents, such as Turkish books and other publications. Celebrating the Kurdish New Year of Newroz was made illegal. Kurdish folklore was banned and gramophone recordings of Kurdish music were destroyed. From 1938 onwards the Kurds were referred to only as “Mountain Turks” – primitive, redundant, irrelevant. These are, of course, crimes against humanity which the democratic world supports.

In short, Turkey has decided that Kurds do not exist. This has had far-reaching consequences. Turkish crimes against Kurds are rarely investigated by the international community because the country’s racial genocide corresponds to Turkish law. International politicians never mention Kurdistan: it would seem that Kurds are Turkey’s problem and it is up to them to do what they see fit.

Today, the Turkish constitution pivots on the fear of Kurds and Kurdistan. It prevents Kurds from having, pursuing or gaining any civil or ethnic rights. In fact, as we have already seen, the Turkish constitution would have it that Kurds do not exist. But they evidently do, for the humiliation and demonising of ‘undesirables’ (i.e. Kurds) is at the centre of the country’s constitution – the document that forms and regulates Turkish national identity.

The Turkish constitution denies not only Kurds and their rights, but the sheer existence of Kurds without even mentioning them. Referring to anything Kurdish in the constitution implies that Kurds do exist. Kurds or any characteristics of Kurdish people are too dirty to be put into the Turkish constitution. In this way, the name of the “superior race” – Turks – does not get mixed up with the “inferior” – Kurds. The constitution states “Turkish” 206 times. It is also for this specific reason the country is called “Turkey” and not a neutral name such as the case in the name of “Iraq” or “Iran”.

The constitution uses an insulting language to undermine Kurds. For example, everything has to be in accordance to the Ataturk’s teachings, using the name Ataturk 16 times. Perhaps this is not so much love for Ataturk; it symbolises the superiority of Turks over Kurds. Ataturk was successful in oppressing Kurdish national movements, banning Kurdish language and hence making Turks a superior race over Kurds. By frequently mentioning the name of Ataturk (which literary means the ‘father of Turk’), the constitution (the supreme law of Turkey) continually reminds Kurds and other oppressed ethnic and religion groups that Turks are the superior race.

The constitution also emphasises exaggeratingly the “integrity and sovereignty” of Turkey. If any method is used to undermine the integrity and sovereignty of Turkey, heavy penalties are imposed. For example the constitution states “integrity” 20 times and states “sovereignty” 10 times. This is stated only to remind Kurds that there is no such thing as Kurdish homeland or Kurdistan.

Kurds are also without any civil liberties. Kurds don’t have to be violent to be persecuted by the state; they just have to be themselves. To be a Kurd is a crime in Turkey. What is a “Kurd”? A Kurd is a member of a group of people that have their own characteristics, which may be common language and culture. If a people cannot practice their culture and language, theoretically they do not exist. The constitution diffused to all aspects of the Penal Code. For example, a Kurd is not only persecuted for speaking Kurdish, but using a Kurdish sound, such as “W” (a sound that does not exist in the Turkish language). This is law is not applied for every language. One can use English, French or Japanese sounds and their representations in writings without being persecuted. In this sense, Turkish state is constitutionally racist. This is a slow form of genocide, which slowly and painfully makes Kurds disappear as a people, language, culture and homeland.

Lastly, and perhaps the most damning systematic policy that the Turkish state practice is the humiliation and dehumanisation of Kurds. Whatever a Kurd does, he cannot become equal to a Turk. This creates a mentally that Kurds want to be assimilated with Turkey. Kurds are “Mountain Turks”, but if they are civilised, the core of the constitution suggests, they may become Turks. As it is, Kurds in Turkey have to think twice before saying that they are Kurds. The education system, devoid of all hints of Kurdistan, force children to learn and adapt to Turkish language and culture.

The Turkish constitution is a remedy to silently genocide Kurds, their language, culture and their homeland, Kurdistan. It is probably the most racist official document in Europe. The Turkish constitution creates a racist Turk, whether he or she likes it or not.

My thanks to Chris Lacey.

Another article says some Kurdish people were rejected to enter Turkey because their passport had Kurdish script?

http://www.kurdmedia.com/articles.asp?id=12514

Have your say: Turkey does not recognise the new Iraqi passport with Kurdish script

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

KurdishMedia.com

Have Your Say Now

London (KurdishMedia.com) 31 May 2006: Turkish authorities returned 41 Kurdish passengers from Istanbul because they held the new Iraqi passports which had Kurdish and Arabic scripts on them. The passengers flew from Arbil International Airport of the capital of Southern Kurdistan to Istanbul.

This event raises a number of issues, including:

- Turks fear to recognise the existence of Kurds - not in the Turkish constitution; their claim that Kurds do not exist in Turkey may be refuted. Since 1923 Turkey has told the world in every possible way that Kurds do not exist. Does Turkey fear the revival of the Kurdish issue on its territory? If it does, what are the reasons?

- The Turkish authorities do not want to recognise the Kurdish language even if it is spoken beyond their borders. The world has moved on but it appears that Turkey has still stuck in its Ataturkean ideologies of the early last century. What stops Turkey from recognising Kurds, Kurdish language and Kurdistan in the Turkish constitution?

- The United Nations (UN) is a body that regulates international relations. Turkey is a signatory of all the UN documents that regulate international relations and a member of the UN. What should the UN do in order to regulate the Turkish – Kurdish relations?

- Turkey pursues the membership of the European Union (EU). Turkish behaviour is not acceptable within the EU’s democratic culture, which is enshrined in conventions of human rights and a number of other documents. Does the EU have responsibility for Kurds and for Turkish unlawful activity? If yes, then what should the EU do?

- The new Iraqi passport with both Kurdish and Arabic scripts is an implementation of the Iraqi constitution, which was approved in the Iraqi-wide referendum. Does Turkish behaviour constitute a breach of sovereignty of Iraq and disrespect for the decision of the Iraqi people?

- The Iraqi government has not taken any actions yet. What action should the Iraqi government take against abuse of the Iraqi citizens by another state – Turkey in this case?

- The government of Kurdistan has not taken any actions either. Should the government of Kurdistan take any actions?

- The Kurdistani bloc in the Iraqi assembly has not taken any actions. Should they take any formal actions?

- If authorities of Kurdistan return Turks because their passports do not contain the Kurdish language (taking into account that Kurds constitute a third of the population and live in their homeland – Kurdistan, which is now partially occupied by Turkey), what will the Turkish authorities do?

What do you think?

My Question is, are Kurds and Kurdish recognized in the Turkish constitution, is there such thing as a Kurd? Is it ilegal to speak Kurdish in government area's?? because this is what they are saying.

provide us with a legitimate source to authenticate your allegation!

Look, you are not a Turk.I dont believe you are a Turk, you are a Persian even you are a fascist Persian.

http://panazeri.blogspot.com/

another fascist persian suggested this link.I understand after watch it, you are living with totally empty dreams.You are supposing 250.000.000 Persian living on world and if 2 Persian living anywhere of world, you are adding to Persian map.

pass this dreams, we played with it before many times.We danced with Touranism, a Turk state with 300.000.000 population.today, whole Turks know, it is only an empty dream.We dont look at passed, we are looking to future.

Urdu=Ordu today currently using in Turkish language, mean is "army".Totally a Turkish word.Gazneli Mahmut conquested India with a multi-ethnical army:Turks, Peshtos, Arabs, Persians even Mongols.They developed a language after a while, they mixed some words from their language and set a new language:Urduca, Urdu Dili(Army Language).Urdu isnt Persian, Urdu is Turkish more than Persian.

man, dont argue with me, im studying language and literature history and we studied on it last year.

i can bear if an Eskimo or a tribe from African jungle come and discuss with me about human rights.But other nations havent got any claim for better than us.Look at yourself, we know tortures and prisons to our Sunni brothers in Iran.They cant live their religion freely.You killed thousands of people when khomeini stroke, after it, you are always executting somebody and you are talking about human rights with me.

ironic, very ironic, too ironic...

im agreeing with daywalker.Kurdish terrorists arent important than flies.But our government and army are scaring from America.If they want, they will send 1/100 of Turkish army and eradicate all PKK and Kurdish terrorism in Turkey and Iraq.But we are currently searching diplomatic ways, this is our weakness.

another thing:look at yourself, you are defending Kurds.It is Iran's politicy.You keeped and supported PKK against us since 10-15 year.Your aims are same with emperialists:Use Kurds for shatter Turkey.

We stayed strong, we are staying strong and we shall stay strong against all of you.

You cannot shatter this country.Our flag will always swim in our skys and Kurds will always live on this coutry.If you love Kurds too much, give countries to them from Iran, as Ahmedinecad's suggest about Jews to Europans.

Look, you are not a Turk.I dont believe you are a Turk, you are a Persian even you are a fascist Persian.

http://panazeri.blogspot.com/

another fascist persian suggested this link.I understand after watch it, you are living with totally empty dreams.You are supposing 250.000.000 Persian living on world and if 2 Persian living anywhere of world, you are adding to Persian map.

pass this dreams, we played with it before many times.We danced with Touranism, a Turk state with 300.000.000 population.today, whole Turks know, it is only an empty dream.We dont look at passed, we are looking to future.

Urdu=Ordu today currently using in Turkish language, mean is "army".Totally a Turkish word.Gazneli Mahmut conquested India with a multi-ethnical army:Turks, Peshtos, Arabs, Persians even Mongols.They developed a language after a while, they mixed some words from their language and set a new language:Urduca, Urdu Dili(Army Language).Urdu isnt Persian, Urdu is Turkish more than Persian.

man, dont argue with me, im studying language and literature history and we studied on it last year.

i can bear if an Eskimo or a tribe from African jungle come and discuss with me about human rights.But other nations havent got any claim for better than us.Look at yourself, we know tortures and prisons to our Sunni brothers in Iran.They cant live their religion freely.You killed thousands of people when khomeini stroke, after it, you are always executting somebody and you are talking about human rights with me.

ironic, very ironic, too ironic...

im agreeing with daywalker.Kurdish terrorists arent important than flies.But our government and army are scaring from America.If they want, they will send 1/100 of Turkish army and eradicate all PKK and Kurdish terrorism in Turkey and Iraq.But we are currently searching diplomatic ways, this is our weakness.

another thing:look at yourself, you are defending Kurds.It is Iran's politicy.You keeped and supported PKK against us since 10-15 year.Your aims are same with emperialists:Use Kurds for shatter Turkey.

We stayed strong, we are staying strong and we shall stay strong against all of you.

You cannot shatter this country.Our flag will always swim in our skys and Kurds will always live on this coutry.If you love Kurds too much, give countries to them from Iran, as Ahmedinecad's suggest about Jews to Europans.

BANNED!!!!

Okay you are greatly mistaken!! first of all that website is from an american guy who thinks he's Aryan!! and he is not even persian nor iranian! he is a retard. Second of all, as I said I am 100% Azeri if you don't believe it that's your problem. Now you are talking so much none sense, but it's because you are angry, you think i'm attacking Turkey but I am not. I even told you I don't agree with the Kurdish propaganda websites. I even said they exaggerate, do you even read my posts?

language:Urduca, Urdu Dili(Army Language).Urdu isnt Persian, Urdu is Turkish more than Persian.

I think you didn't read my post properly, I know the word Urdu means army and camp in turkish. I said in the language Urdu there is only 2 or 3 turkish words. I also studied Urdu so I know! the rest of the words in Urdu are persian, hindi, arabic. This has nothing to do with saying persians rule the world. In Iran persians are roughly 55%. I never said anything about a persian empire, and I don't care for any such thing.

ironic, very ironic, too ironic..

You are being two faced here, how come you think you have the right to speak for people where you are not even from, but then you tell us we don't have a right to question your country?? that's two faced. If you wish to speak for people which you are not, then you should accept others to question the same way. I am not a Kurd, and you are not an Azeri.

You are angry now because now someone is saying how come you claim you care about people, yet worse things are happening in your own country. And your true feelings have come out, you think Iranians want to break up Turkey, this is pure false. At least for the most of Iranian people, they don't even care of such thing. But this is Turkish nationalism at it's worst.

So you have a right to talk for me?? So now you should know why I am upset because a foreigner tries to talk about my people. If you were Azeri like me I would not have a problem, even if you were Sincere and you really cared again I would not have a problem.

Allah sakhlasan, Khoda hafez, Bye.

Saku, im %100 Azeri , and im saying you are a brainwashed slave of them. You can defend farsii ideals, but this is what Turkey going to crush. Its a sure, Iran supportin terrorist organizations in Turkey, and what is the reason? Its sure too; an ideology to export, your mullahs want a similiar regime in Turkey. A regime including teochratic pressure, tortures and harsh assimilation. Other reason is a standart thing; Iran dont want strong neighbours, becouse they are enough blind to see who is real enemy. No man, its not working and it shall not. I can wish a union, an advanced middle-east and a rebuilded east civilisation but i will defend my country from every enemy existing until my last drop of my blood. Dont talk about kurds man, sometimes talking is not enough. Come to Turkey, see their live, see what they did to their own lands. You quoted from a kurdish puppet, yeah you can. Its not important as i know puppeteer ; USA. They believed to a disgusting ideal; separation. They believed to an american trap. We lived in peace for centuries, we fought together against imperialists, but they backstabbed us. . But we forgot that too, we gave their rights. And they trying to backstab us again! So, pass these mans. But we can talk about your country. Your pity mullah's power is enough for Sunnians, Azeris and leftists, but not for west, huh? What a bad situation :D Understand, my assimliated brother saku?

Ok, an union is not possible unntil iran solve this nationalism and teocratic regime problems, i think.

Respect to Seljuks...

Ban me like synaanreen... i lost my respect to you guys...

Saku, im %100 Azeri , and im saying you are a brainwashed slave of them. You can defend farsii ideals, but this is what Turkey going to crush. Its a sure, Iran supportin terrorist organizations in Turkey, and what is the reason? Its sure too; an ideology to export, your mullahs want a similiar regime in Turkey. A regime including teochratic pressure, tortures and harsh assimilation. Other reason is a standart thing; Iran dont want strong neighbours, becouse they are enough blind to see who is real enemy. No man, its not working and it shall not. I can wish a union, an advanced middle-east and a rebuilded east civilisation but i will defend my country from every enemy existing until my last drop of my blood. Dont talk about kurds man, sometimes talking is not enough. Come to Turkey, see their live, see what they did to their own lands. You quoted from a kurdish puppet, yeah you can. Its not important as i know puppeteer ; USA. They believed to a disgusting ideal; separation. They believed to an american trap. We lived in peace for centuries, we fought together against imperialists, but they backstabbed us. . But we forgot that too, we gave their rights. And they trying to backstab us again! So, pass these mans. But we can talk about your country. Your pity mullah's power is enough for Sunnians, Azeris and leftists, but not for west, huh? What a bad situation :D Understand, my assimliated brother saku?

Ok, an union is not possible unntil iran solve this nationalism and teocratic regime problems, i think.

Respect to Seljuks...

Ban me like synaanreen... i lost my respect to you guys...

That’s it!!!! I myself have an Azeri background! You people are not even Iranian Azeris (even though you from time to time pretend to be!) to be even granted a ”separatist” status! You say that we are Persians and cant speak for Azeris, yet s soon as one Iranian Azeri appears you try to discredit and assault him and his national integrity! Who do you think you are??!!!! You have no idea about what is going on in Iran and what the Azeris in Iran fight for, you pan-turkists are just ”foreign plotters” from Turkey!!! We have no such tolerance for such!!!!

Consider yourself BANNED!!!!

Well said bro!

These Turks have taken advantage of Bia2's freedom of speech, and accuse Iranian Azaris of incompetence and deny/question their identity (Being a true Azari) just because they do not share the same appraoch on this matter, it baffles me how they accuse Persians/Iranians of being oppressive, yet looking at their own beloved country, you'll clearly see how the Kurds are being tortured and killed injustifiably!

From now on I'll be watching these so-called "Turk" members like a guard dog, one may resent the oppressive IRI, though trampling our nation and history absolutely intolerable!

Like Iman's song "Naporsin az kojae irane, az har jaye iran bashe, faghad ye iranie khoobe" "MIGAN HAMVATANE, PAAREYE TANE..." oops i got ahead of my self