Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
fujita

Foreigners trying to break up Iran

Salam,

I'm new to this forum and I was just browsing this thread and noticed that some individuals were talking about Azeris. First of all I'd like to mention I am a 100% Azeri from Iranian azerbaijan, my families are from Zanjan and Ardabil. From my experiences, I've noticed that it's foreign people that are coming on the internet and posing as Iranian azeri's writing up lots of propaganda. What I find most offensive is that these foreign people claim to be concerned about our rights yet in reality they really don't care for our rights, they only care about their racist and nationalist agendas. If you people really cared about us, you wouldn't want to create hatred and war amongst our peoples. This is my first thoughts when I was talking to pan a turkish person, who mind you was actually not from Iran but from Turkey.

This is for vahid azerbaijan ( sorry i can't remember your nickname now ), for one of the threads that was closed. You stated that a persian made fun of azeri's in a cartoon, well you were wrong. The cartoonist himself was an azeri : BBC News

What is ironic is that the man who drew the original cartoon is also an ethnic Azeri. He too has been arrested.

I think BBC news would seem fair for you people.

Now, if the moderators of this forum allow. I'd like to know what is it that these two individuals, vahid and daywalker would like to discuss about Azeris, and Iranian azerbaijan. What are their opinions, agendas, and what do they want. Also where are they from originally. You can discuss with me, an Iranian azeri what are my views as well. And yes of course I am IRANIAN.

Thanks.

Saku,

we have talked about this kind of stuff here:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=2506&hl=

dont make any more threads please.

and for the sake of this forum (as a member of this forum) please refrain from speaking to those 2 pan-turks. they are disgusting by nature. In my humble opinion, I think there is no sense in you to waste your time talking to them, unless you want to be as disgusting as them.

thank you.

I also gave more reason about this (I apologize to the moderators, I just shared my opinion):

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=3519

Iranian 4 Eva!!! You don’t understand do you????!! Your opinion?!!!!! You have no clue what an offensive comment and remark is do you?!! All offensive utterings are personal opinions being aired!!! And this forum does NOT tolerate any of the kind, either in attack or counter-attack!!! You’ve been warned before for the exact same violation, banned now for 200 days!!

Salam,

Iranian 4 eva: I just went through that thread now, but my purpose of this thread was to discuss with day walker, and Vahid azerbaijan. I do not know these two people, but I do agree with Pourya that we should refrain from any insults. I just wanted a sincere discussion. Anyways I hope I did not offend anybody with my first post, I was just agitated I guess.

im excited now.If this two pan-Turkist is others, it is not a problem.

but SynanReen...is a Pan-Turkist

:))):))):)))

SynanReen can be a pan-cake but a panturkist? :lol:

my people usually calling me "betrayer of native"

because im fully open-minded and objective about my nation.If i see a true, i will defend it, it is good or bad for my nation.For example, i know, Armenian genocide havent got a prove, so totally a lie.But i accept, Ottoman sultan Kanuni and Drunk II. Selim used Spanish muslims for 5th aim in Mediterranian politics so betrayed and sacrificed them.

im a history explorer and i must be objective.