some pics I've taken recently

post-1202-1189581278_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1189581375_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1189581497_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1189581587_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1189581768_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1189581907_thumb.jpg

Guest triple555

i was wondering if you were going to post any pics from the sights in iran!! :dance_baby_wft:

beautiful pictures!! i love the 33 pol photograph!!! :wub: especially ythe people silhouettes

ahhh thanks! yeah I'm taking a photography class in school now so it's getting me out to take more pictures lately..such a fun class! Haha, I'll have come back and post a bunch of Iran pictures soon because I have tons! hopefully in the next couple days I'll have them up :D

Guest triple555

thats great!! then you definitely need to post them up in here!!! :dance_baby_wft:

hey pourya, have u done any new painting or drawings, u know im one of ur fanz :bl ... and would really like to see more of ur work :t so dnt keep me waiting aite hehe

p.s btw triple555, are an architect??

hehehe! you're just as cute as you were when you left! :D I have and promise to post as soon as I get a chance to! :;):

hehehe! you're just as cute as you were when you left! :D I have and promise to post as soon as I get a chance to! :;):

hoki doki and merci :bl and i can see u havent changed a bit, (regarding ur avatar and sig :p lol)

Guest triple555
p.s btw triple555, are an architect?? [/b]

hi cinderella

no i'm not an architect !!! :p

happy to see you in the forum!! :friends:

hoki doki and merci :bl and i can see u havent changed a bit, (regarding ur avatar and sig :p lol)

:sneaky:

zede-hal did this digital portrait of me a while ago! I love it and thought it should be posted here aswell! Kourosh i'm waiting for those new artworks of yours! :D

about.jpg

^ Who's that ugly thing? LOL jks! It's nice. BTW What's your lens measurement? (if you don't mind me asking)

I listened to your interview!!! Was interesting, I didn't think you'd sound like that hehe!

You saw the "thing"? arent you sneaky! :D

what lense? the cameras?lol or you mean my glasses? hehehe

^ Your glasses sweety. Oh and if your face looks like that, I don't want to know what your 'thing' looks like! Haha! Jks!

well for the record my thing looks like my face and vice versa! hehe!

btw, if its the first time you hear me then you havent heard the other interview and recited poems posted in forum! bad girl!lol

here is another int if you'd like to listen:

http://www.bia2.com/review/Interview.mp3

I have no idea, just know that i'm astigmatic!

zede-hal did this digital portrait of me a while ago! I love it and thought it should be posted here aswell! Kourosh i'm waiting for those new artworks of yours! :D

about.jpg

thats very niceee... lucky i wish someone would do the same for me!!

o0o i got this lady to draw my face :bl when i was gone to the city central with a few friends, i've put it on the wall in ma room... it looks really nice, its in black and white though!

nice job Kourosh!

I'm kinda bored, so I will post some pictures I took lately

tell me which one you think is the coolest

post-1202-1193086961_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193086977_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193086986_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193086999_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193087010_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193087020_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193087050_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193087070_thumb.jpg

post-1202-1193087081_thumb.jpg

Did u really took them pictures??

wow... they are beautiful... i like the second one the best!

i must admit we have some very talented ppl here :)

btw whoz kourosh?

yeah thanks! you're right! we have a lot of talented guys and girls here! look towards the beginning of this thread at some of pourya's paintings or ameilia's paintings or Lolita aka Sara's pics..Dodo's too! they're great!

You just checked them out?! I thought you said you were my biggets fan!!lol hahahahaha

mahnan, cool pix man! you are getting a pro at this! :D

You just checked them out?! I thought you said you were my biggets fan!!lol hahahahaha

mahnan, cool pix man! you are getting a pro at this! :D

o0o0o hell yea i am!!!

i had seen ur work before but in some other thread, i didnt actually check this one from the begining! bt now i did and i saw more of ur work which i didnt know u had posted some new onez!!

so yea im berry jealouse now and envy u :poke:

i need to get some accessories bcuz i dnt have anything to draw or paint on, well i do have my sketch book and a pack of oil paintings (which i havent used yet :huh: )

thats neough to get you going! grab the pen and paper and just practice away!

well... i wana get special papers for oil paint and also umm this liquid thing, cant use water u know lol man i forgot wut it was called :bl hehe

and also the black and white drawings that am doing now and few of them are uncomplete needs special pencilz and brushez which i need to buy... so yea... i like it if im doing a painting or a drawing i do it as best as i can and the important part of that is ur accsesoories! eventhough i've done some pretty 'not good quality' onez lool but ah well...

oh and also one more thing, when i draw i dnt use my imagination, i take a pic to draw from! so will need to search on something that i like so i can draw it!