Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
arash_zlord

Your own Art work

There are many talented people out there that can do some really good stuff. I think it would be great to put up your artwork so people can see. And it dosnt only have to be pictures, it can be poems, stories, music, etc.. what ever you can do that is art.

Here is my art, I made it when I was 14, I'm 16 now (turning 17 2 months from now) :

post-2120-1149540617_thumb.jpg

here is a painting by me of the old ruins of Bam.

2706240269.jpg

wonderful one boss .you are amazing !

mamnoon Siamak jan!

soldier, here is a short history:

Bam Citadel or Arg-e Bam is the largest citadel of its kind in the world. Dating back to 250 BC, Bam has been an important pilgrimage site and trading centre, connecting the Occident and the Orient. Famous for its silk and textiles, it became known as a tourist attraction. The city and the original Citadel were founded during the Sassaniate period (224-637 AD). While some of the surviving structures date from before the twelfth century, most of what remains was built during the Islamic Safavid Empire (1501-1722). The spectacularly shaped adobe structure, made of mud, clay, straw and the fibers of palms, came to symbolize Bam's unique cultural and spiritual character. On 26 December 2003, an earthquake measuring 6.6 on the Richter scale struck southeast Iran. At its epicentre was the historic city of Bam, whose historical, social and cultural character and the area's population were dramatically affected. The tremors severely damaged Bam Citadel. In July 2004, the United Nations formally recognized Bam's cultural value while declaring the city as a "World Heritage site".

2706240269.jpg

That's amazing. Pourya are you a secret famous artist that we just don't know about. If you are, I'll definetly buy that from you. I always wanted to go to Bam. Iv'e gotta say I am jelous.

There are many talented people out there that can do some really good stuff. I think it would be great to put up your artwork so people can see. And it dosnt only have to be pictures, it can be poems, stories, music, etc.. what ever you can do that is art.

Here is my art, I made it when I was 14, I'm 16 now (turning 17 2 months from now) :

that is really nice!! :th

2706240269.jpg

wow!! i love this painting :wub:

I thought I'd contribute to this thread with some poems, I wrote them last year I think, so it's ok you may laugh your asses off haha, i wont mind ;)

Like normally, I wouldnt put such personal poems up here, but since they dont mean anything to me anymore it doesnt matter :) - :bl

My version

Love can bring you up and take you down

It'll take you to places you never knew existed

Love will open up doors and shut them,

it will smash windows and bring in new ones

it will burn you

or keep you warm

Love will break your heart

or mend it for you

Love will give you wings and make you soar

or it will rest on your shoulders and take you down

Love will make you laugh

or make you cry

Love will open up your eyes and heart

or brutally shut them down

Love can raise you up and make you stronger

or it can put you down and make you weaker

Love will make you joyous

or it will leave you all alone

Love is the greatest of all things

and worst of all things

Love is life

this one is in swedish, i decided to put it up here if its ok anyways, cause we have quite a few people here from sweden i think :bl

Jag dör för dig sa jag, och du gjorde inget för att stoppa det

Jag älskar dig, sa jag. Jag älskar dig.

Du är min måne, min sol, himlen och stjärnorna under vilka vi lever och andas

Du var hela min värld, och jag

blott sanden på den för dig

Likt ett sandkorn i öknen var jag dig obetydlig och överflödig,

något man tar för givet

Men du, du var mitt vatten

min källa

men min törst lyckades du aldrig släcka

Så flyktig var din kärlek

likt en fjärils, så oberäknelig

ett moments fullkomlig lycka och beundran

för att sedan försvinna för alltid

aldrig återvända

Du var ingen vind,

du var en storm

du kom, och du gick, och efter dig

blev ingenting sig likt igen

Jag dör för dig, sa jag

och du gjorde inget för att stoppa det

mamnoon Siamak jan!

soldier, here is a short history:

Bam Citadel or Arg-e Bam is the largest citadel of its kind in the world. Dating back to 250 BC, Bam has been an important pilgrimage site and trading centre, connecting the Occident and the Orient. Famous for its silk and textiles, it became known as a tourist attraction. The city and the original Citadel were founded during the Sassaniate period (224-637 AD). While some of the surviving structures date from before the twelfth century, most of what remains was built during the Islamic Safavid Empire (1501-1722). The spectacularly shaped adobe structure, made of mud, clay, straw and the fibers of palms, came to symbolize Bam's unique cultural and spiritual character. On 26 December 2003, an earthquake measuring 6.6 on the Richter scale struck southeast Iran. At its epicentre was the historic city of Bam, whose historical, social and cultural character and the area's population were dramatically affected. The tremors severely damaged Bam Citadel. In July 2004, the United Nations formally recognized Bam's cultural value while declaring the city as a "World Heritage site".

thanks man :diablo:

2706240269.jpg

That's amazing. Pourya are you a secret famous artist that we just don't know about. If you are, I'll definetly buy that from you. I always wanted to go to Bam. Iv'e gotta say I am jelous.

No secret famous artist, just me! Hehe! I painted it before the tragedy!

2706240269.jpg

thanks hun! :;):

Pourya jan chera yek weblog beh esmeh khodet nemizani !? touyeh politic-art keh in hameh miduni,khoub bad nist ke yek weblog bezani baba joun !

kamboode vaght Siamak jan. Hamin ke beresam hafteyi yek review amade konam dar sharayete konooni khodesh kheilie.

2706240269.jpg

Was I the only one who had seen this beautiiiiiiiiiifulllll painting before!!?! you guys missed out! :)

now this isn't fair MR!!! :punishing_wft: I want to see a painting of urs that is new to me and I haven't seen before!! :punishing_wft:

pleaaaaaaaaase :;)::rolleyes::) merc!! :friends:

kamboode vaght Siamak jan. Hamin ke beresam hafteyi yek review amade konam dar sharayete konooni khodesh kheilie.

Mifhamam.vali khoub dar fekresh bash,2-3 hafteh yekbar ham upload besheh,baz arzesh dareh !

2706240269.jpg

No secret famous artist, just me! Hehe! I painted it before the tragedy!

2706240269.jpg

thanks hun! :;):

khahesh! :friends::friends:

2706240269.jpg

very nice khan dadash joon! rango roghan hast?

bego chera inghadar honarmandi nago be abji kochiklat rafti! :bl

hehe! bale dige dadash bozorg be abji koochikesh mire!lol :D

na abji joon, its acrylics! a water based paint! man ba booye range roghan moshkel daram bara hamin ba acrylics kar mikonam. it dries much faster too! this painting was done in 2-3 days!

lool are deghe khan dadash joon nakone tavagoh dari abji kochik be khand adash bozorg bere! lol

oh che jaleb ghablan bahash kar kardam rast migi khaili sari khoshk mishe ama ye joray mesl range roghan mimone khaili khoshgele. :friends:

bazam az in kara dari post koni bebinim lezat bebarim :bl

merci abi jooN! :air_kiss_wft: are daghighan mesle range roghan mimoone haselesh, amma tarze estefadash kamelan fargh mikone! chon zood khoshk mishe nemishe mesle range roghan ziad bahash kaar koni o biamizi! you have to work fast and think before u apply! at the same time its much easier to cover a mistake with acrylics! if u want to achive the same effect with it as oil you have to work in layers!

valla abji joon hamontor ke ghablan ham goftam man tablo ziad daram amma moshkel azashon axbardarie! bedoone equip. dorost ghashang dar nemiad!

are midonam rast migin, man chand bar bahash kar kardam sari khoshk mishe, ama hamonjori ham ke goftin mishe rahat eshtebahato dorost kard. kholase ke khaili gashange va man hesabi lezat bordam.

ro moghava hast aghe eshtebah nakonam va sizesh bayad bozorg bashe.

hamay tablohaton ba acrolic hast? ya chiz deghe ham kar mikonin?

na roo boome canvas man mikesham. bishtar man siahghalam kaar mikonam va acrylics! amma ba chizhaye dige ham gah godari kar mikonam mesle aabrang, medadrangi o gach!