Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
MeehanDoost

Mohammad's Nine Year Old Wife!

You should go and read Islamic history.He had 7 wife and there is only 3 in same time.I can explain long but i dont want create more polemic.

99% of Iranians are muslims, whether you like it or not. Infact most are very religious. only those in Tehran and some other big cities are secular and not religous.

go outside Tehran and you will feel the religous obligation people have. how about visiting your roots: in Rural, country, and provicial areas in Iran and see it for yourself.

Hehe, jalebe ke khodet dari migi ino. Kasani ke tooye "daro dehata" zendegi mikonan begheyr az kanal 1 va 2 Iran va begheyr az rooznameye Keyhan va Etela'at, rahe digaari baraye daastresi be information nadaraan. Khob maloom hast ke oonvaght religious mimoonan. Vali kasani ke be kami bishtaar information daastresi peyda mikonan (be ghole khodet daar shahrhaye bozorge Iran) saari bi din mishan... Hala cherasho khodet mitooni az akhunda beporsi! :D

ooh meehandoost.

seriously, you cannot possibly think that by presenting this kind of stuff (whether true or false) you will make Iranians non-muslims.

99% of Iranians are muslims, whether you like it or not. Infact most are very religious. only those in Tehran and some other big cities are secular and not religous.

go outside Tehran and you will feel the religous obligation people have. how about visiting your roots: in Rural, country, and provicial areas in Iran and see it for yourself.

99%? According to IRI's sources that if you say you are not muslim your penalty is death? That source?

Dude, just look at all Iranians who live outside of Iran, who can freely say whether they believe in Islam or not, and you will see how ridiculous your statements sound.

In addition, if you want to go to your ROOTS look at 1500 years ago before Islam came and destroyed Iran. Those are your roots. Islam is the roots of invaders who destroyed Iran.

well done meehandoost :k

You should go and read Islamic history.He had 7 wife and there is only 3 in same time.I can explain long but i dont want create more polemic.

either way... a man that is here to get us closer to God does not marry so many girls... its just not right

Please tell me, do Christians know family life?Did Jesus teached anything?

Or Mose?Tell me, are they know how is ideal family life?

Our prophet isnt a dry prophet.He was a perfect example with his living to all world.

Our prophet isnt a dry prophet.He was a perfect example with his living to all world.

not to me, I dont belive in what u said.

Mohammad had 3 wifes bc of Islam?? sorry to say that but thats all BS.

He might be a perfect example for some men but not all.

if you dont believe to him, it is your idea and im respecting.

Please people, stop talking about our prophet.Where is moderators yet?

Nobody here talks about other than what is documented in history! Even by the Muslims themselves! An adult marrying a child! Now in your eyes that might be completely natural and normal when committed by the prophet, even if he waited with the actual intercourse till later, nevertheless he chose to ”marry” her! Not ”adopt” her! Some might say out of pity, some might suggest based on a political tactic but however you want to regard it, it was an adult-child marriage! And that kind of relationship is what members discuss here! Since after all prophet Mohammad was only human, no matter how pure and divine you might consider him, and therefore he is regarded as a virile male adult marrying an immature child! And when the actual intercourse was committed is based on what the prophet himself said, so it was naturally not checked by any other in order to verify! An adult-child marriage that was costumed before Islam and is even today practised in large parts of the rural and bedouin Muslim world, sanctioned and justified exactly by referring to the prophet as the source of emulation! So if you consider such primitive marriages uncivilised and wrong today, you cant consider its historical sources right and civil either! The whole pseudo-biological argument about that time’s Arab women being naturally different than their children of today is not based on any scientific study or proof! Its was just more accepted back then, today its not although theres equally many paedophiles who wouldn’t mind to have such marriages once again accepted and legalised! And just because the prophet was a holy man doesn’t make his relationship with the child that he marries different than any other Muslim man’s! So its that kind of thinking and conduct that is discussed here! The fact that prophet Mohammad came to ”civilise” the Arabs, he labelled and changed many customs as uncivil and ignorant but not this particular act! An act he himself attended to! So if you want to stay true the prophet’s ideal you are to approve of what he regarded as correct back then even now! An adult-child marriage! Otherwise by suggesting that that was then and this is now you are in a way negating the prophet’s better and timeless judgment!

i want talk about Turkey.

We are totally secular and usually not religious.Never going to mosque or only fridays.Drinking alcohol( not me) and having sins.But if someone say anything about prophet...

...squares filling with thousands, millions people.We saw the comic events.

dont pay attention to words of meehandoost, he is yet another one of the ex-pat Iranian diaspora in the west who has lost his "farhang" and has become totally western. meaning, a rude, disrepectful, hatefull, racist, hatemonger, and a totally dillusional and ellusional individual whom clearly has developed deep identity crisses.

though he will obviously deny this, but its pretty easy for me to detect such individuals, whom I have met alot in the west. This isnt no discovery channel for me.

no body is putting a gun over your head meehandoost to believe Islam or god. and I couldnt give a damn if you do, and I am not going to disrepect you for what you believe. but you should also come to conclusion that you have to respect those who believe in Islam and Mohammad, not bash their religion. if you have some balls, you go straight up to a religious muslims and say this. you dont have any balls, just behind your keyboard you are shir, in front of a face of man, you are moosh.

and FOR the last time, please take this stuff and post it in the "RELIGION" forum, not the political one.

WARNING: Iranian 4 Eva, in this forum we attack and argue stances not characters! First warning issued, reconsider your tone and approach!

dont pay attention to words of meehandoost, he is yet another one of the ex-pat Iranian diaspora in the west who has lost his "farhang" and has become totally western. meaning, a rude, disrepectful, hatefull, racist, hatemonger, and a totally dillusional and ellusional individual whom clearly has developed deep identity crisses.

though he will obviously deny this, but its pretty easy for me to detect such individuals, whom I have met alot in the west. This isnt no discovery channel for me.

no body is putting a gun over your head meehandoost to believe Islam or god. and I couldnt give a damn if you do, and I am not going to disrepect you for what you believe. but you should also come to conclusion that you have to respect those who believe in Islam and Mohammad, not bash their religion. if you have some balls, you go straight up to a religious muslims and say this. you dont have any balls, just behind your keyboard you are shir, in front of a face of man, you are moosh.

and FOR the last time, please take this stuff and post it in the "RELIGION" forum, not the political one.

just out of curiosity, why do you think that you should NOT respect him/his beliefs, BUT he SHOULD respect your views/Islam?! shouldn't respect be from both parties?

i want talk about Turkey.

We are totally secular and usually not religious.Never going to mosque or only fridays.Drinking alcohol( not me) and having sins.But if someone say anything about prophet...

...squares filling with thousands, millions people.We saw the comic events.

First of all, thank you for sharing with everyon on this forum about YOUR culture, which is to make personal attacks without any basis whatsoever, and make flat out libelous statements.

Second, can you please point to me what I said that was disrespectful? Since when is it disrespectful to talk about historical facts?

And third, if you don't understand, then there is nothing that I can do about this. But the reason that this is in the HISTORY section is b/c the topic is a historical fact, and is not theological, and therefore does not belong in the religious section.

And if you don't mind, stop your slanderous statements about me and argue the facts.

So "Iranian4Eva" would YOU marry a nine year old girl? I assume you are a man. If you are a women, would you want to be married at age nine to a man MANY years older than you?

Why are you so desparately trying to hide the "glory of Islam"?

All Iranians would be in a lot better position if they knew the "glory of Islam" and I am sure would too!

I really think, and strongly suggest, that you THINK a little bit and KNOW a little bit about your religion before making such a statement.

In case you are not aware, the Quran ACCEPTS the bible, both the old and new testatament and the prophets in the bible. In addition, many of the "good laws" or what are called the "moral laws" are COPIED from the Bible.

Now, please back up your baseless and flat out untrue statements and show me some MORAL and GOOD laws that are NOT copied from the Old and New Testaments. What I propose, and am very sure about, is that everything that is "good" in the Quran does not belong to it but was COPIED from other sources such as the Bible and all the bad about it such as killing, inequality, etc. are very much its real characteristic.

So bring us rules in the Quran that are ORIGINAL to it and that are good.

With regard to Jesus, he breached love of others. Moses gave the ten commandments: do not kill, do not steal, do not conduct adulty, respect your parents, do not lie, etc. These are ways of ideal living, don't you think?

What did the Mohammad teach about the Ideal family? To marry a nine year old girl and to kill the unbelievers, and to destroy everyone and everything that doesn't agree with him?

DUDE, please be a little bit more informed, or at least give examples of your statements.

Man, go and read HISTORY.If you dont believe to islamic sources, read David Lingers or Mathew Eden.

I had an Arab gf in highschool.Her father was Arab but they were living in Turkey, her mother was Turk. She told me, she went to Arabia with her family and visit the tribe of father in two time of her life.In first, she was 11 and her sister was 8.Arabs accidently found a boy for marry with her.And found another boy for engage with her sister.But her mother never accepted and they offended.

There is ARABIA.Girls are becoming adolescent when they are 8-10 years old.Go and read biologhy.It is related with climate, if weather is hot, childrens always become adolescent early.Blacks become adolescent when they are 6-8.Eskimos become adolescent when they are 18-20.

If a girl become 15 in Arabia and just dont marry, she is excluding by her society.

Marrying with a 9 years old, hah?!

Do you know one of the Sweden king married with a 7 years old daughter of French king when he was 54?

And French girls become adolescent more later.Tell it to your westerner teachers who washed your brain.

This is calling "diplomacy".Aisha was daughter of Ebu Bekir, the second man of new Islamic state.

Dont make judgement for today's modern social life and treatments.For before 1400 years, it is normal.All girls marry when they are 8-9 in Arabia.

I want give answer one of your asks.Yes, i would marry with a nine years old girl FROM ARABIA.If i be a nine years old girl, i would marry with THE GREATEST MAN OF WORLD.

Go and read their family life.You can see a happy and great family.Mohammed always treat good to her and they were always happy.READ THE TALKS OF AISHA.They were the example Muslim family

Man, age isnt everything.If a 90 years old man or woman who married an 15 years old man or woman, and they are both happy, THIS IS IDEAL AND GREAT!

We discussed on Mohammed's nine year old wife.You opened this topic for it.But please tell me, what is mean of insult our prophet and holy book?

Are mods contuniue to defend you more?

For your information, Bible is one of holy book of Muslims.And Jesus is one of the greatest prophet of us.

But original Bible totally lost and changed.Today 250 variant bible turning on world.

Get a bible and look at it:Will you see anything except life of Jesus?

Did you read Quran?

Yes, you didnt.If you rode, you dont speak as it.

Or you did.Because "if a man dont believe, not any logic get him to believe"

Open your mind.Be objective.

Mohammed killed unbelievers, eh?Probably your teachers said:"He killed all young and old unbelievers without mercy, even little babies.He cutted them himself."

Did you read history of Islam?Did you see Mohammed's mercy against Jews and unbelivers, even they broke their promise?

Man, contuniue to attack our prophet and book.I'm more relating to them when you are attacking.I more love them when Denmarkians draw cartoons.

Dont forget it:Hundreds of person who thinking as you, died and forgotten.You will die lastly after 100 years ago.Who shall remember you?

Mohammed died before 1400 years ago and he is currently living in heart of millions.Everybody remembering him everyday, everybody praise him every second and it will contuniue until doomsday.

So contuniue to your attacks.My heart is relax:I know what is true...

Can you say same thing for yourself?

Paas ba in chizi ke shoma goftid, fekr nemikonid ke Islam faghat Baraye "Arabia" lazem boode, va na baraye Kolle Jahan??

Paas ye Eskimo hich vaght nemitoone Mosalmoon beshe! In din aya kameltarin dine??

Daarmorede inke Mohammed be yahoodiha paas az inke oonha be gholeshoon amal nakardan, man be shoma ye chance midam ke berid tarikh ro bekhunid, khodetoon biain harfetoon ro dorost konid... chon Mohammed dastoore hamle be oon ghabile ro dad va hodoode 600 nafar ro ghatle am kaard, zanashoon ro asir va tamame malo amvaleshoon ro ghanimat gereft! Eshgh ast in Bakhshesh!

Dude, please stop ranting without any organized statements.

First of all, you compare Mohammad with a king who was 54 and married a young girl and others like him. I take it that you belive the actions of the king were wrong. If so, so were the actions of Mohammad. Just b/c one person does a wrong act doesn't justify "a prophet" who is supposed to be a figure to "look up to" to do the same acts. No where in the world is a nine year old girl old enough to have sex and be married to a man many years older than him.

Second, how is it an insult to state facts about history? It is an insult to try to keep historical facts from people.

Third, if the Muslims believe in the same God as the Jews and Christians (which is what the Quran says), then how can Islam even exist? Christians claim that Jesus was the Messiah, which is an event that would occur in Judaism and have an argument that they are completing Judaism. What is Islam's argument? God made a mistake? LOL. The entire book of Islam is full of inacurracies, contradictions, insults, and mistakes.

Finally, contrary your statements, I am not disrespecting anything or anybody, but am only stating facts that I know much better than you do. And I am not here to be "rembered" in the future. How ridiculous is that statement that you make. All I am doing is to discuss history. If that is offending to you, maybe you shoudl think about your belief system and understandings and teachings a little bit.

If telling historical facts is insult, then I have insulted you. But that says a lot about you who thinks stating historical facts is equal to insulting one's belief.

well jesus doenst need to spell everything out for us... but he did teach us many things that we can use when we get married and have children... he said adultery is wrong which means we shouldnt marry more than one person at the same time

and what do u mean by ideal family life? is an ideal family life having more than one wife and many children for you? cuz if it is then that's ur opinion and i'm not ganna try to change it

i was just stating my opinion about mohammad and his way of life... some may agree and some may not and that's cool with me lol

Man, go and read HISTORY.If you dont believe to islamic sources, read David Lingers or Mathew Eden.

I had an Arab gf in highschool.Her father was Arab but they were living in Turkey, her mother was Turk. She told me, she went to Arabia with her family and visit the tribe of father in two time of her life.In first, she was 11 and her sister was 8.Arabs accidently found a boy for marry with her.And found another boy for engage with her sister.But her mother never accepted and they offended.

There is ARABIA.Girls are becoming adolescent when they are 8-10 years old.Go and read biologhy.It is related with climate, if weather is hot, childrens always become adolescent early.Blacks become adolescent when they are 6-8.Eskimos become adolescent when they are 18-20.

If a girl become 15 in Arabia and just dont marry, she is excluding by her society.

Marrying with a 9 years old, hah?!

Do you know one of the Sweden king married with a 7 years old daughter of French king when he was 54?

And French girls become adolescent more later.Tell it to your westerner teachers who washed your brain.

are u being serious? how would u like it if ur 9 year old daughter or sister had to get married? would it not bother u that an older man is going to take ur innocent little daughter to his house and have her has his wife?

i started developing at around 10ish and looked much older than my age but i could never imagine getting married at such young age... its just soooooooooooooo wrong in sooo many ways idk where to starts...