Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DiVooNehShO

world cup

HIII

well i love soccer but i never really get to watch it so i decided this year i'm ganna watch the world cup

so i was just wondering if anyone can post the times and games and everything for me plz :bl

and u guys can also go ahead and chat about it in this thread :dance_baby_wft:

IRAN chi karesh Mikone??!!! :DD :DD :DD

Soorakh Soorakh-esh Mikoneh . Madaresho radif mikoneh . Tikeh parash Mikoneh.

:DD :dance_baby_wft: :)))

Last week we played Croatia (One of strong teams of this WC) almost won the game in their home, though many thanx to their Referee who let them score against us on the 96th. minute! :bandana:

Then a few days ago we thrashed Bosnia with our "B" team (No legionaires were played) 5-2 for Iran!!!!

Despite many pessimistic beliefs, I say we'll Beat Mexico!!!!

Iraneteh.... :DD :DD :clap2: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

dishab mejico ye bazieh ali kard jeloyeh Holland ! ta avaseteh nimeyeh 2,jelo boudan mejico team vali holland 2 ta goal ziba touyeh 5 min beheshoun zad ! vasateh zamin mohkam bazi mikonan mejico team vali touyeh defence jaleb nistan ! iran mituneh zamin ro rad koneh va bereseh zoud beh una goal bezaneh !

Mexico & Iran share many characteristics in common, they both have a great offence line, yet a big flaw in their defence line, they got a great striker with great headers (Borgetti), so do we (Daei and Hashemian), both sides very temperamental and sensitive, inconsistent in their matches, critical over their national team head coaches, even the color of the flags are the same!

Holland dominated the second half, overall I believe mexico is overrated.

We'll win 2-1

I agree with you ! but another thing worries to me! mexican players !they play like the Brazilians,very open and with the mentality opened until a hard game to reflect !!! Iran must fight in the lines! in the center of the match !. it does not mean that 4-4-3 this very well for us against Mexico!!I prefer a 4-4-2 as the English play!

The other thing is,We do not have to forget that the match are 90 minutes!!honestly,our players don't have a very good body(fit)!I am worried for that reason!

bazia kam kam daran nazdik mishan va man nervousam shadidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

anyway...

GO AZZURRI & IRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! :clap2: :clap2: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

italia2006%20(1).jpg

TM-wc06-squad.jpg

I too agree 4-4-2 is the best formation for our TM against mexico, cuz we have 2 great headers (daei & Hashemian) who also benefit from height and being tall.

Actually our strongest line is our midfield, hence I am not too worried about the midfield as players such as Karimi, Nekounam, Eskandarian, Shojaei, Madanchi, Kazemian and...

Man we have so many talents this WC!!!!

Go Iran, go...

Oh!

Italy Sucks! :haha:

Oh!

Italy Sucks! :haha:

zeky baba! :punishing_wft: Italy 0wnZ!!!!!!! :clap2:

Last week we played Croatia (One of strong teams of this WC) almost won the game in their home, though many thanx to their Referee who let them score against us on the 96th. minute! :bandana:

Then a few days ago we thrashed Bosnia with our "B" team (No legionaires were played) 5-2 for Iran!!!!

Iraneteh.... :DD :DD :clap2: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

well it doesnt help when the ref is croation and they team hasnt lost with thier new coach on thier home ground.

croations= big babies.

well it doesnt help when the ref is croation and they team hasnt lost with thier new coach on thier home ground.

croations= big babies.

Barekallah Dodoee!

Wow!!! I am impressed, you know good enough about football, I haven't come across one Iranian girl for the past few years who would observe such details! :punk:

Indeed they didn't lose either one one of their qualification matches!

And yes the Croat Ref FCUKED it up for us! :bandana:

:boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

are, namaardi bood, taze ma yegolaam zadim ke davaar alaki offside gereft!!!

Vali yadetoon nare ke holland ba teame dovomesh toonest mexico ro bebare... va age be nimeye avale bazi negah konid, mibinid holland 76% va Mexico 24% toop dasteshoon boode... banabarin man ham mothaghedaam ke Iran va Portugal az in gorooh mian bala.... wohoooo ya mikhorim be Argentina, ya be Holland!!! looool.... age bekhorim be Argentina, mishe finale zoodraas!!!! :))):))):)))

aha, Rasti in Eskanadarian kodoome? nakone manzooret Teymoorian hast?

daarzemn Siamak systeme 4-4-3 systeme kheili khoobie, vali heyf ke ejaze nist ba in system bazi kaard, magaar inke bedoone goller bazi koni! :haha: :))) (j/k)

umm,i don't like the defense line of team melli ! :punishing_wft:

farda shab daram miram germany,bazieh iran ro ba mejico bebinam ! aslan nemikhastam beram,aslan tahamoleh bakhteh iran ro nadaram,vali khoub,miram ! omid varam keh betunim az in marhaleh berim bala.in tanha chizi hast keh delam mikhad.

Enjoy the game Sia!!!

Today's games were ok I guess.

Germany killed Costa Rica, and Ecuador surprised the world by punishing the Polish!

Costa Rica did something intresting ! but wasn't enough!

keano mitarsam az mejico bebazim :c .

Today we had sweepstake draw and I happen to pick Iran out of all the other contenders. :damn: Gutted maybe but I really hope they kick Mexico's ar*e on Sunday. Go Iran.

lol...

Mexici ha migaan ke team melli Iran ro jadoo kardan, tavasotte ye jadoogare maroof. Baraye hamine ke bazikonaye aslye iran Hame masdoom hastan. :))):))) ... Morabie Mexico ham be in mozoo eteghad dare. :haha:

lol...

Mexici ha migaan ke team melli Iran ro jadoo kardan, tavasotte ye jadoogare maroof. Baraye hamine ke bazikonaye aslye iran Hame masdoom hastan. :))):))) ... Morabie Mexico ham be in mozoo eteghad dare. :haha:

emrouz mexico tv ba maradona harf mizad, maradona migoft keh iraniha mesleh argentina bazi mikonan,ehsasti va ba ghalb ,in mituneh chance khoubi barayeh mexico basheh keh maro bebareh !

did u guys watch sewedn? 0-0 lol

ohh and also argentina won 2-1 :dance_baby_wft:

Germany ham ke 4-2

so far its been pretty good

:DD :DD :DD