Forum | Bia2.com
pourya

RANDOM CLIPS

ok..maybe that last post didnt work....lets try is again...haha

this is me (right), my little sister (left), and best friend melody(middle)..being out normal shaytoon selves...hahahahaha......

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1750903164

and this is me and my one of my good friends' little sister.....and it wasnt choreographed....haha...we always end up looking like we planned it

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1751189282

haha! very cute! :clap: I think you should do taht dance in a solo version with good lighting for ME to judge! hehe! :icecream:

haha..yea next video...lol..but i didnt wanna overpower her dancing so i was backing off alittle.....but dude shes 9 years old and should b in a music video..she dances AMAZING!!!!!

she sure does! very talented lil lady!

yes do a solo for the next video, a style of your own choice! but we wouldnt mind arabic! :brows:

haha...ok..ill see if the gym i work out at will let me video tape me practicing.....ill post it wen i have it

That was Samralicious! I'd like to be on a long road trip sittin in the back o dat car with ya'll! Samra, let's get together and make some tooleh Samras!

hahahaha i feel so sorry for the donkeys!!! and i love the way ppl walking by are so blase to four grown guys dancing stupid in the middle of the street with a couple of donkeys!!! and the cars just drive by....gotta love iran...:)))

lollllllllllllll vaay yadam rafte bood in pesar iraniya cheghad birikhtan haha khoda rahm kone... :damn:

hala hatman khodeshoon fekr mikonan ba haltarin bachehaye donya hastan :)))