Forum | Bia2.com
pourya

RANDOM CLIPS

He basically says, I don't care if you smack me, rape me, cuss at me, mistreat me etc, it's all fine with me, as long as you just say hi back to me, the rest is all fine! :))

LOOL

Hala yech, do, seh, dije bee khiaale gosse, mikhaam bahat taar bezanam..... Lit's gooooooo :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Good God, guys in Iran act, dress, talk so gay. LoOoOOoOoL why why why.....? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :sc

just the thought of them gathering and rehearsing this dance over and over to finally perform in in front of men. :))):))) :))):))) :))):))) makes me LOL

Edited by *dodo*

I could precisely picture you and Dodo dancing just exact same style, while Taher Ghaffari:

picture2ftw.png

Sings the "Sharareh" song for you guys!

For your convenience in booking him for your next event I have included his contact number in the above picture, so that you guys can call and book him!

In all seriousness last summer I called him and pretended I was calling him to book them for a birthday party. I asked him how much he'd charge for a private party in Ardebil. You'll be surprised he asked for!

Almost $5K US

LoOoOOOOOOooL

You have to watch this video. Also could someone tell me what language he is using to sing? gotta love the dancers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdMc5NkjwU

:)) :)) :))

Awwww... that's so cute. I just wish he was a Perspolisi rather than Esteglali! :D

Singing and Dancing on IRI TV

^^^^

:)) :)) :)) :))

I just can't believe all this happened under the reign of the IR and on its national broadcast TV! :))

Good one Sia!

Its not national bro, its the international channel for Iranians abroad only, thats why they are less restricted