Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Sex-A-Poll (Our Life)

Sex-A-Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How important is a great sex life for your life satisfaction and happiness?

• It's important but not absolutely essential
    • It's up there with food, water and shelter - necessary
    • It's a nice bonus, but I can be happy without a great sex life
    • I don't care much about sex

Last night,after havin sex with my new girl friend, i was thinkin about if is important a great sex life for me and for my life satisfaction and happiness.each time i have a great sex,i feel soooo goood about everything, i can think far better ! workin without any stress and i can hold the pressure of the life that i have!.

Jean Jacques Rousseau once said,Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook and a good digestion.but i want to add this too,having a great sex.

What you think about it ?!

I have devoted 20 years of my life to studying, practising and teaching it! So it goes without saying that sex is one of life’s essentialities for me!

I have devoted 20 years of my life to studying, practising and teaching it! So it goes without saying that sex is one of life’s essentialities for me!

but if is essentialities for you,meanin you are a happy man too ! isn't it ?

its just water and food for me! I need my regular dose of it in order to function perfectly!

its just water and food for me! I need my regular dose of it in order to function perfectly!

I undrestand that ! i can not imagine my life without sex...will be a big sh** . . . :D !

i could live w/o it

u dont miss what u never had i guess :huh:

intresting observation divunesho jooon :brows:

kaseh digeh naboud opinion bedeh ?! :D

I agree with you guys! Though...

If I drink too much water...It gives me a hard time!

If I eat too much food, It makes me fat and put my health in danger!

So! I think it is essential but needs some restrictions! If I think my sexual life put my social life in danger or alternate my personality! I consider it as an addiction and there is no more satisfaction in it!

Huuummmmm! What happened to the big elephant though... :huh:

I agree with you guys! Though...

If I drink too much water...It gives me a hard time!

If I eat too much food, It makes me fat and put my health in danger!

So! I think it is essential but needs some restrictions! If I think my sexual life put my social life in danger or alternate my personality! I consider it as an addiction and there is no more satisfaction in it!

Huuummmmm! What happened to the big elephant though... :huh:

Intresting opinion Mr K .

amoo,, it's a necessity...............worse than food, water, and shelter........... :)))

:)))

Actually! Some people think that! Too much Sex gives you a longer life time! Unfortunately! Those people are not among us now! :D

But this is a true story though!

Romans were so obsessed with eating food that sometimes! after having a nice delicious meal! They put their finger in their mouth and through up whatever they had in order to be able to eat more food! It's amazing that sometimes what these essential needs do to us! Well not us really! :huh: Do they!? :unsure:

haha! what u just described is also linked with the mullahs in Iran! that a finger in the throat after a meal would mean an open place for a banana for desert!Lol

amoo,, it's a necessity...............worse than food, water, and shelter........... :)))

Actually! Some people think that! Too much Sex gives you a longer life time! Unfortunately! Those people are not among us now! :D

Romans were so obsessed with eating food that sometimes! after having a nice delicious meal! They put their finger in their mouth and through up whatever they had in order to be able to eat more food! It's amazing that sometimes what these essential needs do to us! Well not us really! :huh: Do they!? :unsure:

well,,, Zed jooon....... make sure u dont' finger yourself where u'r not suppose to just to wanna have more sex,,, it won't work like that amoooo :))):))):))) :punishing_wft: :brows:

well,,, Zed jooon....... make sure u dont' finger yourself where u'r not suppose to just to wanna have more sex,,, it won't work like that amoooo :))):))):))) :punishing_wft: :brows:

That's really ironic! :))):)))

I shall keep that in mind! I don't have that tension in me but I'm sure " Some " people with a very high sexual potentials might think of trying different way to satisfy their needs! though; I'm sure after a couple of times! Now! They know the right place were their finger goes! I thank you! :))):))) J/K

But! Thanks and ok! As soon as I started to feel that I need to boost my sexual life! I promise I will use amoolaboo's advises for sure! :friends:

Just dont stick it in melons and u'll be safe!lol :haha:

:))):))):))):)))

I shall keep that in mind! I don't have that tension in me but I'm sure " Some " people with a very high sexual potentials might think of trying different way to satisfy their needs! though; I'm sure after a couple of times! Now! They know the right place were their finger goes! I thank you! :))):))) J/K

But! Thanks and ok! As soon as I started to feel that I need to boost my sexual life! I promise I will use amoolaboo's advises for sure! :friends:

:brows::))) movazeb bash faghat pisheh mano, kirngo, pourya tanhayeee nayay..... :dance_baby_wft:

:brows::))) movazeb bash faghat pisheh mano, kirngo, pourya tanhayeee nayay..... :dance_baby_wft:

:))):)))

final9po.gif

bacheh ha hashariyammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :DD

yeki bezan rouyeh saresh :D

It's up there with food, water and shelter - necessary [ 7 ]

To me, there has to be a reason for sex. But, of course, it is essential and a necessity! However, since I'm pretty busy with life, I don't think I die if I don't have it.

Thanks for the th!