Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Spanish Football Clubs Are The Europe Kings

Spain 4 - 0 Armenia :clap2:

realmadrid 7 - S.Gijon 1

g0925.jpg

i've been watching a lot of spanish games.... and all i have to say is Espanyol and real betis got robbed..... R. Madrid & Barca hav not looked to sharpe....but its early

i've been watching a lot of spanish games.... and all i have to say is Espanyol and real betis got robbed..... R. Madrid & Barca hav not looked to sharpe....but its early

lool ... is true what you are telling here special about Barça !

messi is doin great, but Barca doesnt have a finisher....

Italy’s soccer is a joy to watch at international level, but I couldn’t handle a minute of a Siere A game and their Euro and Champions League dominance has long since passed on.

Spain used to be the opposite of Italy but with their national team having gone through an astounding transformation in the last couple of years, Spanish soccer is now great to watch at both levels, save the prima donna Brazilian contingency at club level ala Rolando and Rolandinhio, et al. Where a good case can be argued for Ronaldinhio’s soccering feats, I am amazed that Ronaldo is still being paid as a professional soccer player and was named Euro/World Player even once, never mind two or three.

As for the best league this side of the Milky Way, well, EPL is of course IT! Bar None and hands down, and I think Manchester United, Liverpool and my beloved Arsenal, and (O.K. even Chelsea) make up the top half of the best European clubs list.

And yes! I highly agree that it has been the infusion into EPL of some truly exceptional Spanish (and Portuguese), and of course French Players that makes EPL the power house that it is today, and for that we have Messer Wenger and Ferguson to thank for, for plucking most of them from obscurity and turning them into world class players while Italian and Spanish clubs always buy off the rack celebrity players, and it seems to always be Brazilians!

Arsenal es el fútbol, el fútbol es el Arsenal, Arsenal es mi vida!

Italy’s soccer is a joy to watch at international level, but I couldn’t handle a minute of a Siere A game and their Euro and Champions League dominance has long since passed on.

Spain used to be the opposite of Italy but with their national team having gone through an astounding transformation in the last couple of years, Spanish soccer is now great to watch at both levels, save the prima donna Brazilian contingency at club level ala Rolando and Rolandinhio, et al. Where a good case can be argued for Ronaldinhio’s soccering feats, I am amazed that Ronaldo is still being paid as a professional soccer player and was named Euro/World Player even once, never mind two or three.

As for the best league this side of the Milky Way, well, EPL is of course IT! Bar None and hands down, and I think Manchester United, Liverpool and my beloved Arsenal, and (O.K. even Chelsea) make up the top half of the best European clubs list.

And yes! I highly agree that it has been the infusion into EPL of some truly exceptional Spanish (and Portuguese), and of course French Players that makes EPL the power house that it is today, and for that we have Messer Wenger and Ferguson to thank for, for plucking most of them from obscurity and turning them into world class players while Italian and Spanish clubs always buy off the rack celebrity players, and it seems to always be Brazilians!

Arsenal es el fútbol, el fútbol es el Arsenal, Arsenal es mi vida!

My dear friend, you need to come to Spain and then you will understand which league is the best, you can not understand me just with watching football by Tv !

messi is doin great, but Barca doesnt have a finisher....

ummm.i am agree with you but he is not cool player like Maradona ! he is like a Fox and sometimes he doesn't play fair ! but we can wait .

Tonite i went to S Bernabeu to watch R Madrid Vs F C Osasuna which play there our 2 compatriots, J Nekounam and M Shojaei .I am fan of R Madrid more than 15 years but i wanted to see Osasuna as a winner of the match .

R Madrid won by helping of the refree ! but the first goal was scored by our her Agha J Nekounam ! he was between the best Osasunist players of tonite ! he got 8.50/10 from BBVV La Liga Española .

I saw many iranian ppl tonit.maybe more than 40 !

I am very happy for him now and ala Madrid . :clap2:

1232309242_extras_albumes_0.jpg

R. Madrid? wut happened... la liga... CL.....props to Raul though, yet Stefano the blonde arrow still the greatest (scored as much as raul in nearly 200 fewer games ive heard)

Barca is playing beautiful...the way the game should be played...

Once again osasuna is battling relegation.

spanish football still is beautiful, but unfortunately its been passed by the Capt devil that is EPL...

but next yr will change, wenger leaving arsenal for R.M? Ronaldo to R.M? interesting summer, Henry leavin Barca?

What a great day! Go Barca! They deserve every trophy they play in this year (unfortunately it will be a difficult & hard task to win Champions League)... Yet the Copa & Liga definitely are going to the right team. They play great, look great, and act professionally.

Barcelona beat Athletic to lift 25th Copa del Rey

By Reuters

May 13, 2009

Three goals in a devastating nine-minute spell at the start of the second half saw Barcelona to a 4-1 win over Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey final on Wednesday and the first of three possible titles.

GettyImages

Barcelona celebrate during the 4-1 win

Yaya Toure levelled for Barca in the first half before Lionel Messi, Bojan Krkic and Xavi struck after the break to give the club their 25th Copa del Rey.

The Catalans could wrap up the Primera Liga title this weekend and they face Manchester United in the Champions League final on May 27.

"Now we are reaping the rewards of all the hard work we have put in during the season," Barca midfielder Sergio Busquets told Spanish state television as the team celebrated on the pitch.

"I hope this weekend we can secure our second title."

Barca had an unfamiliar look in defence with reserve keeper Jose Manuel Pinto in goal and Yaya Toure at centre back again, and they were quickly exposed at a set piece.

Pinto had tipped a Javi Martinez shot round the post and Fran Yeste made it count. His whipped-in corner after nine minutes found Gaizka Toquero rising above two defenders to head in at the back post.

Athletic looked fresher, snapping at Barca all over the pitch, until Toure stepped up to level in spectacular fashion as he advanced out of defence.

The Ivory Coast midfielder went past three Bilbao players in the 31st minute, and from outside the area drilled a low shot inside the near post.

Gradually Barca asserted themselves and as they swarmed round the Bilbao area in the 55th minute it was Messi who struck, firing through a crowd of legs after Gorka Iraizoz could only parry Samuel Eto'o's shot.

Three minutes later, Bojan raced through on a break to score off the far post and with Bilbao reeling Xavi curled a superb freekick over the wall and in off the near post in the 64th.

Just before Xavi's goal the match was held up briefly after Barcelona defender Daniel Alves was hit on the head by a tin can thrown from the stands.

Alves was able to continue and television pictures showed police leading a fan away.

Athletic were a broken team after that, but earn a place in next season's Europa League with Barca's place in the Champions League assured for next year.

eh ... nobody cares about racist barça in spain ... :bandana:

racist barca???? umm it was real madrid that up until 2001 had an entire section of their crowd devoted to racism if you dont recall?

The catalans & the Basque (bilbao) & dreams for nationalism are all comprehendable...R.MADRID needs some stability, the coaching decisions have been awful... barca has been playing great, i mean even a mediocre player like Eto'o gets 25 goals, La liga always is a split between the two, except for the RACIST FRANCO YEARS... Regardless, spanish football has been dethroned as European kings. EPL has been incredible the last few seasons, especially due to funding for the EPL

My very very dear friend GLTitan7 jan ...

You are touching a very dangerous subject to talk, i can not to be able to talk about it because i have a very diffrent view about it , i am living in spain and france for many years and i know what is going one in this part of europe and you should be here to understand me better .

i always liked you sport comments :) .

take care amigo ;) .

very true...its not worth it

Oh my God ... Ohh Myyyy Godddddddd ... Kaka and Ch.Ronaldo are in R.Madrid .-. wow :clap2:

kaka1madrid.jpg

ronaldomadrid.gif

:DD

1246383138_extras_portada_1.jpg

Karim Benzema is in R.Madrid now :clap2: .

karim-benzema-400x319.jpg

i was thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):D :clap2: :brows:

1246903300_extras_portada_1.jpg

Benzemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :clap2:

1247171022_extras_albumes_0.jpg

1247169975_extras_albumes_0.jpg

1247168968_extras_albumes_0.jpg