Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Spanish Football Clubs Are The Europe Kings

bad match ! both of them ! but Casillas is spanish :D .

Casillas is easily one of the best in the world, but so mani good keepers in this generation.

Cech - cant produce as well for his national team as he does for his club, its also bc of the cechs have been horrible since WC02.

Yet, for keepers like Casillas, & Buffon its different they are consistent. Easily 1-2 respectively

Also to keep in mind (btw these are the two best penalty kick keepers alive, i wouldnt want to go up against these two)

Ricardo (put him on greater club see what happens) or Reina (unfortunately the much handsome lookin Casillas will always stand in his way).

Casillas is easily one of the best in the world, but so mani good keepers in this generation.

Cech - cant produce as well for his national team as he does for his club, its also bc of the cechs have been horrible since WC02.

Yet, for keepers like Casillas, & Buffon its different they are consistent. Easily 1-2 respectively

Also to keep in mind (btw these are the two best penalty kick keepers alive, i wouldnt want to go up against these two)

Ricardo (put him on greater club see what happens) or Reina (unfortunately the much handsome lookin Casillas will always stand in his way).

Reina is young ! good and smart but he has dicipline problem ! i remember him in Villareal or en Barça ! he couldn't stay more in Spain for his bad character ! Now he says,he's good in U.K,playing football because in England FT players are hard like him (Honestly i don't undrestand him! :D ) .

Ricardo was good when he was in MAN UTD ! in Spain he is not that nice sunshine which he was !

Casillas is the best since 2003 ! lets wait until 10 june :) .

Reina is young ! good and smart but he has dicipline problem ! i remember him in Villareal or en Barça ! he couldn't stay more in Spain for his bad character ! Now he says,he's good in U.K,playing football because in England FT players are hard like him (Honestly i don't undrestand him! :D ) .

Ricardo was good when he was in MAN UTD ! in Spain he is not that nice sunshine which he was !

Casillas is the best since 2003 ! lets wait until 10 june :) .

Ricardo was w/ Man U the team around him made him better. Se if Casillas were to hav played for Villareal he would be just as good as Ricardo or Reina. Fortunate for Casillas he made the decision to go r. madrid at a young age and rise through the youth squads. Reina is older than Casillas than one year (i think), so thats why i dont think he'll get as many starts as Casillas will.

Spain 1 . 0 Italy

Belakhareh Italy bakht !!! khub shod az Spain bakht :D .

espana_4.jpg

Goal ro Villa zad keh ehtemalan sal-e digeh mireh Chelsea ya R.Madrid .

I am sick of Ronaldinho bringin Barca's play down, and i've heard he's on his way out....

cant wait till horse face leaves and stops the distraction from a Great Team...

the new star of Barça ... Bojan .

02.jpg

idk the season MEssi is havin i think he deserves some do......

bojan still doesnt have that wow aspect... hes on a Great team... which helps elevate his game so much more.... kinda like park on Manchester United hes avg, but his team elevates his game.... bc they make him seem better....

but i know there is more to come from BOJAn, i mean just imagine bein 17 playin with the likes of henry, ronaldinho, messi, eto'o, thuram, marquez, zambrotta.... and etc....

idk the season MEssi is havin i think he deserves some do......

bojan still doesnt have that wow aspect... hes on a Great team... which helps elevate his game so much more.... kinda like park on Manchester United hes avg, but his team elevates his game.... bc they make him seem better....

but i know there is more to come from BOJAn, i mean just imagine bein 17 playin with the likes of henry, ronaldinho, messi, eto'o, thuram, marquez, zambrotta.... and etc....

agree with you .

Barca -> in spanish meaning=Boat

Correct is, Barça .

---

Naturaly,lots iranian like Barça and i don't know why,the ppl of catalunya are famous for being 'racist', you can search about this subject in Google.

Correct is, Barça .

---

Naturaly,lots iranian like Barça and i don't know why,the ppl of catalunya are famous for being 'racist', you can search about this subject in Google.

Yeah, it's the donkey's vs the buffalo's? :haha:

pashmash :giggle:

Correct is, Barça .

---

lol that was a lil harsh.... i mean he i cant even find the that "C" u use for Barça (i copied and pasted urs for this one)..... so lol chill we all know he said Barcelona...

Correct is, Barça .

---

lol that was a lil harsh.... i mean he i cant even find the that "C" u use for Barça (i copied and pasted urs for this one)..... so lol chill we all know he said Barcelona...

amigo mio,ma'anish avaz misheh,vaseh hamin yad avari kardam .

Correct is, Barça .

---

amigo mio,ma'anish avaz misheh,vaseh hamin yad avari kardam .

but i got to tell good info... ha i'll enjoy pesterin peep with that one too

looooooooooooooool ... Getafe did a big and wonderful job tonite at UEFA Games !

B.Munchen 1 - 1 Getafe

contragol_bayern_320x240.jpg

looooooooooooooool ... Getafe did a big and wonderful job tonite at UEFA Games !

B.Munchen 1 - 1 Getafe

contragol_bayern_320x240.jpg

no ur definitely rite bout this... i'm amazed how they hav progressed to becomin one of stronger teams in Europe... truly great to watch with all these corporate powerhouses field teams... like they are the NYY or Red Sox of soccer....

in even better news

Chelsea 1 fenerbahce 2

THOUGH it is the first leg.... so who knows, but i cant stand Chelsea anemore... they lost the greatest coach england has ever seen... ( i know that is quite a statement), yet Grant is usin Mourinho's players, and lets not forget the coaches and personal that mourinho, brought bc ppl keep on talkin bout the players... dont forget bout the personal....

GRant is an idiot... usin the same tactics he used for his Israeli NT, which just goes to show his experienc.... lol Chelsea is way beyond the Israeli NT.

Guest DYAKO-kurd

spain is rubbish

I LOVE ITALIAAAAA

FORZAA ITALIA!

LOL man i hav nothing against ya....

o man i hate italian soccer... ruined world cups w/ offsides and CHEAP DIRTY ass PLAY...

its a shame so many are so individual talented... but hey look at all the greats to go ova and play in italy wut happens to them...

Ronaldo - lost his knees...

Kaka - not looking to good...this yr...

and many more

Guest DYAKO-kurd
LOL man i hav nothing against ya....

o man i hate italian soccer... ruined world cups w/ offsides and CHEAP DIRTY ass PLAY...

its a shame so many are so individual talented... but hey look at all the greats to go ova and play in italy wut happens to them...

Ronaldo - lost his knees...

Kaka - not looking to good...this yr...

and many more

bro...all spain can do...is to buy good players from other countries

trust me...most of the national team players of spain arent known

there are some who are known...such as raul

but most of them sucks

and italy got pleanty of known and famous players in their team

dey also got rich and good teamz

R u Kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!

Have u ever seen Real Madrid and their history or even Barcelona....

UMMMMM Rich teams???? hmm.......

LOL Italy didnt they have some kind of CHEATING SCANDAL A FEW YEARS AGO.....

Yea spain is the cornerstone for many players that become talented.......

i mean Ronaldo, aguerro (rite now), messi, dos santos, pato, esuebio, maradona, ronaldinho, robinho ha spanish players that are not know are u kiddin me... maybe to u, but europe knows its soccer players and ppl like Torres hmmm....Bojan etc... Raul are u kiddin me Wut about Fernando Morientes....

WTF wut about GREAT MANAGERS COMING OUT OF NOT JUST SPAIN BUT THAT ENTIRE PENINSULA.... Rafa, mourinho, and co......

Lol italians are a joke.... the only reason ane italians play in the italian league is bc they hav SO MUCH PRIDE in their COUNTRY..., but spain is the cornerstone of SOCCER... bc every great player or decent player will hav at least played in Spain at some pt. in their career...

Oh my God ... wow ... Liverpool - Arsenal ... more 7 spanish players :D .

My favorites :

01.jpg

F.Torres

08.jpg

P.Reyna

DYAKO-kurd , you should watch more games before giving any opinion my friend :) .

thank ya... sometimes i cant put things into words...

and recently Fifa commis... Franz Beckenbaur declared the EPL strongest league in the world so if it as at least 7 players playin in a league like that...

Lol italians couldnt play in the EPL they would dive, get so many offsides and get injured way too often...

thank ya... sometimes i cant put things into words...

and recently Fifa commis... Franz Beckenbaur declared the EPL strongest league in the world so if it as at least 7 players playin in a league like that...

Lol italians couldnt play in the EPL they would dive, get so many offsides and get injured way too often...

amigo,i like italian players too,like Toti,del Piero Pirlo and of course,Maldini and etc.. But their football is not atracttive ! isn't keep me happy all the 90º ! but spanish league or specialy english league, is 180º differnt, you should watch it live by yourself for undrestanding me better .