Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Spanish Football Clubs Are The Europe Kings

pastilla.gif

R Madrid 2 - 0 F.C Barcelona

The hunger of Madrid devours the touch of the Barça.

04.jpg

Real Madrid returned by its fueros. And it could not choose better day than before his eternal rival: Barcelona. Those of Capello removed the maximum yield to their virtues (defensive and stuck work) and could make goals a unknown leader. Raul and Van Nistelrooy sealed with their goals the shining white triumph, but both could extend their goleadora production of not running into with woods. In the Barcelona, that only had minutes of the good soccer in the first part, it emphasized the figure of Messi, that put the heart in a fist to the white liking, but did not make specific his constants successfully slaloms.

05.jpg

The encounter soon was put of face for those of Capello. An enormous center of Sergio Branches from the right put in the square of Valdés Raul with a splendid blow on the head. The Bernabéu came down with first golazo of its equipment. Madrid signed the dreamed beginning, but it was not satisfied and their gladiators merendaron themselves literally to Barcelona. Rijkaard, that had gambled it having put a tridente of jugones in medular (Deco, Iniesta and Xavi) without the support of a escudero like Márquez, Motta or Edmilson, saw how its exposition came down before the greater desire of the madridistas, which they destroyed his technical framework with pressure and when there was no more remedy, with lack.

06.jpg

Ronaldinho did not enter game, Xavi and Iniesta were missing and Deco was lost in you happen erroneous. Only Messi offered certain resistance to a Madrid that of the hand of Guti and Robinho the champion of Europe surpassed with comfort. And with this panorama the targets could ` matar' the party. The Brazilian went of Zambrotta and he put in tray the second to him to Raul, who hooked the closing well, but he starred it in the stringer. Minutes later canarinho tried it in semifailure and forced Valdés to fly to avoid as much. The unconditional ones of the Bernabéu did not give credit which they were seeing and the hands were broken applauding. Nor incessant rain appeased the white euphoria.

08.jpg

Messi directs the best azulgranas moments

09.jpg

Another one against of Robinho left to by hand Go Nistelrooy in a hand with Valdés, that saved perfectly without committing penalti. Madrid was a gale that, suddenly, disappeared. Nobody imagined it, but then the figure arose from Messi, that balanced forces and it gave the return him to the situation. First Carlos went of Robert and Cannavaro within the area and put in tray the tie to him to Gudjohnsen, that shot outside incomprehensibly. Soon he received happens within the area of Iniesta, but the Argentinean sent it clearing the stringer. Later, he made a wall with Ronaldinho, that gave back the head ball to him, one stood trastabillado before Squares, to which he snatched the ball, but only could give it to Deco so that he sent it to clouds. Madrid had recoiled and the tie seemed safe.

Nevertheless, it did not arrive. The targets resisted as they could until the rest. Not even a lack sent by Ronaldinho grazing the crosspiece altered that situation. And that rest was repairer for those of Capello, since they returned from clothes arranged to finish off the task and they obtained it. They go Nistelrooy could both do it to minutes of the renewal, but one ran into with Valdés. It would not fail minutes in one later against magnificently removed by Guti, that did not hurry, turned on itself and occurred it to Robinho that entered by the freeway that existed in the right band and it put a gift to him to the Dutch that it took advantage of the bad exit of Valdés to mark empty door. The targets put 2-0 and ended the Barça, that seemed to surrender ahead with long time.

07.jpg

Real Madrid, with the sentenced encounter, was let be looking for one against that the encounter ended definitively. Rijkaard made changes without success, but it was clear that Saviola can contribute much more that Gudjohnsen, since in the few minutes that were understood rather better with Messi and took danger much more. The Dutch technician did not dare to seat to Ronaldinho, missing in most of phases of the encounter, and in the end he ended up slowing down the game of his equipment and harming it more than another thing. From it the Madrid benefitted, that demonstrated that when exists desire to win, to bite and is hunger of triumphs can be replaced the deficiencies and be won to a set that felt superior. That, and a tremendous one beaten in spite of the absence of Ronaldo.

uffffffffffff...Ajab goali zad boss Raulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ... :clap2:

Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll de R Madridddddddddddddddddddddddd ... vamos Robinhooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...jogo bonitooooooooo :dance_baby_wft:

we are the bestttttttt

raul_guti281007.jpg

Iker Casillas ... the best GK of the world ...

casillas020907_354x215_ES.jpg

It sux how Nekounam got injured!

It sux how Nekounam got injured!

Ba'ad az Jan08 bazi khahad kard,dar Spain kheili azash razi hastan va bahash hal mikonan.

MADRID, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Spain secured a place at Euro 2008 and took over at the top of Group F with a stylish 3-0 win over Sweden at the Bernabeu on Saturday.

First-half goals by left back Joan Capdevila and midfielder Andres Iniesta put the home side firmly in charge, while right back Sergio Ramos wrapped up the points with a third goal midway through the second period to complete a convincing win.

With Northern Ireland beating Denmark 2-1 in Belfast earlier on Saturday, Sweden are still not certain of a place at next year's tournament in Austria and Switzerland.

Lars Lagerback's side need to draw their final game at home to Latvia next Wednesday to guarantee a place in the finals but would qualify anyway if Northern Ireland fail to beat Spain in Las Palmas.

Spain top Group F on 25 points, Sweden have 23 and Northern Ireland have 20 but would go through if they finished level with the Scandinavians as they have a better head-to-head record.

"I'm delighted mainly for the players but also for me," said Spain coach Luis Aragones. "I always told them that if they fought and battled hard we would go through because we have got the talent to cause problems for other teams."

"I was always hopeful we would qualify and go through as group leaders. Technically, we are the best team in the group."

POSSESSION FOOTBALL

Spain quickly dropped into their customary brand of patient possession football as they clipped the ball around midfield and looked for gaps in the Swedish defence.

They were given an early scare, though, when Zlatan Ibrahimovic cut into the area and laid the ball off to Markus Rosenberg only to see Carlos Marchena clear the danger for the home side before the Sweden striker could get his shot in.

Spain took heed of the warning and opened the scoring soon after, Capdevila slamming the ball high into the net after Cesc Fabregas flicked on a Xavi corner from the right.

Striker David Villa came within a whisker of adding a second goal on the half hour when his fierce freekick hit the base of the post after he was fouled on the fringe of the area.

Nine minutes later Iniesta made it 2-0, the midfielder cracking a firm shot past Andreas Isaksson from 10 metres after Capdevila had cut the ball back from the byline.

Spain remained in charge after the break and fullback Ramos added a third in the 66th when he fired home on the turn after Capdevila's shot was cleared off the line after another corner.

"Sweden should have secured their place before this match," said Lagerback. "This wasn't the easiest game for us to play and we still can't take anything for granted against Latvia.

"Spain were a much better team than Sweden tonight. They were very difficult to control."

it seems like there are many non-persians in here

SIAMAK, are you spanish?

No Sir.. I am Iranian .

The only thing i know Messi is the best.

Agree with that !

You should see him playing Live ! By TV you can not see him good :) .

Agree with that !

Did you see him playing live?He plays nice and his my fav player.

Agree with that !

My fav. team is R Madrid since i came to Europe from U.S.A in 1990 !

I saw him last year in S.B and he wasn't in his nivel,and once again i saw him playing Vs At Madrid and he was wonderful ! i saw Maradona playing football in 91 but this kid is amazing... i think he will be the best FB Player after 2-3 years .we must to wait then :) .

I really think Real Madrid has a new attitude this year and it started near the end of last year.

They won last year with 10.5 men (yes beckham (.5)) and this year Robinho is the inspirational leader. I think its got to do with the fact that they went away from buying the best players mentality. When they bought Zidane it was great, but then Owen, ronaldo, Beckham (his global marketing value was what they bought), etc... they were buying useless because they didnt need them. Juventus being sanctioned was the best thing that every happened to R. Madrid. They are now buying useful players that can play into a system.

PLUS GUTI & SERGIO ramos can finally show how much they are worth because they have been benched (not playing in meaningful games) for so long (especially GUTI) when they really should've been consistent starters. Guti and Sergio were lucky because it suxs for portillo when you go through the youth program, but bc your team spends millions of dollars on worthless talent notably BECKS & OWens your forced onto the bench. I think it would been better to see Portillo playing instead of Ronaldo (i luv him but knee injuries took a toll on him). Ronaldo did score a lot of goals, but most were meaningless and he need a lot of chances to score them. If they lose RUUD then it would be even better, bc he cant do much except use his 6'3 body in penalty box, and they have toni to that now.

Barcelona is a nightmare, if i were a coach, with too many talented players i wouldnt know what to do with. Ronaldinho vs. Dos Santos, Eto (injured which is sort of good thing) vs. Henry, Krkic off the bench, etc... way to many and the problem is they all are young (henry). They dont have a consistent lineup that can produce, they all are amazing, and love playing with each other, but i just feel that when you have to play around with your lineup it hurts your team.

I think Barca might be able to make a run at the end of the year, but R. Madrid will win it all. the Champions League to me might favor Barca more or an EPL team.

Agree with that !

I saw him last year in S.B and he wasn't in his nivel,and once again i saw him playing Vs At Madrid and he was wonderful ! i saw Maradona playing football in 91 but this kid is amazing... i think he will be the best FB Player after 2-3 years .we must to wait then :) .

Messi is truly the best thing to happen to soccer (football). He is never openly cocky, playing for women or money. He seriously plays it because he enjoys it and he knows that he is blessed. Best thing to watch, i like ronaldo but it seems everytime he does something he has to show a reaction (a reaction in which he practiced doing in the mirror for about 2-3 hrs the day before). Ronaldo is scripted, but Messi isnt. Even Ronaldinho its gotten to him, god ever since those Joga Bonito ads he smiles everytime to make it seem like he loves the game (we know that).

Agree with that !

Messi is truly the best thing to happen to soccer (football). He is never openly cocky, playing for women or money. He seriously plays it because he enjoys it and he knows that he is blessed. Best thing to watch, i like ronaldo but it seems everytime he does something he has to show a reaction (a reaction in which he practiced doing in the mirror for about 2-3 hrs the day before). Ronaldo is scripted, but Messi isnt. Even Ronaldinho its gotten to him, god ever since those Joga Bonito ads he smiles everytime to make it seem like he loves the game (we know that).

Messi is very young yet ! If you watch all the matchs which he played,you can see a thing about him,he's not 100% ready to play how should play !!! today is good and who knows tomorrow !!! this is not good for a football player ! another thing : right now some of the another FT players of Barça accusing him because he likes to play ''alone'' and this is not good !

Another person which i like is Aguero.he's argentinian too and playing for Ath.Madrid .

Van Nistelrooy scores, Real Madrid beats Athletic 1-0 to stretch lead :clap2:

foto.jpg

Agree with that !

Messi is very young yet ! If you watch all the matchs which he played,you can see a thing about him,he's not 100% ready to play how should play !!! today is good and who knows tomorrow !!! this is not good for a football player ! another thing : right now some of the another FT players of Barça accusing him because he likes to play ''alone'' and this is not good !

Another person which i like is Aguero.he's argentinian too and playing for Ath.Madrid .

IDK Barcelona has a lot of players who like to dribble, its kind of hard to say. When Real is winning or getting a lot of press then people might tend to point fingers. Aguerro is great, maybe he is the messi who likes playing with his teammates.

Regardless WTF, RUUD IS GETTING AN EXTENSION!!!

La Liga is very hard to play for any famous or no famous football player !

I think Robinho after 2 years will be Ronaldinho 2005-06 !

Guest Javidan

Spanish football clubs :huh: ? are u kiddin' me, AC Milan is the king of Europe(mashallah) :D :Dpost-5300-1197396424_thumb.jpg

Spanish football clubs :huh: ? are u kiddin' me, AC Milan is the king of Europe(mashallah) :D :Dpost-5300-1197396424_thumb.jpg

loool

boro UEFA page, bebin ki az hameh bishtar chizi bordeh .

1-Spain

2-England

3-Italy .

Yea, but spanish clubs and italian clubs have advantages to winning european championships because their season isnt as brutal as the English ones. But yes in the past 2 decades (06-90) i think spanish clubs have won the UEFA cup 5-6x and been runners up a lot more than Italian clubs.

I actually think the order is

Spain

Italy

Three way tie Holland, Germany & England

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GAME WAS BAYER LEVER. VS. R. MADRID (2000)

What a beautiful ending to a great game, with two great teams (probably the most complete & well rounded r.madrid team ever since the 50s) with a beautiful goal by the Greatest Algerian stud alive.

Yea, but spanish clubs and italian clubs have advantages to winning european championships because their season isnt as brutal as the English ones. But yes in the past 2 decades (06-90) i think spanish clubs have won the UEFA cup 5-6x and been runners up a lot more than Italian clubs.

I actually think the order is

Spain

Italy

Three way tie Holland, Germany & England

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GAME WAS BAYER LEVER. VS. R. MADRID (2000)

What a beautiful ending to a great game, with two great teams (probably the most complete & well rounded r.madrid team ever since the 50s) with a beautiful goal by the Greatest Algerian stud alive.

-search it UEFA web site .

-i insist, playing football in Spain is very very very difficult .

-tonite i was in Bernabeu ! you should see how were italian players after 2 goals in 2 minS. :D .

ajab bazi bud dishab va jayeh hameh khali,ta narid az jelo bebinid,nemisheh fahmid man chi migam.

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg