Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
MeehanDoost

Hussein -- A Shame To Worship

LOL ok. All the books written and all the accounts that he and his brothers Killed Iranians are "dillusional" too I guess. And yah, I receive my paycheck from Zionists lol... Anyway.. like I said before, when a person doesn't want to acknowledge historical documents but rather lives in a world of superstition, like YOU, there can be no intelligent debate, which is the case in Islam: either agree what the Mullas say or face death. Baba, wake up and come out of the darkness and ignorance that you are in.

and yet ppl worship a man who finds nothing wrong with selling his enemy's women and making the men slaves

if this is true which i think it is, not even arabs should believe in this guy anymore

i would never worship someone with that state of mind

Ishoon kheili jalebe ke migan moshkele Iran az Islam shoroo nemishe, daarsoorati ke ma mibinim ke masalan ghabl az bazie Iran - Mexico, moffasere bazi miad mige ke Iran yechizi dare ke 31 teame dige daar in mosabegheha nadaraan... OON HAAM HAZRATE ALI HAST!!!

Vagheaan hamamoon didim ke cheghaadr in "Hazrate Ali" maro komak kaard... man fek konam Hazrate Ali ro bazi badi bayaad taviz konim, baraye inke football balad nist.

Zende Bad Meehandoost! :friends:

hmm interesting I didnt know half of the stuff.

I dont belive in any kind of religion, I belive in god and thats all.

Meehandoost I like the threades u open and I enjoy reading ur posts.

Eventhough I dont know that much about religion or whats going on between Iranian and arabs but its a intresting stuff to read. so great job :friends:

LOL ok. All the books written and all the accounts that he and his brothers Killed Iranians are "dillusional" too I guess. And yah, I receive my paycheck from Zionists lol... Anyway.. like I said before, when a person doesn't want to acknowledge historical documents but rather lives in a world of superstition, like YOU, there can be no intelligent debate, which is the case in Islam: either agree what the Mullas say or face death. Baba, wake up and come out of the darkness and ignorance that you are in.

meehandoost why dont you read what I said, and stop twisting my words around. I never said you were in zionist paycheck.

there is nothing historical about that "document". please provide me some proof of it being historical.

you can hate islam all you want, you can try to change Iran and bring it "out of the darkness and ignorance". but I am more than that. I could care less about a religion, which has been perverted for so long by people like you and some mullahs, including genious British imperialists since the times when they controlled India.

Islam or any religion isnt the problem Iran faces unless you make it the problem, because Iran doesnt revolve around just a religion. Majority of Iranians would still be muslims if the rule of khamenei and basijis end.

meehandoost why dont you read what I said, and stop twisting my words around. I never said you were in zionist paycheck.

there is nothing historical about that "document". please provide me some proof of it being historical.

you can hate islam all you want, you can try to change Iran and bring it "out of the darkness and ignorance". but I am more than that. I could care less about a religion, which has been perverted for so long by people like you and some mullahs, including genious British imperialists since the times when they controlled India.

Islam or any religion isnt the problem Iran faces unless you make it the problem, because Iran doesnt revolve around just a religion. Majority of Iranians would still be muslims if the rule of khamenei and basijis end.

I gave you many sources. What do you want me to do? Take you in a time machine when he killed Iranians? I have provided many sources. If you don't want to agree with them b/c of your religious beliefs, which are not based on any documented facts, then that is your choice. But do not say that there is no "proof."

And for your information, I do not hate Islam, nor do I hate Muslims. All I am about is to bring forward Iran's history and have Iranians understand about their "Islamic" beliefs. Meaning that Muslim Iranians (which the two are not really compatible and it really is an oxymoron) are ENSLAVED in their brain. By that I mean that a person who hits himself and cries and wears dark over a person who killed his ancestors, and believes in a religion brought about by people who told his parents convert or die, or many similar things, needs to open his eyes and think a little bit and stop blindly following a path without knowing anything about its history or its rules.

But in your eyes, I am like the Mullas. Anyway. Just for your information, if you want to compare the Mullas to the real Islam, the Mullas are angles.

And you say Islam is not Iran's problem. Dude, in case you are not aware, Islamic law is the law of Iran and the root of the social, religious, political, and other laws that are so deeply hated by the vast majority of Iranians and that is extremely negative and backward in most respects.

And the rules that exist in Iran are based on Islamic laws (watered down and not as vicious as the real rules)

Even english historians and non-muslim historians hold a very high view of Hussein. MeehaanDoost you've said several wrong things here.

Hussein was in the regions that is Saudia Arabia of today, and he died in Iraq. He was actually an out-spoken opposition against the Arabic Ummayid Caliphs. He was then martyred because of his opposition against the Ummayid Caliph, in which he criticized their wrong-ful and inhumane actions. Ummayids were the ones that went into Iran.

In Arabic Islamic traditions it's also narrated that Hussein was chosen to be married by a persian princess, Hussein's father Ali saved her from being a slave to the caliph leader. She then chose to marry Hussein. Now that's from Arabic written history. It is also written that in those times, the arabic muslim leaders declared that an arab cannot marry a non-arab. ( whether that's true or not, Hussein is one of the first arabs that broke that custom? ).

Even english historians and non-muslim historians hold a very high view of Hussein. MeehaanDoost you've said several wrong things here.

Hussein was in the regions that is Saudia Arabia of today, and he died in Iraq. He was actually an out-spoken opposition against the Arabic Ummayid Caliphs. He was then martyred because of his opposition against the Ummayid Caliph, in which he criticized their wrong-ful and inhumane actions. Ummayids were the ones that went into Iran.

In Arabic Islamic traditions it's also narrated that Hussein was chosen to be married by a persian princess, Hussein's father Ali saved her from being a slave to the caliph leader. She then chose to marry Hussein. Now that's from Arabic written history. It is also written that in those times, the arabic muslim leaders declared that an arab cannot marry a non-arab. ( whether that's true or not, Hussein is one of the first arabs that broke that custom? ).

Ok, all the sources, including all the books that are cited are I guess myth and love of a conquerer who killede to conquer but yet "LOVED" the conquered is true lol. do you know how illogical your statements are when you think about them? And just b/c he died in current day Iraq does not mean that he wasn't in urrent day Iran. How do you think the Arabs took over all of Iran? BY traveling!!! Anyway... you have not provided one source to reject the many sources that I have provided so please stop the baseless statements.

He was "chosen to be married to a Persian princess"... LOL yah.. show me one time in history that a country who is INVADED that the enslaved prior ruler has any choice in what happens. Those that are conquered lose all control over their own affairs. Have a little bit of logic.

And the reason why an Arab cannot marry an AJAM, or a non-Arab who is looked as beneath being an Arab, is b/c of the reason for the word Ajam which means those who are LOWER than Arabs and beneath the Arabs. That's how the Arabs looked at Iranians.

And PLEASE do not even start about talking about Ali loving Iranians. But since you have, let me just point out a few things about Ali.

Ali's Sermon 145 from Nahjolbalagheh about his LOVE for Iranians:

\\

In Sermon 145 in Nahjol Balagheh, Imam Ali provides Omar the following advice.

1. Imam Ali tells Omar to invade Iran. That he should not worry about the larger size of the Iranian Army. That Allah wants Arabs to defeat Iran. That in their previous wars, the Muslims did not have the larger army.

2. Imam Ali tells Omar to stay back in Mecca. One reason is that the leader is very important. That if he [Omar] personally led the invading troops, then the Persians will aim at him and kill him and hence will be able to disperse the Arab-Muslim invading army.

The following is from Nahjol Balagheh, Sermon 145. The Shia believe that the words in Nahjol Balagheh are direct words of Imam Ali.

"Spoken when Umar ibn al-Khatab consulted Amir al-Mu'minin about taking part in the battle of Persia. [imam Ali says to Omar]:

In this matter, victory or defeat is not dependent on the smallness or greatness of forces. It is Allah's religion which He has raised above all faiths, and His army which He has mobilized and extended, till it has reached the point where it stands now, and has arrived its present positions. We hold a promise from Allah, and He will fulfill His promise and support His army.

The position of the head of government is that of the thread for beads, as it connects them and keeps them together. If the thread is broken, they will disperse and be lost, and will never come together again. The Arabs today, even though small in number are big because of Islam and strong because of unity. You should remain like the axis for them, and rotate the mill (of government) with (the help of) the Arabs, and be their root. Avoid battle, because if you leave this place the Arabs will attack you from all sides and directions till the unguarded places left behind by you will become more important than those before you.

If the Persians see you tomorrow they will say, "He is the root (chief) of Arabia. If we do away with him we will be in peace." In this way this will heighten their eagerness against you and their keenness to aim at you. You say that they have set out to fight against the Muslims. Well, Allah detests their setting out more than you do, and He is more capable of preventing what He detests. As regards your idea about their (large) number, in the past we did not fight on the strength of large numbers but we fought on the basis of Allah's support and assistance." [7]

I guess he showed his love by telling people to take over Iran and become their king and not let them rule themsleves and on and on...

Do you want more REAL FIRST HAND EVIDENCE of Ali's feelings? Or do you want WATERED DOWN LIES from books written HUNDRED OF YEARS LATER?

Don't worry, I will bring you more so you can see about how ridiculous ur statements are, which are based on lies written by people without knowing the ORIGINAL sources.

Salam,

Sorry since I have not been reading about history and Islam for quite a long while now I've forgotten most of what I read too, I'm gonna have to read up and then get back to you. But I am quite sure that your interpretations are distorted. You make it out as if Ali hated non arabs but that's totally untrue.

Besides Sermon 145, can you cite your references for me and any links please. Not just a cut and paste. Thanks.

i love Mohammed,

i love Abou Bakr,

i love Oumar,

i love Osman,

i love Ali,

i love Hasan ,

i love Huseyin,

and i can sacrifice myself for them.You can think, im a stupid, a blind or a fanatic.I dont carry whatever you think.They are my holy worths and they are untouchable.

you are discussing for none...Meehandost wont enter to Islam and others dont exit from Islam.

and these sensitive subjects only provoke religionic senses of people.These arent new events, you are talking about 1300 year.

nobody could solve them for 1300 year.who are you?

Maybe Huseyin married with Banu, maybe not.What is its importance?is this change anything today?

please close this discussion...

The only source that I have thus far given about Ali is the Sermon and you can go look it up yourself. In case you are wondering about its authenticity, here is how the ISLAMIC REPUBILC OF IRAN translates it:

http://www.irib.ir/Special/imam%20ali/sermons/sermon145.htm

At Synareen:

You can love whoever you want. If you still love them after knowing their feelings towards Iranians and their acts towards Iranians, then that's fine too. But that says a lot about you.

And there is no reason for this discussion to be closed just because you don't like to hear about facts of history but rather follow your ways without any real evidence for your beliefs. You are entitled to your beliefs but do not advocate closing a thread because it doesn't conform to your beliefs.

SynanReen!!! You are not an administrator nor moderator! Its not your job to come and preach for other members neither to encourage or discourage them from opening threads or replying to them! Are you a drama king? You find things provocative? then DO NOT enter, read and reply to such topics!!! Stay out!

i love Oumar

You love Omar, the one who destroyed and tortured persia? I may be muslim, but I am also iranian. I reject those who reject my culture. I love Ali, but I surly do not Love Omar(not to confuse with Omar khayyam, who I really do like). I never mix religion with culture, that is one of the biggest mistakes that people make. But hey, this is my opinion.

Ok, all the sources, including all the books that are cited are I guess myth and love of a conquerer who killede to conquer but yet "LOVED" the conquered is true lol. do you know how illogical your statements are when you think about them? And just b/c he died in current day Iraq does not mean that he wasn't in urrent day Iran. How do you think the Arabs took over all of Iran? BY traveling!!! Anyway... you have not provided one source to reject the many sources that I have provided so please stop the baseless statements.

He was "chosen to be married to a Persian princess"... LOL yah.. show me one time in history that a country who is INVADED that the enslaved prior ruler has any choice in what happens. Those that are conquered lose all control over their own affairs. Have a little bit of logic.

And the reason why an Arab cannot marry an AJAM, or a non-Arab who is looked as beneath being an Arab, is b/c of the reason for the word Ajam which means those who are LOWER than Arabs and beneath the Arabs. That's how the Arabs looked at Iranians.

And PLEASE do not even start about talking about Ali loving Iranians. But since you have, let me just point out a few things about Ali.

I guess he showed his love by telling people to take over Iran and become their king and not let them rule themsleves and on and on...

Do you want more REAL FIRST HAND EVIDENCE of Ali's feelings? Or do you want WATERED DOWN LIES from books written HUNDRED OF YEARS LATER?

Don't worry, I will bring you more so you can see about how ridiculous ur statements are, which are based on lies written by people without knowing the ORIGINAL sources.

:friends: well said!

i love Oumar

You love Omar, the one who destroyed and tortured persia? I may be muslim, but I am also iranian. I reject those who reject my culture. I love Ali, but I surly do not Love Omar(not to confuse with Omar khayyam, who I really do like). I never mix religion with culture, that is one of the biggest mistakes that people make. But hey, this is my opinion.

firstly im not a Persian but Oumar attacked and fighted against my nation.He banished us to Middle Asia's steppes but i dont grudge to him.He is really a great man and he did his mission:invite infidel to religion, if they dont accept, fight against infidel.

.He is really a great man and he did his mission:invite infidel to religion, if they dont accept, fight against infidel.

lol, What a great man indeed!

if you are non-muslim or only believing to God, you can think whatever you want about him.But if you are believing to Islam, you must leave your national ideas and respect him.Because he is one of the 10 man who promised with heaven when they are living.So, you cannot think bad things about him, if you accepting muslim yourself:it will harm to your faith.

if you are non-muslim or only believing to God, you can think whatever you want about him.But if you are believing to Islam, you must leave your national ideas and respect him.Because he is one of the 10 man who promised with heaven when they are living.So, you cannot think bad things about him, if you accepting muslim yourself:it will harm to your faith.

Kill innocent people and get killed in the process and go to heaven and get seven virgins. whats a great man indeed! lol

But as the Quran says, and I am not sure which verse but I can find it.. it says those who fight and die in the way of Allah are not dead, they are alive, and they receive their reward in the afterlife. I guess it's the Muslim way to kill people, get killed in the process, and get your "reward" after you die. What a great way to live! LOL you really need to think a little bit about the statements you make man.. seriously..

i didnt say it for you, specially not for you..Did you totally read my reply?

i think you did not...

if you are non-muslim or only believing to God, you can think whatever you want about him.

So, you cannot think bad things about him, if you accepting muslim yourself:it will harm to your faith.

if you are non-muslim or only believing to God, you can think whatever you want about him.But if you are believing to Islam, you must leave your national ideas and respect him.So, you cannot think bad things about him, if you accepting muslim yourself:it will harm to your faith.

Again I said that people should never mix culture with religion. I love my religion yes, but I also love my culture. Religion is for everyone on this Earth to follow, culture is not.

if you are non-muslim or only believing to God, you can think whatever you want about him.But if you are believing to Islam, you must leave your national ideas and respect him.So, you cannot think bad things about him, if you accepting muslim yourself:it will harm to your faith.

Again I said that people should never mix culture with religion. I love my religion yes, but I also love my culture. Religion is for everyone on this Earth to follow, culture is not.

im agree with you.

Salam people

I am an Iraqi girl married to a Persian guy and new to this site. I was browsing Bia2 and I came through to this topic which made me signup to the forum to clear some misunderstanding.

Its interesting how people talk and copy paste things from the net and I bet you they don’t even read half of it , the admins of this site should make a rule that who ever posts something should be followed by a reference , and not just copy/paste. As we all want to read facts and not made up stories to destroy the name of Islam , its already getting ruined because of the evil Wahhabiasm and their acts against humanity whether against the non Muslims or against Muslims. It does not matter what religion you follow and what you believe in, its something personal and you choose, BUT to be a good person whether you are a Muslim or a non Muslim you should have the good manners which demands you to respect each other and what we all believe in even though you don’t agree with, Its simply human rights. I read some people talk about how in Islam there is no equality and yet they talk bad and generalise others based on what they believe in. I find this truly pathetic.

Firstly I must state that in Islam there is a saying which says ‘There is no difference between an Arabi and an Ajmi ‘Persian’ only when it comes to faith’

And this saying belongs to the Prophet Mohamed (as). The message of Islam was sent to people through the Prophet (as), so Islam is based on the Quran and the teachings of the prophet and Ahlu Bayt . Islam is the completion of the older religions such as Christianity and Judaism, the meaning of Islam is submission to god. God sent different prophets to all kind of people; all prophets had one role and believed in one thing, then god sent the last prophet Mohamed to complete his message. God did not send his prophets for the Arabs only; he sent them for all humanity. So calling Islam the religion of Arabs is simply wrong 

If it was only the religion of Arabs as one of you stated, then why now days we see many Christians non Arabs who are converting to Islam, not ordinary people, but top professors and academics who decided to search more into the religion and study IT and not just look at the followers, if we just want to look at the followers and base our opinion on Islam, then I might say all MUSLIMS are terrorists..Well look at Wahhabis they call themselves Muslims.

God gave us brains to use, that’s what differentiate us from animals, why not use the brains that God gifted us and make our opinions with an open heart and not just because we hate someone we start thinking negative about everything that is associated with that person.

A lot of you here talk about Islam based on what they see or hear from others, but not read Islam and judged it as a religion. The thing with us Middle Eastern, we are lazy we don’t want to go deep into things; also it goes back to our ignorance. We choose to be close-minded and stubborn, we think its cool, but I think it’s shameful for us to do that.