Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

**Sheytoonak's Mom**

Oh my goodness!!!

I had no idea, I mean no one ever told me about this, and I just heard it from Sheytoonak, and this news truly devastated/saddened me! :(

Her mom has been diagnosed with a complicated Cancer since february 2006, and ever since the whole family have been in a state of shock/anxiety, Doctors have so far been unsure, and giving vague information on her stance leaving the entire family in a predicament! :(

Her first session of Chemotherapy will take place on May 08th. may God be with her and the entire family, and may she get full recovery at the end of Chemo sessions!!!

I beg you all to pray for Sepideh mom quick recovery, Hoprefully she will soon be ok and get rid of the cancer!

Sheytoonak jaan!!!

I will be praying everday for your mom, cuz I know how a mom's presence and well being matters to our lives! :friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

And please keep us updated every now and then right here! :friends:

akheyyyyy :c

my prayers are with you azizam

take it from someone who is going through the same situation first hand... if you need anyone to talk to, i'm here aziz.

take it from someone who is going through the same situation first hand... if you need anyone to talk to, i'm here aziz.

R U serious???

I've known for a while now, and have given her support and do pray that her mom makes a full and quick recovery. For anyone who's had to deal with having a loved one get cancer treatment, you know that it's not easy. But Sepi is a strong gal, and I'm sure her mom is in good hands. Keep your spirits up Sepoo, and help your mom by showing strength and give her assurance and confidence. I wish her well, and hope for a speedy recovery.

R U serious???

is that something to joke about?

I am not joking!

has she gone through chemos?

I am not joking!

has she gone through chemos?

yes

My mom and bro had cancer a couple years apart and though they didn't require any chemo, it was still really difficult to deal with and absorb. Much thanks to Dr. Wagman at City of Hope.....he is a marvel of a man, and I have great admiration and respect for people who are so dedicated such as Dr. Wagman. Havas and Sepi khanoom, I give you my sincerest prayers and support, and as Sepi knows, I'll provide whatever info I can to help. Boos!

I'm very very sorry to hear this Sheytoonak! Stay strong! and Inshallah she will be healthy and get well soon!

we're all preying for you and your family! :)

I always have an ear open if you need someone to talk to!

Sorry to hear this havas, hopefully she is doing great now!

I miss my mom now!!!

Guest triple555

sepi knows that our thoughts and prayers are always with her and her family!!! always thinking of you and your mom sepi joon!!! :friends: you hang in there and know that you have many here right by your side!!!

Keano!!!! ashke mano dar avordi ...

mersi vaseh inke in thread o baz kardi, it means alot to me ...

vaghean nemidonam chejori tashakor konam azat and I am sorry ke naraahatet kardam...

bache haa ghadre pedar o madaretoon o bedoonid, ghadre salaamati e khodetoono bedoonid, oona tanhaa chizaye baa arzeshi hastan ke darim, shayad bazi ha barashoon mohem nabasheh ama man in chand vaghte veaghean migam arzesh e asli e madaram o pedaram o ke shab o rooz mese parvaane dore mamanam migarde .. fadakari mikone bordam .. yani hameye in khosh-bakhti be ine ke bebini pedar o madaret be tu mohabat mikonan va azat care mikonan .. vaghty nabashan ya hatta mariz bashan hameh chi engar beham rikhtas ... :(

alaan ke daram inaro minivisam .. boghz galoom o gerefte ...

All I want is my mom's health back ..

2bare mese roozaye ghablesh ... hamoon mamani ke shaad o sareh haal.. dore hameye maa micharkhid ..

hanuz bavaram nemisheh ke in maman e man e mariz shode ... vali ...

vali midoonam ke be zoodi khoob misheh, ..

ino maddion e doaye hameye shoma doostaaye khoobam hastam..

keano joon thanx again, u r so kind to me and I love you for that..

havas e azizam, mersii ..

I know u been through the same situation .. I hope that ur love one is doing great now...

and thanx 4 ur support. xoxo

I've known for a while now, and have given her support and do pray that her mom makes a full and quick recovery. For anyone who's had to deal with having a loved one get cancer treatment, you know that it's not easy. But Sepi is a strong gal, and I'm sure her mom is in good hands. Keep your spirits up Sepoo, and help your mom by showing strength and give her assurance and confidence. I wish her well, and hope for a speedy recovery.

cacy .. tu hamisheh be man help kardi, u r just great with big heart..

mersi vaseh hame chi :friends:

I'm very very sorry to hear this Sheytoonak! Stay strong! and Inshallah she will be healthy and get well soon!

we're all preying for you and your family! :)

I always have an ear open if you need someone to talk to!

Thank u mahnandi joon, u r so sweet :friends: thanx again.

sepi knows that our thoughts and prayers are always with her and her family!!! always thinking of you and your mom sepi joon!!! :friends: you hang in there and know that you have many here right by your side!!!

fadaaaye tu khoshgel khanoom, mersi azizam :friends::wub: thanx for ur support and pray.

Guest triple555

sepijoon, i know i'm not in your shoes to exactly know what YOU are going through,

vali khoda kone oon Boghzi ke dari boghze een bashe ke bedouni maahaa hame omid darim be behboudi e madare azizet va boghze negarani nabashe! faghat be fekraaye khoob khoob fekr bokon azizam!!! :friends:

My prays will go out to your mom and your entire family :(

Im sorry to hear this :(

Anything we can do...just let us know :(

Sepideh, my thoughts are with you, your mom and your entire family! I hope everything goes well and she recorvers soon!

And I hope you know that if you EVER need us, we are here for you!!

narahat shodam when i saw this thread but i believe ur mom wil get well day by day

our thoughts and prayers are with u sepi

i knew that from the beginning....i felt so sorry for her mom....i pray everyday for her...i hope she gets well soon...god bless her!

Sepi :console: :air_kiss_wft:

I don't suppose you've seen me for I'm too tiny to detect,

but even though I am with you all the time.

I doubt we have ever met.

Before I was an angel. I was a fairy in a flower.

It was God himself who hand picked me and gave me angel power.

For God has many angel's that he trains in angel pools,

we become his eyes and hands, we become his special tools.

But now since God is so busy with way to much to do,

he told me that my assignment was. Was to keep a close watch on you,

and not to never ever leave you.

So when he tucked me into your pocket,

he blessed you with angel care and I reasured him that I'd always be here.

Sepi Joon i hope your mum gets better just know that wre are all praying for you. I cant imagin how hard it must be but be strong cause God loves you and so do I......

sepi joon i hope ur mum gets well soon, my thoughts and prayers are with you sweatheart :air_kiss_wft:

Sepideh joon, I just want to let you know I'll be praying not only for your mom but for you and your family every night! I know how it feels to have someone you love go through this! Someone close in my family has also recently been diagnosed with cancer and is just starting chemo...so just be strong for everyone, that's all you can do for now! :air_kiss_wft:

My prays will go out to your mom and your entire family :(

Im sorry to hear this :(

Anything we can do...just let us know :(

SAME HERE

SO SORRY TO HERE THAT :diablo:

Sepi joonam; :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

we've talked about this for a long time... I'm so proud of the way your are handling this situation...

my prayers is always with u and your family,, specially for your beautiful mom...

I'm praying that the therapy will help mom to recover as quickly as possible and wish her all the best...

you've been my true supporter and the first frirend I made here and I'll always be there for you fadat sham... :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

Let me know of anything I could help u with jigar..

love u :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Havas jon,, I pray for fast recovery and health of the individual in your household....

Inshalla ke be salamateye kamel zood beresan azizam.

:gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

:(:(:(:( I don't know what I should say. :(:(

vali motmaen bash avalin kari ke in Threado khoondam vase U and U R family Doa kardam :( :air_kiss_wft:

man faghat tonestam post keanoosh ro bekhonam chon ashkam dar omad bageash ro natonestam bekhonam!

Sepideh joon az khoda mikham ke 2bare salamati kamel ro be mamanet bargardone chon!

nemidonam be nazr ina eteghad dahste bashi ya na ama man khodam be emam reza khaili eteghad daram, bad nist ye nazri ham barashon bekonin :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

inshala rooz be rooz haleshon behtar va behtar beshe!

Sepide joonam

negaran nabash azizam.............enshalla be zodi zod hale madaret khoob mishe.........man midoonam azizam kheyli sakhte vali in too hasty ke alan bayad be madaret niro va energy bedi va ba komake too betoone in marhalaro tey koone.

manam ham baratoon doa mikoonam va inke harche zodtar hale maman khoob beshe..........va dobare shado salamat be zendegitoon edame bedin.