Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

**Sheytoonak's Mom**

:( akhey i'm so sorry to hear that

well all my thoughts and prayers are with you and ur family speideh joon :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :air_kiss_wft:

and i'll be praying for your mom every single day. Just stay strong azizam :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

ghorbonet :air_kiss_wft:

-Parisa

this thread saddens me too much

sepi joonam, my prayers everynight are with your mum. i pray that she will recover soon and that her family will be with her always and be strong for her. i pray that her chemo will go smoothly without any trouble. my love and prayers are with you and you family :air_kiss_wft:

havas jan im very sadden to hear that you are going through the same thing, i pray that your mother will recover soon :air_kiss_wft:

:( :(sepi joon...

i just saw this thread,, :(:((

all i can say is that my prayers are also with u..

ill be praying for your mom from the bottom of my heart!

im SURE she'll recover soon! just be strong and stay positive!!

take care khanoomi!! muahh:X

Sepideh joon all my prayers go to ur mom and my best wishes thru this hardship in ur lives

i hope that hame chi be khoobi va khoshi tamoom beshe azizam

i send my love and best wishes to you and ur wonderful family

omdivaram ke khodet va khanevadat azizam har ja bashin hamishe sari va salem bashin

awww u guys are just so kind to me ... I'm really grateful ...

Popcorn joon, Donya khanoom, Hero Amiroo, Mona naz nazi, Pishy mahsa, Lolita37, OmidS, Persian soldeir, amoo labooye azizam, Silver jaan, Princess Ram Ram, Aroosak khanoomi, Niki Niki, Tammy khanoom, Hualeen Rose, Ati Parisa, Aabji dodo joonam, Makhoot jaan, va sara khanoomi ...

Today was my mom's chemotherapy orientation and I've met lots of ppl with different types of cancer and what made me think that how did they cope when they found out about their cancer .. some of them were alone and some of them had a partner and some with thier whole family

... most of them had this big smile on thier face .. sitting there like nothing has happend to them ... like you couldnt tell who has cancer?? who is suffering??

and then I looked at my mom and looked at everyone ... and asked myself what if I was one of them? what If I had cancer too??????

... all I could do was just pray for all of them ...

az khodaaye khodam .. shafaaye hameye mariz haaro khaastam ... :c

ya hagh ..

Salam shetunak jan..

khobii aziz..inshallah halet khobe wa hamishe khosho khoram bashii aziz..

kheely narahat shodam wakhti ino didam wa khondam..ashkamo dar owordin..:c

inshallah mamanet zod khob mishe hatman ham barash doa mikonim..

man khodam yek kharae kochik dashtam ke oon ham cancer dasht..

khodesh yek fereshteye kochik bod 4 sale..1 saal tamam zariz bod wa toye bimarestan bod..

ama badaz yek saal khoda omresho azash gereft..ino ke daram migam male 8 saal pish bod..

shetunak jan khob darket mikonam azizam..inshallah khob mishe..

:gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Donya_Khanoom

Azizam I was so sorry to hear this, I have no idea what this must feel like, so I'm not going to say I know what you must be going through, all I can say is that my prayers are with you, your mum and your family in these times.. But I know she will be alright! Be strong, and have hope azizam :air_kiss_wft:

akheeeey, I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

I know how hard it is to live w/o a mom! no matter how many yrs passes by you still miss her the same. and you wish that you had just a couple of seconds more w/her so you could tell her one more time how much you love her, and how much you appreciate all of her hard work... but I know you wont have to experience that for a really long time, atleast 80yrs!! b/c she'll make it through this!

I had my mom for the first half of my life and had I known how much she really meant to me, and had reminded her everyday how much I loved her, my conscience would've been in a much better state now. so, I'm truly happy that you see how wonderful your mom is and how beautiful life is with her. I'm sure it means the world to her! I'm absolutly positive that your mom will be just fine..she'll be healthy In no time! I'll prey for her everynight...not only for her to be healthy again but to live a 110yrs with good health! :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Salam Salam... Gosh what a come back this is..

Sepi joon.. khodet midoni keh man allan modatie inja naboodam..

I heard the sad news from Mahsa... Bebin.. khoda vakili harcheghadar behet begam midonam roozaye badi dari migzarooni kam goftam.. valli ino bedon.. az emrooz ta moghei keh ishallah khodet behemoon begi madaret be salamati khoub shode,, madare shoma to doahaye shabe man khahad bood.

Sepi joon.. khodet midoni na faghat man balke hame bachehaye bia to toro khoub mishnasim.. kasi hasti keh harmoghe ehtiaj be kasi dashtim to baramoon boodi... baraye man yeki keh boodi... ino mitonam az tarafe khodam maye bezaram.. Khanoomi.. har moghe ehtiaj be harchi dashti ro man yeki hame joorash hesab kon..

Love u sis..

Ali

awww u guys are just so kind to me ... I'm really grateful ...

Popcorn joon, Donya khanoom, Hero Amiroo, Mona naz nazi, Pishy mahsa, Lolita37, OmidS, Persian soldeir, amoo labooye azizam, Silver jaan, Princess Ram Ram, Aroosak khanoomi, Niki Niki, Tammy khanoom, Hualeen Rose, Ati Parisa, Aabji dodo joonam, Makhoot jaan, va sara khanoomi ...

Today was my mom's chemotherapy orientation and I've met lots of ppl with different types of cancer and what made me think that how did they cope when they found out about their cancer .. some of them were alone and some of them had a partner and some with thier whole family

... most of them had this big smile on thier face .. sitting there like nothing has happend to them ... like you couldnt tell who has cancer?? who is suffering??

and then I looked at my mom and looked at everyone ... and asked myself what if I was one of them? what If I had cancer too??????

... all I could do was just pray for all of them ...

az khodaaye khodam .. shafaaye hameye mariz haaro khaastam ... :c

ya hagh ..

vaghan kash pishet boodam ye komaki behet meekardam azizam

vaghan the least me and all ur friends in bia2 can do and surely will do is pray and wish for the best jooonam

vali man meedoonam ke to vaghan khely khoob een moshkele dari handle meekoni va u will do gr8 thru these times

omidvaram ke hame chi be khoobi va khoshi pish bere

:air_kiss_wft:

btw i am always there for u to talk joonam