Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BehnoushY

New Yahoo Messenger!

Guest BehnoushY

Hey guys

I donno how many of you use Yahoo messenger. I use it along with msn. But have you seen the new Yahoo? It's really cool although I can't run it in my comp for some strange reason...but what do you think of it?

Also, have you noticed that your Yahoo mailbox limitation is increased to 100 MB? That's soooo cool...I don't need to delete anything from now on B)

I don't remember why I started this topic but well what do you think of these two new features that Yahoo's offering?

I know, I love Yahoo's new features as well as its 100 MB quota! and I guess Behnoushy needs to upgrade her computer if she needs the new features. ;)

Guest BehnoushY

How can I upgrade it? OMG...I have no knowledge in comp...I absolutely hate it....err

KEANO: I need help :(

If you accept my Kingdom I will help you ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest BehnoushY

Why am I not surprised by what you said? ;)

lol...sorry man...I'll die not accepting your kingdom...lol

Look, "friends" help eachother not thinking about the return! Just keep that in mind :D and tell me what you think about it! :lol: ;)

I don't know what kind of PC or Macintosh you got, like if you have a macintosh then it must be Mac OSX, Cuz Mac OS (the older version) won't get the new features, and I would say same rule applies to PCs, meaning if you have the older version, that's no good, what you can do is to upgrade your comp. by either buying the upgrade software or download it online (There's a charge for it).

Guest BehnoushY

Hmm...thanx but when you say upgrade, what do you mean? :rolleyes::unsure: :blink: :huh:

Hi BehnoushY,

I'm just gone jump in on Keano's thread :)

What happens when you try to install the new Yahoo MSGR?

What OS are you running ?

Have you tried to un-install Yahoo messenger and all the components and then reinstall it from scratch ?

On some other note, Google is coming out with Gmail, and guess what !! with 1 Gig storage space.... that's nuts... anyways you got to sign up now and then they will send you an email as it become available.

cheers

Guest BehnoushY

Hi Farid...thanx :)

I have Win XP and yes I have tried to un-istall and re-install it but no matter what I do, it doesn't run/open...but I tried something the other time and it did come up, however, nothing would work...like I couldn't send msg or the preferences would not change....:rolleyes:

So I got back to my good old yahoo :D