Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

**Why Why Why?**

Vay Vay Vay....

Tell me Why Iranian girls are so ugly?

Tell me why Iranian girls nag so much?

Tell me why they keep thinking they're gorgeous?

Tell me why they're so high maintenanced?

Tell me why they think they're "Saints"? :haha:

Tell me why you can barely find a beautiful Iranian girl?

Tell me why they are the best Drama queens of all time?

Tell me why...

Vay Vay Vay... :happy_wft:

Not all though! :haha: :haha:

ugly ?????????? show me :diablo:

Waht do you think of ~sex-addict girl~?

why do persian guys complain so much?

why are they such liars?

why are persian guys such hypocrites?

why do they put up fronts?

why can't persian guys be geniune and respectful?

but most of all, WHY oh why, in the world do they continously put down persian women?

my god.

why are they such liars?

but most of all, WHY oh why, in the world do they continously put down persian women?

my god.

akhjoooooooooon davaaaaaaaaaaa Az oon topicast ke bezan bezan misheeeeeeeeeeee :DD :DD :DD

dar javabe soaletam"TA CHESHET DARAD" :))):))) jk :;):

why are they such liars?

my god.

WOOOO!!!! affaliiiiiiiiin! go havas!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: hahaha

keano: :punishing_wft: :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]:

why are they such liars?

my god.

akhjoooooooooon davaaaaaaaaaaa Az oon topicast ke bezan bezan misheeeeeeeeeeee :DD :DD :DD

na vala, dava nadaram

i just get pissed easily lol

why are they such liars?

my god.

don't be so sexist loooooooooooool :haha: :diablo: bad girl :punishing_wft:

why are they such liars?

my god.

na vala, dava nadaram

i just get pissed easily lol

asan rah nadare bi jolo binam :angry:

why are they such liars?

my god.

Now that was republican style! :haha:

You don't tackle a question by imposing another question! :harhar_wft[1]:

But us, the iranians gentlemen, rock your world!

"We rock your world" :clap2: :clap2:

why are they such liars?

my god.

oh snap!! her hate for men continues! :))):)))

most persian guys can't handle having a girl who has a mind of her own or who speaks up for herself.

neither can they put up with a girl who doesn't agree to everything they say va yek nafas begeh "chashm azizam, ghorboonet beram".

go find a wife from iran if that's the kind of girl you're looking for. a girl who will want to marry you for your money and your status only.

omid there's not hate lol

there's no dava

you make a comment and you should be expecting some kind of opinion and reaction in return :)

ugly ?????????? show me :diablo:

Waht do you think of ~sex-addict girl~?

her face was good she was not :diablo:

That's true! :k :k

why are they such liars?

my god.

oh snap!! her hate for men continues! :))):)))

be joone man i'm done with guys

i'm so gonna be a lesbian

most persian guys can't handle having a girl who has a mind of her own or who speaks up for herself.

neither can they put up with a girl who doesn't agree to everything they say va yek nafas begeh "chashm azizam, ghorboonet beram".

go find a wife from iran if that's the kind of girl you're looking for. a girl who will want to marry you for your money and your status only.

there's no dava

you make a comment and you should be expecting some kind of opinion and reaction in return :)

haha, I know, I'm just kidding

I'm sorry you feel that way, but maybe if you lived somewhere else except cali, or maybe if you searched a little harder, then you would see there are many men who fit your ideals...

there's no dava

You've been dating way too many FOBs! :haha:

there's no dava

haha, I know, I'm just kidding

I'm sorry you feel that way, but maybe if you lived somewhere else except cali, or maybe if you searched a little harder, then you would see there are many men who fit your ideals...

well i've lived in paris, toulouse, lyon, shiraz, orlando, ny, dallas, and a few cities in california.. so i don't think my opinion is totally biased.

there's no dava

I think you over exagerate a little too much, some women in iran only care about money and status because quite frankly, that's the only way you can live comfortably in iran. They are pressured to find someone rich by their parents so in return they can use their wealth to help their families! But however, MOST women actually want to find love, happiness and all that other stuff but they cant because again they are constantly pressured by family and friends saying why do you want to marry a man who can not even provide for himself which is true, no one wants to marry someone who makes their lives more difficult then it already is! The fact that most people cant even find a decent job is why many women go look for someone who is rich so they can at least live half decently! I'm positive if Iran had more freedoms and more economic stability then there wouldnt be as much of these women because money would no longer pay such a large role in finding the ideal husband!

I just feel sorry, that some women actually feel this way! There are many guys who are geninue and have nothing but respect for women.

faghat omidvaram ke ye roozi peidash koni khanoom!! :;):

There are sh*it people everywhere! Deal with it, that's life! :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]:

Vay Vay Vay....

Tell me Why Iranian girls are so ugly?

Tell me why Iranian girls nag so much?

Tell me why they keep thinking they're gorgeous?

Tell me why they're so high maintenanced?

Tell me why they think they're "Saints"? :haha:

Tell me why you can barely find a beautiful Iranian girl?

Tell me why they are the best Drama queens of all time?

Tell me why...

Vay Vay Vay... :happy_wft:

Not all though! :haha: :haha:

Why ask why? Try Bud Dry!

there's no dava

I think you over exagerate a little too much, some women in iran only care about money and status because quite frankly, that's the only way you can live comfortably in iran. They are pressured to find someone rich by their parents so in return they can use their wealth to help their families! But however, MOST women actually want to find love, happiness and all that other stuff but they cant because again they are constantly pressured by family and friends saying why do you want to marry a man who can not even provide for himself which is true, no one wants to marry someone who makes their lives more difficult then it already is! The fact that most people cant even find a decent job is why many women go look for someone who is rich so they can at least live half decently! I'm positive if Iran had more freedoms and more economic stability then there wouldnt be as much of these women because money would no longer pay such a large role in finding the ideal husband!

I just feel sorry, that some women actually feel this way! There are many guys who are geninue and have nothing but respect for women.

faghat omidvaram ke ye roozi peidash koni khanoom!! :;):

you'd be surprised.. i don't totally agree that comment.

why expect someone to work for you and make your life easy? a good percentage of iranian women living in iran don't even work.

but my comment was not directed towards iranian women. i am an iranian women and i'm dam proud of my heritage and my ppl.

i think it's silly that guys constantly complaining about persian women. these women are your mothers, your aunts, your cousins and your sisters. stand up for them, don't put them down.