Forum | Bia2.com
OmidS

women to attend soccer games!!??

I just read this article saying the president has allowed women to attend soccer games in Iran!!! :eek_wft:

I hope it's true.

the article can be found here

Yadameh zamaneh shah,migoftan Farah, gofteh khanouma ham bahas beran football bebinan touyeh stadium aryamehr ! vaghtikeh raftan khanouma, mesleh inkeh enghadar dava va kotak kari shodeh boud,digeh khodeh khanouma narafteh boudan :D ! hala jaleb injast keh in ghazieh faghat touyeh iran etefagh nayoftadeh ! in jaryan hamisheh touyeh keshvarhayeh spain,italy, england ham hast keh dokhtara va khanouma miran va aksaran dava misheh :D !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! come on ahmadinejad u did summit good! :clap2:

khob khanommha berim... :DD

What will be the dress code for women playing soccer? I mean, to be able to play, you have to have shorts on and its very hard to play with a maghnaeh on.. your head will get so hot that you can't play anymore... but itneresting...

What will be the dress code for women playing soccer? I mean, to be able to play, you have to have shorts on and its very hard to play with a maghnaeh on.. your head will get so hot that you can't play anymore... but itneresting...

i thinks its too watch the match...they already have a womens team but no men allowed at their matches!!!

ohhhh ok.. That is good news then :)

i hope not that's going to mess it all up :damn: :eek_wft: nooooooooooooooooooooo

women at football think about it :haha: :diablo:

kheili delet bekhad persian soldier :harhar_wft[1]:

khanooma berim...how special are we, we get the best seats and everything! i'l bring the face paint...shomaha poster dorost konid :DD

:clap2: IRAN...IRAN HEY HEY :clap2: (oooh 1kesi volunteer kone boogh biyare, dombak ba man :D)

btw heres an updae on the story from the BBC:

Women in football

what the hell we want women there what the hell

who's going to cook for us when we get home :eek_wft: and y u want to go for :punishing_wft: :diablo:

:))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

che chiza migi!! vaghean hal kardam ba harfet!! :))):))):)))

what the hell we want women there what the hell

who's going to cook for us when we get home :eek_wft: and y u want to go for :punishing_wft: :diablo:

che chiza migi!! vaghean hal kardam ba harfet!! :))):))):)))

on loling this is a bad problem by the time we get back home no shops open lol

y were woman baned from it whats the point :punishing_wft: :diablo:

Well, it's only married women, and they have to go to a special family section with their family. Single women banned still.

And i read today that the mullahs are fuming about the lifting of the ban!

The point of the ban is that women shouldn't see the bodies of strange men... bah.. they have been allowed to basketball matches for ages! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

persian soldier i would beware with such language...or when u wanna get married i'l tell ur wife that u only want her as a slave and u shall remain alone (and hungry it would seem) for the rest of your life!!! :punishing_wft:

persian soldier i would beware with such language...or when u wanna get married i'l tell ur wife that u only want her as a slave and u shall remain alone (and hungry it would seem) for the rest of your life!!! :punishing_wft:

no my wife say (I LOVE HUSBAND I WILL SERVE HIM IN THIS LIFE AND NEXT)

AND THERE IS A RESON Y I WILL NEVER DIE ALONE OK

BUT I WAS ONLY KIDDING

STILL NOT MADE MY MIND UP......... :diablo:

Well, it's only married women, and they have to go to a special family section with their family. Single women banned still.

And i read today that the mullahs are fuming about the lifting of the ban!

The point of the ban is that women shouldn't see the bodies of strange men... bah.. they have been allowed to basketball matches for ages! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

THEN THEY SHOULD HAV SEPRET PART FOR WOMEN :diablo:

what so u came take jokes about iran it's poelpo turks,arabs,kurd's,afgans,are funny

come on people make fun of all things u just don't no what u are taking about :diablo: