Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Comfortable With Sex???

Comfortable With Sex???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Exactly How Comfortable?

• Se..e?e?.I just cant say the rest of it!!
    • My parents told me about birds and bees, so cute!
    • Dildo is the ideal gift for your friend?s birthday!!
    • I have loud sex in my parents house!!
    • I have sex in front of others!!

adab chie dige?lol khordanie ya k**dani?lol :DD :t

kodoomesho bishtar doost dari? :dance_baby_wft:

I love to talk about sexxxx and I am confortable talking about sex. fortunately, I don't have many persian friends cause i born in Iran raised in america but so my persian friends consider me to be very americanized. However, knowing the persian culture and how we love to gossip, I would would watch what comes out of my mouth in front of a persian crowd. As in front of my parents, my mom is deaf so she can't hear and in front of my dad, it would depend on the circumstance. I try to be a role model to my younger brother though..

I studied health and i did pass out condoms arounds school to educate safe sex so as you tell I am very comfy. Talking about uncomfortable topics does help.. it worked for me I guess.

post-2590-1162793821_thumb.jpg

im comfortable with talking about it to SOME of my friends.but thats it!!!!!!! just TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

am i too weird? :(

im comfortable with talking about it to SOME of my friends.but thats it!!!!!!! just TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

am i too weird? :(

no ur not some of your friends may be prudish and because theyr not comfprtable your not either...i personally have no shame i'l talk about it to anyone but thats becuase im a very open person, my parents always spoke to me about it and so now i'l even talk about it with the pope if he brought it up! :clap2:

I love to talk about sexxxx and I am confortable talking about sex. fortunately, I don't have many persian friends cause i born in Iran raised in america but so my persian friends consider me to be very americanized. However, knowing the persian culture and how we love to gossip, I would would watch what comes out of my mouth in front of a persian crowd. As in front of my parents, my mom is deaf so she can't hear and in front of my dad, it would depend on the circumstance. I try to be a role model to my younger brother though..

I studied health and i did pass out condoms arounds school to educate safe sex so as you tell I am very comfy. Talking about uncomfortable topics does help.. it worked for me I guess.

Hmmm How I missed this member's posts back in the days is beyond me! :D