Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Comfortable With Sex???

Comfortable With Sex???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Exactly How Comfortable?

• Se..e?e?.I just cant say the rest of it!!
    • My parents told me about birds and bees, so cute!
    • Dildo is the ideal gift for your friend?s birthday!!
    • I have loud sex in my parents house!!
    • I have sex in front of others!!

Alright guys, as you know one of the main features of our forum is its liberal stance regarding sex and sexuality! something that is still a provocative and taboo-marked issue in our culture and society! However, as an administrator of this -in this kind- rather unique Iranian forum and an advocator of sexual emancipation and enlightenment, I see a slow yet sure progress towards an open and de-dramatised milieu where boys and girls feel more and more comfortable to express their thought and feelings about sex and sexuality and discuss it with others without being labelled and outcasted! Now I want you to help me in this purpose by participating in this poll! How do you relate to sex?

To make things easier, I start with the AZZMASTER:

I myself lost my virginity when turning 11! Sex has never been a taboo or dramatised matter in our home! I grew up in a home and country where we got the chance to educate us about the natural aspects of sex and issues related to it from an early age! Consequently I have been prepared, cautious and always used protection, despite my almost obsessive interest in advanced sex, further education in its ancient techniques and frequent practice of it in the past 20 years!

Ofcurse, you do not need to elaborate about yourself but please do tic in the poll! thanx in advance!!

Alright guys, as you know one of the main features of our forum is its liberal stance regarding sex and sexuality! something that is still a provocative and taboo-marked issue in our culture and society! However, as an administrator of this -in this kind- rather unique Iranian forum and an advocator of sexual emancipation and enlightenment, I see a slow yet sure progress towards an open and de-dramatised milieu where boys and girls feel more and more comfortable to express their thought and feelings about sex and sexuality and discuss it with others without being labelled and outcasted! Now I want you to help me in this purpose by participating in this poll! How do you relate to sex?

I myself lost my virginity when turning 11! Sex has never been a taboo or dramatised matter in our home! I grew up in a home and country where we got the chance to educate us about the natural aspects of sex and issues related to it from an early age! Consequently I have been prepared, cautious and always used protection, despite my almost obsessive interest in advanced sex, further education in its ancient techniques and frequent practice of it in the past 20 years!

Ofcurse, you do not need to elaborate about yourself but please do tic in the poll! thanx in advance!!

:eek_wft: 11 years old? are you serious??

my birthday present from my 5 years older gf!! :D

my birthday present from my 5 years older gf!! :D

:)))

I have loud sex in my parents house!! :)))

LOL, I will elaborate later! :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

the dildo is MINE! :))):))):)))

I can about sex with my parents to a certain degree and I don't tend to blurt out my sexlife in iranian commnities (with the exception of good friends of course) :rolleyes:

But other than these I have no bigger problem talking about either sex in general or my own experiences.

I love dildos too! :haha:

But only to buy 4 her! :haha:

Of course you're new! :haha:

soldier got one 2headed from sex addict girl in Bday present!lol :haha:

dude i found out who she is living in tex hu :haha: :diablo:

Baarikallah pesale khoob!

Not only did you love 2headed Sex-addict girl, but also you have had an affait with "Persian Guy":

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=...20entry220522

:haha: :haha: :haha:

chakeram,,, amoo ,,, midim dodo azamooon aksaye pero fesshinal bendazeh......... :DD

Havas ham film bardari koneh :DD

ati ham noor pardazi koneh :DD