Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
x)SaRa(x

Bia2 Rumours...something fishy goin on?

i like how my amoo joon is in the makeup department :damn:

inja che khabareh? :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

shenidin siamak yeki az tokhamsho az dast dadeh? ta adoleh badanish beham khordeh :))):)))

:))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

omg

inja che khabareh? :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

shenidin siamak yeki az tokhamsho az dast dadeh? ta adoleh badanish beham khordeh

are shenideh boodam, and i also heard ke to mikhy hamoon yeki yekdooneye male khodeto behesh donate kony :)))

:eek_wft: :

ageh tokh mokhm mikhain,bahas berin touyeh saf. hahahahahahaha

I'm hearing some that me and Brown are relatives :blink:

Al claims to have gone on a diet... then pigs out at McDonalds with his friend Gari...

So this thread is about flaming with other users right?

Al claims to have gone on a diet... then pigs out at McDonalds with his friend Gari...

LOL :))):))):))):))) lmaooo

LOL :))):))):))):))) lmaooo

And what are you laughing at Toothpicky Niki! Go eat!

shenidam keh omid va havas hesabi ghati shodan va mikhan aroosi konan.ajaba :D

we better be invited

we better be invited

haha, che ajab! az ki shenidi?

yes, unfortuantely against my will, I am focred to marry havas. Since my parents think I need some stablility in my life, they have arranged the marriage. Also, havas is very weathly so I can use that money to help my family, so I'm doing this for a good reason. However, I still wish I could get out of this but sometimes you just have to suck it up and do what's best for the family. Havas has decided that we will get married in June since we are both in Iran at that time, so if anyone will be there then please, save me!!!

(just kidding) :haha:

No but seriously, i wish that were true. i feel sorry for alot of you since you guys missed out on an opportunity to get to know this girl. if you knew her than you would quickly realize that she is the most caring, geninue, gorgeous girl there is! I hardly know her but I thank god everyday for meeting such a wonderful person!

hafye ke adamha mesle man hichvaght nimetoone ye dohktar mesle havas peida kone :(

No but seriously, i wish that were true. i feel sorry for alot of you since you guys missed out on an opportunity to get to know this girl. if you knew her than you would quickly realize that she is the most caring, geninue, gorgeous girl there is! I hardly know her but I thank god everyday for meeting such a wonderful person!

hafye ke adamha mesle man hichvaght nimetoone ye dohktar mesle havas peida kone :(

vaghan dokhtare khoobiye I miss her so much on Bia2 :(

I just heard that all Bia2 members are GAY! :haha:

rast migi agha...

*boos 4 havas*

:air_kiss_wft:

rast migi agha...

*boos 4 havas*

:air_kiss_wft:

To che bikari hasti ke neshasti inaro khoondi :haha: jk :;):