Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

****ART PARADE****

lol of course I'm right!lol don’t overestimate your capacity for disturbing elements!lol jk

I cant believe you're comparing my comment about a movie to a painting. they're totaly different!

I thought film AND painting were both considered art btw!Lol :icecream:

lol of course I'm right!lol don’t overestimate your capacity for disturbing elements!lol jk

I cant believe you're comparing my comment about a movie to a painting. they're totaly different!

i saw it at our 'art'house theatre so it must be art :))) great thread and pics pourya, mahallah be eyn saleeghe :air_kiss_wft:

They are BOTH art! but what I find disturbing in one is waaaay different from what I find disturbing in the other! :p

A movie has numerous scenes, but a paintings is a story told in one scene. some times they have to be 'disturbing' to get the point across, so I'm more flexible with such scenes in a painting.

aaannndddd....I said you were KIND OF right! not totaly right! :t dont get ahead of yourself kid :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]: :;): :p

i saw it at our 'art'house theatre so it must be art :))) great thread and pics pourya, mahallah be eyn saleeghe :air_kiss_wft:

awwwww merci merci!!! :air_kiss_wft:

They are BOTH art! but what I find disturbing in one is waaaay different from what I find disturbing in the other! :p

A movie has numerous scenes, but a paintings is a story told in one scene. some times they have to be 'disturbing' to get the point across, so I'm more flexible with such scenes in a painting.

aaannndddd....I said you were KIND OF right! not totaly right! :t dont get ahead of yourself kid :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]: :;): :p

Nice try!Lol :ad

Lee Bogle - Flores de la Elegancia

floreselegancia.jpg

Lee Bogle - Opening Night

opening_night.jpg

picye4jg.png

Lee Bogle - Flores de la Elegancia

floreselegancia.jpg

Lee Bogle - Opening Night

opening_night.jpg

awwww....I luv them both! specially the top one! sooooooo beautifullll :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

such airbrushed romantic paintings were very popular in the 80s! posters on every teen-bedroom wall!

:t :t :bounce::bounce::unsure::;):

post-2012-1147240628_thumb.jpgpost-2012-1147240642_thumb.jpgpost-2012-1147240775_thumb.jpg

LOL, the middle one once was Triple's Avatar (Her first Avatar in Bia2) :happy_wft:

such airbrushed romantic paintings were very popular in the 80s! posters on every teen-bedroom wall!

really? that's cool b/c I was born in the 80s :DD :DD :bounce::bounce: :huh:

hence the ...taste!lol :rolleyes: :p

I like aaaaaallllll kinds of art work, :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: it just depends on my mood! espeically those "disturbing" paintings, they are the best! :eek_wft: :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]:

Oh i meant ALL KINDS OF ART WORK that u have posted!lol :haha:

ohhhhh! I just got what that last post meant :damn::damn: the "..." meant you were making fun of my taste in art :eek_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: That is not very nice MR! :poke: :harhar_wft[1]:

I like them! :huh: I think they are veeeeeery pretty! cheshme hasooda koor :p :t

besides...U liked the very first one! :haha: :D

"trrully verry peretty" in Triumph the dog's immortal words!lol :))):))):)))

:huh: :huh: they are veeeeerrrry prettttyyyy :p :dance_baby_wft: :silly_wft:

hahaha....khosh bekhandi :punishing_wft: