Forum | Bia2.com
Guest ardalan

PERSIAN GIRLS ARE THE HOTTEST

I kind of agree with you, because of the things some of my friends have done to guys, but on the other hand, I only date Iranian guys, and I love to date them, cuz they are very good looking, and smart..and most of them are neat and clean va they have manners...culture

But unfortunetly the first one lied to me, the second one cheated on me [after 2 years of hamalie for him] and the third one lied to me about having a arranged marriage with his cousin....

Iranian guys are very cruel I tell you that.

Maybe you should meet/try an iranien Hermaphrodit now?

You can drop me some lines... I am 100% free.

Khoda Hafez

Tamay Michelle Samira

Maybe you should meet/try an iranien Hermaphrodit now?

You can drop me some lines... I am 100% free.

Khoda Hafez

Tamay Michelle Samira

Uhhh, so r u some sort of Shemale?

Uhhh, so r u some sort of Shemale?

Yes thats right and I was born with two sexe.

And while I am 100% legaly accepted in Iran and Turkey (I can marry a man or up to 4 women; Very good choice...) I am totaly discriminated in the western world...

However, I am VERY special, because the scientists are searching since 1995 for a genetic defect and do not find a singel one...

I can get baybies and I can make it...

And now the french justice refuse 100% and the german justice want to wait tor the scientific expertise... I think over 14 years are now enought...

Greetings

Tamay Michelle Samira

Persian girls are too hairy, here is an example:

boy,cool,golzar,guy,mohammadreza,golzar,persia-8d3cc9181f8fcb474afe4f247ec1cd61_h.jpg

lol Always found this photo rather confusing! On one hand his masculine akhm on the other hand his feminine hair and pose! What is he trying to say? I see you in prison?lol :haha:

lol Always found this photo rather confusing! On one hand his masculine akhm on the other hand his feminine hair and pose! What is he trying to say? I see you in prison?lol :haha:

I think he's trying to say: I know what you did last summer, but I liked it, so here I am again! :haha:

Persian girls are too hairy, here is an example:

boy,cool,golzar,guy,mohammadreza,golzar,persia-8d3cc9181f8fcb474afe4f247ec1cd61_h.jpg

omg!!!! hahaahahahahhaahahahhahahahaha

hamash keh beh harf nist ! ax bezarin,address bedin,ye kari bekonin akheh !!!! :punishing_wft:

Exactly dadsh Sia!!!

Agree

If you really beleive that the Iranian girls are the hottest ones on the earth; you MUST prove it. As you prove your statement which is the Iranian girls are the hottests, you need to come up with some evidences such as; pictures, phone numbers, and videos as necessary.

Guys I'm pretty sorry to say this but unfortunately the Iranian girls are the dirtest girls from inside that I've ever seen. They exactlt act like snakes. Very beautiful snacks, so called MARE HAFT RANG, and suddenly they sting you!!

Ive had two very painful experiences with those snacks so far. Or that only could be my own experiences, but to be honest they are kind and very warm ppl. Thats all I know about the Iranian girls.

How about your providing some proof what the snakes did to you?

I think they posted enough pictures to make their case.

But you only give your word.

I have heard this of Iranian women in Iran as well. It is the culture over there as opposed to the Iranian women abroad. It is what I have heard.

hey, you can't leave out the persian guys!! we are hot too!! :clap2: :clap2: :DD :clap2:

yes you are :sneaky:

YES

LOL

:wub: