Forum | Bia2.com
MeehanDoost

Born Muslim -- Still a Muslim?

Born Muslim - Still Muslim?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Born Muslim - Still Muslim?

• Born Muslim - Still 100% Muslim
    • Born Muslim - Doubting Islam
    • Born Muslim - No longer Muslim (believe in God only)
    • Born Muslim - Believe in a different religion

It's really interesting for you to say Wahabis are infidel here and then in a different thread to say "respect people's beliefs." Anyway, stop the contradiction.

But, not to get off topic, it's very interesting how Shiis think Sunnis are infidels and the sunnis think the same of shiis.

:offtopic: I find it suprising how you believe that Shias think Sunnis are infidel. As far as I'm concerned, all the Shia Muslims that I have met recognise Sunnis as being Muslim. I'm not so sure about the Sunnis though. I have respect for all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters and hope that one day, there will be unity between the two. One Ummah.

With all due respect, keep dreaming. There will never be unity because wounds run deep in the Muslim community. The whole reason why Iranians turned to Shi'aism was to ensure Iran's territorial integrity would not be threatened by the Sunni Ottoman Caliphate. Now, the Shi'a and Sunni have never been further apart. Iraq is a prime example of a country torn apart by ethnic-religious rivalry. Bahrain is ruled by a apathetic Sunni minority abusing a Shi'a majority and look at the result there, revolt. We need to abandon religious affiliations and support collective efforts such as regional cooperation councils and the United Nations.

We need to abandon religious affiliations and support collective efforts such as regional cooperation councils and the United Nations.

We need to adopt the Zoroastrianism! :clap2:

Have a nice Morning/Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Weekend/Workingday/or whatelse :DD

Tamay Michelle Samira

I was born Christian and i dont consider myself a christian either trying to be just a Human