Forum | Bia2.com
MeehanDoost

Born Muslim -- Still a Muslim?

Born Muslim - Still Muslim?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Born Muslim - Still Muslim?

• Born Muslim - Still 100% Muslim
    • Born Muslim - Doubting Islam
    • Born Muslim - No longer Muslim (believe in God only)
    • Born Muslim - Believe in a different religion

I voted in this poll already but! since I'm in a sharing mood, I thought I would tell you guys what I voted for! :):unsure: :unsure:

I voted : Believe in God Only! :bounce: :bounce:

Directing people to hell is not a valid communication tool!

i thought directing to hell was a valid communication than not cummunicating at all lol

Oh really?

Then I wonder why what you said earlier was later on edited-out by yourself?

It obviously shows how invalid your statement was in the first place!

Double standards I guess!!!??

I borned a sunni muslim, grandson of a mullah and son of a religion educated man.Every member of my family was %100 muslim.But i explored all religions after i reached 15 and wanted make my free choice.I choosed communism in a term.Although, i couldnt find any religion more logical than Islam so i turned to a %100 muslim.But i changed my section and became a Maliki from a Hanefi, my family too angry to me. :bandana:

Dude, both Hanefi and Maliki are Sunni mazhabs, so why are they mad? :) There is a lil bit difference in praying (not in words but the way they pray). As I know Hanefi mazhab says that tobacco is makruh (neither haram nor halal) but Maliki mazhab considers it 100% haram. If they don't like you being maliki in Turkey move to Malaysia, they will be glad to you :lol:

P.S. Beduizzaman Nursi, I think y'all know him good in Turkey, was a maliki himself, but most of his followers are hanefis :)

P.S.S. Stay away from wahhabis (or as they like to call themselves "salafis", but they have no idea about salafi aqida), followers of Muhammad Abdul Wahhab, a british spy, most of them is nothing but bunch of pan-arabists hiding under the Islam mask :ala: , and they were created by westeners (my brother advice to you) :rolleyes:

and no communism :uniform_wft: :haha:

:goodluck:

i didnt no communism was a religion..

-_- -_-

Communism is an idea that working class should rule the state.

It's just an utopia because people thoughts are not developed to that level to be non jealous and not to rush to treasures in any way they can.

Communism says that everybody's equal, but, pardon me, everybody can't think the same way, so it's an utopia.

As a person who was born in a atheistic communist state (the Soviet Union) :lol: I have seen how it works from inside so if anybody got any questions about communism I can answer them :punk:

wahhabis are infidel...

hanefi is my ancestral section, i choosed Maliki when i was an infantist, they couldnt accustome it.I'm the first member in my family who denied our ancestral section.So, mullah heads couldnt get it.Anyway, i denied it and seem as a Hanefi until marry and set my own life.

It's really interesting for you to say Wahabis are infidel here and then in a different thread to say "respect people's beliefs." Anyway, stop the contradiction.

But, not to get off topic, it's very interesting how Shiis think Sunnis are infidels and the sunnis think the same of shiis.

well i was born a muslim but i believe in God only :DD

born muslim, got some khall khoobis, respect zorasterianism, but in the end i still got love for allah...

born muslim, got some khall khoobis, respect zorasterianism, but in the end i still got love for allah...

eyval Khallloobitooooooooooo :clap2: :DD

eyval Khallloobitooooooooooo :clap2: :DD

i know

thats what i was gonna say

ey vaaal RAI0n jaan

:DD

Born Muslim - No longer Muslim (believe in God only) (15 votes [34.88%])

I used to call myself a Muslim when I was a child but I didn't really understand what Islam was about. I said I believed in God, but in reality I was only regurgitating what the other kids were saying. When I was eleven years old, I actually thought about my stance and did some research. It didn't take long for me to renounce my status as a Muslim. I became a thinker and ultimately an atheist. Recently though, Buddhism has caught my eye. I don't see myself adopting any kind of religion, but it's the most favorable one I've come across thus far. So what option fits me?

Born Muslim - Still 100% Muslim - Nope.

Born Muslim - Doubting Islam - Nope.

Born Muslim - No longer Muslim (believe in God only)- Nope.

Born Muslim - Believe in a different religion - Nope.

Are atheists exempt from the poll? Although now that I look back, in your introductory post, you reestablish option 5 [believe in a different religion] as [don't believe in any religion] so I guess I'll opt for five regardless of it being misrepresented where it matters.

No-one is born Muslim!! or born as any religion for that matter. We are born human, without the ability to conjure any thought process, let alone a whole belief system lol. I think the question should be "Raised Muslim....Still a Muslim".

Religion in general was meant to bring people together, right? what has it led the entire world to these days? segregation? war? terrorism? atrocity? discrimination?

You decide...

Religion in general was meant to bring people together, right? what has it led the entire world to these days? segregation? war? terrorism? atrocity? discrimination?

You decide...

very well said king .

y are so meny peep going away from islam :diablo:

my best friend who's iranian converted to islam, and I also know two other iranians who started to practise islam and I also know other people who coverted to islam, so I wouldnt say that many people turn way from islam when its the other way, people turn to islam

I believe in God only through 4 religions : Zoroastrianism, Christianty, Judaism amd Islam. I was born in a half muslim and half christian family, that made me to undrestand both. So now I am practicing on Zoroastrianism.

My mother was from Iran and Zoroastrian, but my father from Turkey and Muslim.

I believe, the Islam has destroyed our country Iran and I realy begin to hate the Islam.

I follow the philosohy of Zarathustra! I am Zoroastrian!

Bedrood

Tamay Michelle

post-29688-126878999235_thumb.jpg

It's really interesting for you to say Wahabis are infidel here and then in a different thread to say "respect people's beliefs." Anyway, stop the contradiction.

But, not to get off topic, it's very interesting how Shiis think Sunnis are infidels and the sunnis think the same of shiis.

:offtopic: I find it suprising how you believe that Shias think Sunnis are infidel. As far as I'm concerned, all the Shia Muslims that I have met recognise Sunnis as being Muslim. I'm not so sure about the Sunnis though. I have respect for all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters and hope that one day, there will be unity between the two. One Ummah.

y are so meny peep going away from islam :diablo:

I don't know maybe because it was forced down our throats by the conquering Arabs and the current regime of Iran perpetrates terrible crimes against humanity in its name? Perhaps that's why.