Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
sfarid88

,.'`¬-= IDISGRACFULL |IRAN ASSULT GAME ! READ !! =-¬;

ma ye 10 12 sali bazi kadim too omram in sherkataro nadidam hata esmesham nashnide boodam khodetoon graphice bazio negah konin dige :))):))):))) akhe melat Call of duty ya battelfield o vel konan ino bechasban :))):)))

SEE HOW AMARICANS USE MEDIA TO EXPLOIT IRAN!!!!!

CLICk HERE PLEASE!!!

Please Read it fully AND PLEASE PLEASE Email the kuma realityat Support@kumagames.com and email your complaint.!!!

1: Hello...I'm kourosh...nice to meet you too!

2: The fact that you have mentioned the link in here or perhaps somewhere else, It's kind of advertising the god damn game, It is the lamest game production company that I have ever came across, in fact, I did not know them before you mention their name!

3: I think, probably the elite power which rules the world and keep testing people with this kind of stupid games, Does not know that in Iran only the minority of people actually access to Internet, To find out their reaction against or toward it!

Well! In case of other Iranian who live outside of the country...I think everyone has seen that interview with that Iranian woman in L.A ( or better to say Hell A) about American's attack...She simply answered,

I think it's good and I'll be happy about it!

4: The game's graphic is crappy anyway!

5: As I checked, There was " 70 mission's" in Iraq...So! I hope next time, I hope, you can more generalize your sympathy toward innocent people and not only for a limited nationalities.

Thank you...

In keh maleh tabestooneh parsaleh ! ! hich kari ham natunestan bekonan !

i think theres more important things going on in this world than a computer game.

true but i still don't like it how thay call all iran the enemy 70 mill peeps :diablo: