Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
rojan

Shahyad's New Ablum " Sefareshi"

What do you think about Shahyad new Album " Sefareshi"??

MAn ke khodam kheyli dost dashtam, Albume kheyli ghashangi hast. HAla shomaha nazar bedid va begid kodom ahango dost darid.

Sedaye khobi dare...bad nist :)

Pourya age khasti male shadmehro review koni va badi begi bahat ghar mikonam :c

Boro baba :))):)))

to ke ahange POPCORN ro bayad beshnasi!! mishnasi ya na?!! in aghaye shadmehr oomade edeaa karde ke ahange POPCORN ro ham ishoon sakhte!! age in ahang dozdi nabashe I dont know what is!!

gohs kon, Shadmehr key gofte ahange popcorno khodesh sakhte?

Khode ahange popcorn sale 1969 az Gershon Kingsleyomad biron.

Va khode Shadmehre Aghili to yedone interview to kanale Pen goftesh ke in ahango mikhastesh bekhone va ba kalamaye farsi.

Hala age shadmehr ahangaye dige doozdide...baba be man che....har kari bokone...i still like his music.

But he never clamied he made the popcorn song Poura jan :)

The cover and booklet of an album is the legal declaration document! On his album he has nowhere mentioned the name of the originator and creator of Popcorn! music by Shadmehr it says! THAT is plagiarism! Hala shoma mikhai doost dashte bash, oon bejaaye khod, in be kaare man kaar nadare! I judge each album on the credits provided on the cover of ”that” album as it should be! Not what the artist has mentioned to his relatives or fans! That is the legal ground!

So stealing and then admitting to it does justify the action?

Then all singers might as well just copy others' works and come on public TVs and confess to their stealing habits?

Originality shall be number one priority for any singer!

I hate Copy cats!!!

O yeah absolutely your right, music by shadmehr cause he is the...how you say..."ahang saz".

halla if that means he CREATED the popcorn song..well then thats not true.

Amma ahangesho khodesh sakhte...the violin playing....but yeah im sure everyone knows the popcorn song has been around for ever.

The cover and booklet of an album is the legal declaration document! On his album he has nowhere mentioned the name of the originator and creator of Popcorn! music by Shadmehr it says! THAT is plagiarism! Hala shoma mikhai doost dashte bash, oon bejaaye khod, in be kaare man kaar nadare! I judge each album on the credits provided on the cover of ”that” album as it should be! Not what the artist has mentioned to his relatives or fans! That is the legal ground!

It literally says "Music by Shadmehr"??????

Outragous!!! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

O yeah absolutely your right, music by shadmehr cause he is the...how you say..."ahang saz".

Amma ahangesho khodesh sakhte...the violin playing....but yeah im sure everyone knows the popcorn song has been around for ever.

Ahangsaaz means "Whoever cretated/wrote the song"!!!

Dar zemn in harfaayee ro ke alaan to poste aakharet zadi ro joloye 2 taa musican nagi ke behet mikhandan!

amma ahango khodesh sakhte?!!!!!!! he "composed" the song?!! that was a new definition of the term composing I must say!!

As I said there are norms and rules to go by and Shadmehr has violated all of them! Jamshid sampled a short segment from Supertramp and was honest and sincere enough to give credits to each and single originator on his album cover! In details! What Shadmehr has done is legally considered ”plagiarism”!”

kheyle khob baba...bi khial :haha:

amma ahango khodesh sakhte?!!!!!!! he "composed" the song?!! that was a new definition of the term composing I must say!!

As I said there are norms and rules to go by and Shadmehr has violated all of them! Jamshid sampled a short segment from Supertramp and was honest and sincere enough to give credits to each and single originator on his album cover! In details! What Shadmehr has done is legally considered ”plagiarism”!”

I meant the violin...part....just the violin part

Even the Violin part is not his own!

I mean he didn't write the violin line, he just played it!!!!

So he is only the Violin payer, and in case he arranged the song, then the arranger as well!

kheyle khob baba...bi khial :haha:

I meant the violin...part....just the violin part

Then that would be ”composed by Kingsley and additional composition by Shadmehr”!!! har chizi osooli dare azize man!

kheyle khob baba,,,,,bi khial dige

Back to Shahyad... lol ... well I think it's one of the biggest experimental albums of the year, even more than Jamshid's. Some of the songs on this album are truly amazing in composition!

hehe! alan review andy amade shod! 4 pages!lol

omg 4 pages!! :clap2:

cant wait for that! :DD :happy_wft:

Albate man bayaad begaam ke Ahaangsaze dorostye Shadmehr... chandta kare ziba aanjam dade ke wagheaan tamiz boodan...

Shahyad haam ahaanghaye albume jadidesh khooban... 3 -4 tashoon.

Ahangi ke ba Emrah khoonde kheeili bahale :dance_baby_wft: . Ahaange Naameh ro kheeeeeeili daardnak mikhoone, adaam delesh KABAB mishe :c . Yade badbakhtihaye khodaam mioftaam. :damn:

Albate man bayaad begaam ke Ahaangsaze dorostye Shadmehr... chandta kare ziba aanjam dade ke wagheaan tamiz boodan...

Shahyad haam ahaanghaye albume jadidesh khooban... 3 -4 tashoon.

Ahangi ke ba Emrah khoonde kheeili bahale :dance_baby_wft: . Ahaange Naameh ro kheeeeeeili daardnak mikhoone, adaam delesh KABAB mishe :c . Yade badbakhtihaye khodaam mioftaam. :damn:

*High Five* :k

and sorry for the last part :(

Well, although I agree that a few of the songs are nice, Shayad's voice is rather of a turn off :unsure: she should sing too high in my opinion.. lack of strength and resonence in his voice becomes evident when he sings high notes. :what_then_wft:

to ke ahange POPCORN ro bayad beshnasi!! mishnasi ya na?!! in aghaye shadmehr oomade edeaa karde ke ahange POPCORN ro ham ishoon sakhte!! age in ahang dozdi nabashe I dont know what is!!

Pouria jan, I certainly agree with you that shadmehr has this tendency of ahang dozdi. But convicting him for popcorn is an overkill in my opinion. For such songs which are so obvious, although it would definitely be nice to mention the original composer, if not it would still be fine, since anyone would recognize the tune the moment s/he hears it. It is like giving credit to Shakespear in DJ aligator's "protect your ear" when he says "to Base or not to Base, that is the question" or in any other derivatives of "to be or not to be"....I remember Mansour did the same thing with Mara beboos in his latest Album...anhow, just my thought.