Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevin

What do **PERSIAN** girls want from guys? and opposite side

After a while when she did see that I can't currently pay as much attention as she wanted, she left me.

I don't understand what they mystery is. You said you ignored her and didn’t pay attention to her and so she left. So it was you who left her first. Now you are all hurt and wondering what happened.

It’s simple. If you want to keep a girl, pay attention to her and let her know she is valued. If you want to lose her ignore her. This should apply to people of all kinds - bozorg, kuchick, riz o dorosht.

its easy to say they want diamonds, money, cars and houses, but i give my girl a 9 carat diamond ring, we pretty well off, drive a rolls, and live in a 14 mill $ house. believe me, its not enough lol... all iranian girls (btw very hot) want is a guy who likes them, not who can spoil them.

o....k

girls want commitment.....a stable relationship....and someone who loves them for who they are....

oh....wait....we're talking about persian girls....scrap that then...they want sex and money....sometimes separate...sometimes together!! :)))

o....k

girls want commitment.....a stable relationship....and someone who loves them for who they are....

oh....wait....we're talking about persian girls....scrap that then...they want sex and money....sometimes separate...sometimes together!! :)))

wohoo! :yeah: hahaha... that is sadly enough very much terue for many of them (us?) haha.. :k

o....k

:))):))):))):)))