Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

Weird/funny/silly/any type of habit

i can't sleep on a top level of a house or apartment, i have to sleep downstairs

loool ... azeen ye 6-7 mah bayad az khuneh maman babat dur beshi,un vaght halet khub misheh :D .

Being brought up with the idea of bread being God's gift and not to be stepped on I still find myself picking up any piece of bread that I might encounter on my way! Although its illogical that only bread should be treated with that respect I still have the habit to do so! The same with not stepping on ants, creatures of God, I still might go a long detour just to avoid stepping on a bunch of ants crossing the street! this habit on the other hand I'm rather pleased about, since it somehow keeps my empathy and conscience awake for bigger decisions in life!

another habit which kinda started due to laziness when I was 10 is not spitting out the seeds of watermelon! or grapes! when we were kids they scared us saying the seeds would go and get stuck in the appendix! fact or fiction due to laziness I came to start enjoying my melons without spitting anyway! since you get them out in the end anyway, pun intended! :haha:

I've noticed that I automatically use the lockers at the outer ends of the locker room at the gym! If they are occupied I take the closest to them! Not sure why, maybe its because I want to avoid being crowded by too many naked guys!lol :haha:

I have plenty of them, so much that I don't know where to start with the list

I might have mentioned it before but I have a habit of biting my inner cheek when I see a sweet cheeked girl whom I cant bite in public!loool Some might think I kid but I am serious, I am a biter and kinda start drool when I see perky parts on the female body! Now I sound like Hannibal Lecter lool but hey, its true! I regard my women and food the same way! :D

Haha delicious stuff must be bitten and eaten indeed