Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

Weird/funny/silly/any type of habit

i am not OCD :bl but when eating smarties/skittles...i have to empty the pack on a clean napkin...divide it into the colours and eat them from the most to the least leaving the orange ones till last (not skittles)... :DD yak mazeyee mide :dance_baby_wft:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaat :haha: :diablo:

Whenever I'm surfing on the net and want to go from one website to another i first go to my home/start page and then further to the new site!

^^ pourya so cute!! :friends:

i dont know if this is a habit or not, i dunno, but its sth i apparently do a lot, sth that is typically "donya" according to my friends =)

its that whenever i have a decision to make, whether it be if i want to order the moccachino or frappé or if im trying to solve a physics problem, i apparently press my index finger to my lips, until the decision about what to drink is solved or until ive solved my physics problem.. i never remove it, until the 'problem' is dealt with, unless someone says sth and i have to answer or sth like that.. :haha: haha

i bite the inside of my lips. crack my fingers, toes, and neck. i can't sleep on my back. sometimes i avoid stepping on cracks in the pavement. my cell always goes in my left pocket, seperated from everything else (coins, keys, etc). i use too much toilet paper (2/3 of a roll). can't sleep in a dark and quiet room, tv usually has to be on in the background. i hate wearing watches or anything else on my wrists.

other than that, i can't think of any.

i tend to jump up n down and swing both my arms around when i'm waiting for an answer from my mum or someone and the other one is that i have to open my mouth and stretch my face every 2 seconds just to make sure that my lashes aren't stuck together!

If I have something important ahead of me I never tell anyone except for my best friend/gf so that no one JINXes it! :D

Whenever I'm surfing on the net and want to go from one website to another i first go to my home/start page and then further to the new site!

looool i do exactly the same.

Everytime I wanna study, only bcoz I wanna delay actually going and study, I make an excuse that my room is messy so I can't concentrate...(as if)...so til I get my room cleaned I don't study!!! :punk:

Everytime I wanna study, only bcoz I wanna delay actually going and study, I make an excuse that my room is messy so I can't concentrate...(as if)...so til I get my room cleaned I don't study!!! :punk:

lol I was exactly the opposite! I HATE cleaning rooms and such stuff so I excused myself by turning to studies!lol :)))

I love the taste of meat! so ever since I was little I always ate my food in a way that a piece of premium meat was kept for the very last bite! So that the taste of it could linger on in my mouth even after dinner! :drool_wft:

Adam in chizaro mikhoone be khodesh omidvar mishe ha :yes2:

eating khoresh (Iranian stews) with pasta!

how does it taste?harhar_wft[1].gif

I talk 2 myself when i cook food

noke moo khordan :)))

eating khoresh (Iranian stews) with pasta!

how does it taste?harhar_wft[1].gif

rather good actually!lol I dont eat rice so it started once as an experiment! :dance_baby_wft:

Squeezing ears. If I like you and find you cute (whether friend, papa, cousin, partner) I squeeze your ears. Normally when you do something or say something LOL!

man kheili doust daram khanouma ro khodam ghaza maza and chiz miz bezaram tu dahaneshun,in wierd hast,ha ? hahahaha