Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

Weird/funny/silly/any type of habit

lol i'm getting dizzy just reading it!lol :damn: :haha:

mmmmmmmmmmm perfume. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pourya btw i do the same thing with the knife and fork, hold my fork in right hand knife in left.

Excuse me while I throw up lol :)) :ph34r: :))) .

Nah, I like my perfumes. It's only stinkeys who have complained so far :D. Like a stinkey's opnion counts. He stinks! :D.

lol but seriously i have got dizzy!Lol :eek_wft: :haha: :damn:

noticeable use of perfume to me is the characteristic of a FOB!Lol

Excuse me while I throw up lol :)) :ph34r: :))) .

Nah, I like my perfumes. It's only stinkeys who have complained so far :D. Like a stinkey's opnion counts. He stinks! :D.

haha! well knock yourself out!lol most Kurdish girls doL!ol :haha:

It must be all those natural sweat scents you've become used to :D. Now you're scared of scents in bottles :D. Poor Pourya! :D.

lol Fake Kurds :punishing_wft: .

It must be all those natural sweat scents you've become used to :D. Now you're scared of scents in bottles :D. Poor Pourya! :D.

lol Fake Kurds :punishing_wft: .

haha! of course, i Have developed an allergy towards girls who mistake their bottle with the shower!lol :))):))):)))

It's not THAT extreme lol. Just a few..dousins of sprays on each item of clothes you're putting on...it's all good :D.

Oh come on don’t be modest!lol :)))

Btw while you are at it go for the ultimate material, golabe ghamsare kashan!Lol :haha: :clap2: :)))

lol oh its the best and strongest Rosewater from the Iranian city of Kashan! :))):))):))):)))

hey pourya dont laugh at GOLAB. these days expensive facial toners are ones with rose water in it. Its the best toner for the skin. i use it :)

lol but did u knew seriously that women in Iran, specially in the old times and today’s agrarian societies use it as perfume and LOTS of it?lol

:))) @ Pourya with an apron baking with golab!

what?!! I too can be "sweet and adorable"!Lol :))):))):)))

Read the thread about the fossils again :D haha.

LOOOL @ Pourya baking. Seriously, I can't imagine :D. Hahaha :))) . What do you bake? :D.

lol but did u knew seriously that women in Iran, specially in the old times and today’s agrarian societies use it as perfume and LOTS of it?lol

mmmmhhhh

in iran, my grandmothers house keeper. (i hate using that word) she use to make golab. so i use to watch her make it. she would never mix in water it was just PURE ABe GOL. NOW that was strong. exteremly strong. the golabs these days now have a synthetic smell.

Read the thread about the fossils again :D haha.

LOOOL @ Pourya baking. Seriously, I can't imagine :D. Hahaha :))) . What do you bake? :D.

Persian bukkake!lol :))):))):))):))):)))

I always take my time to smell each piece of clothes while folding laundry! I love the combination of the dry warmth and the smell of vanilla/peach! yummmmmmmmm! :happy_wft:

well, to be honest it was more of a habit before, as years go by I tend to lose them or at least the regular practise of them!lol I try so hard but all I can find is either old habits or almost-habits !lol :haha:

well trust me, I’m running out of abnormal habits here!Lol cuz its not the normal ones that are supposed to be mentioned here but the odd ones! so sorry to disappoint you!lol