Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

Weird/funny/silly/any type of habit

haha!!! pas begoo vase hamine ke hichkas az zaboonam narazi nist!Lol :D

hahahaha

Guest triple555

..i have a habbit of eating with my fork in my right hand and spoon in left eventhough i'm right handed!

...i have a habbit of leaving the best tasting for last when it comes to food!!

.... i have a habbit of walking around in circles if i'm talking on the phone for a long time :haha: lol specially around the dinning table i used to do that a lot!!! took it after my dad!! even my 4 year old sister does it if shes talking with her aunt!! lol

..i have a habbit of eating with my fork in my right hand and spoon in left eventhough i'm right handed!

.... i have a habbit of walking around in circles if i'm talking on the phone for a long time :haha: lol specially around the dinning table i used to do that a lot!!! took it after my dad!! even my 4 year old sister does it if shes talking with her aunt!! lol

haha the last one is cute :p :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

lol I always hold the fork with my right hand and knife with me left, though it should be the other way around!lol :DD

I too leave the best for last when i'm eating!!! its like i rate everything before i start!lol :clap2:

Dodo, I also hate to buy shoes that have been tried on. Even if it's by me - I try on the right size, but give the clerk the wrong size and tell him/her to get it in the right size. I know when s/he stands behind the counter s/he ain't gonna bother go to where I found the shoe, look for the one in my size then go to the back and look for the matching one. They just go straight to the back and get it.

Pourya, the scissor thing...I do it too. My mum used to tell me it's not good to leave a scissor open 'cuz it means your parents are gonna split. I remember when I was little I'd totally freak out if I woke up and saw a scissor in the kitchen or whatever being open. Then if my parents would have an arguement the same day or a while later I'd feel guilty and think it's my fault because of the scissor. Now, I know it's bullshit though...but still..now it has become a habit to close scissors when I see'em open. Just closed one this morning actually.

Hmm, other weird habits I've got...

- I like to annoy people. In a way I do it unconciously now, but I do work out conciously what buttons exactly to push lol

- I wash my hands everytime I touch something, plus I change towels in the bathroom several times a day

- IF I drink milk I ONLY drink it off GLASS. I remember in kindergarten they gave us milk in cups...disgusting. On top of it, it was a lady with henna on her hands who poured up the milk which just made me feel more disgusted. It seriously put me off milk for good. I remember in kindergarte they forced you to drink milk; you weren't allowed to go play again before you'd had your snack and finished your milk. I used to either pour a tiny bit of milk in my cup and told the adults I had drank my milk, and showed them the "left-over" in my cup. Or, if I couldn't do that I had to hold my breath while drinking the milk reaaally fastly and immediately put something else in my mouth to remove the milk taste.

- I perfume every piece of clothing before I put it on. I also perfume my entire body (incuding hair) before putting the clothes on

- When eating brinj, salad and meat...well, I better say chicken since I don't really eat meat. Anyway...I always first eat the brinj THEN the salad, THEN the chicken.

- I open and close windows constantly

Hmm...yeah :D.

i have a habit of playing with my hair...all the time

i have a habit of going for ages without eating properly...

i have a habit of not sleeping.... :damn:

and also....i cant go anywhere without my mobile phone or my ipod..

Dodo, I also hate to buy shoes that have been tried on. Even if it's by me - I try on the right size, but give the clerk the wrong size and tell him/her to get it in the right size. I know when s/he stands behind the counter s/he ain't gonna bother go to where I found the shoe, look for the one in my size then go to the back and look for the matching one. They just go straight to the back and get it.

Pourya, the scissor thing...I do it too. My mum used to tell me it's not good to leave a scissor open 'cuz it means your parents are gonna split. I remember when I was little I'd totally freak out if I woke up and saw a scissor in the kitchen or whatever being open. Then if my parents would have an arguement the same day or a while later I'd feel guilty and think it's my fault because of the scissor. Now, I know it's bullshit though...but still..now it has become a habit to close scissors when I see'em open. Just closed one this morning actually.

Hmm, other weird habits I've got...

- I like to annoy people. In a way I do it unconciously now, but I do work out conciously what buttons exactly to push lol

- I wash my hands everytime I touch something, plus I change towels in the bathroom several times a day

- IF I drink milk I ONLY drink it off GLASS. I remember in kindergarten they gave us milk in cups...disgusting. On top of it, it was a lady with henna on her hands who poured up the milk which just made me feel more disgusted. It seriously put me off milk for good. I remember in kindergarte they forced you to drink milk; you weren't allowed to go play again before you'd had your snack and finished your milk. I used to either pour a tiny bit of milk in my cup and told the adults I had drank my milk, and showed them the "left-over" in my cup. Or, if I couldn't do that I had to hold my breath while drinking the milk reaaally fastly and immediately put something else in my mouth to remove the milk taste.

- I perfume every piece of clothing before I put it on. I also perfume my entire body (incuding hair) before putting the clothes on

- When eating brinj, salad and meat...well, I better say chicken since I don't really eat meat. Anyway...I always first eat the brinj THEN the salad, THEN the chicken.

- I open and close windows constantly

Hmm...yeah :D.

R your sure you don't have OCD? :harhar_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Guest triple555

lol I always hold the fork with my right hand and knife with me left, though it should be the other way around!lol :DD

I too leave the best for last when i'm eating!!! its like i rate everything before i start!lol :clap2:

loool i knoww!!! plus the best one's taste stays in my mouth that way!!! :dance_baby_wft:

i have to eat oranges in a certain way....

peel off a middle section all the way round the circumference of the orange, then remove the top half of the skin and then the bottom half...

i cannot, i repeat cannot, eat an orange wen it has that yucky white stuff on it... :haha:

i remove every part i can...then peel the skin of the actual segments and remove the pips and finally eat the segment....

how sad.... :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl

loool i knoww!!! plus the best one's taste stays in my mouth that way!!! :dance_baby_wft:

exactly! :DD

Guest triple555

peel off a middle section all the way round the circumference of the orange, then remove the top half of the skin and then the bottom half...

i cannot, i repeat cannot, eat an orange wen it has that yucky white stuff on it... :haha:

i remove every part i can...then peel the skin of the actual segments and remove the pips and finally eat the segment....

awww sara joon i do the sameeee!!! i peeel it aaalll offf!!! its actually really fun doing it and the taste becomes more fresh that way!!! :happy_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

awww sara joon i do the sameeee!!! i peeel it aaalll offf!!! its actually really fun doing it and the taste becomes more fresh that way!!! :happy_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

yay! im not the only one! i get weird looks at college when i do that....im like...whatttttt?!?!?!?

its a daily activity...lol...and its great fun...and yh the taste is .....akh jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! lmao!

btw...long time no chat azizam...che khabara? khoofi?

Guest triple555

lool what can we do we just get pleasure of eating oranges that way! :dance_baby_wft: :haha:

are midoonam!!! loooong time noo chat.. you weren't on for a while and now i haven't been able to come on for some internet reasons!!! man mashghooole mashghoool.. plus confused as always in some things i'm doing regarding school and classes :damn: khoodet che khabara???? khooodet khoofi?? :friends:

R your sure you don't have OCD? :harhar_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

You sound like my mother :haha: :p .

Nah, I don't think I have OCD lol. I'd prefer to say I'm just extremely hygienic and perfecionist :D.

lool what can we do we just get pleasure of eating oranges that way! :dance_baby_wft: :haha:

are midoonam!!! loooong time noo chat.. you weren't on for a while and now i haven't been able to come on for some internet reasons!!! man mashghooole mashghoool.. plus confused as always in some things i'm doing regarding school and classes :damn: khoodet che khabara???? khooodet khoofi?? :friends:

merci merci merci....hehe....

im gd thnx...hich khabari nist...the usual crap...college work...bark!...cant wait til i start my uni course! yay!

hehehehe! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

triple i do the same thing when it comes to food best for last. like when im having say macdonalds, the fries i eat first then the burger.

oxygen. I LOVE YOUR HABBITS. i too perfume everything and anything, including my hair.

i can not drink TEA out of a mug. it doesnt taste right, and on top of it, i cannot drink anything out of a dark mug. And also i can't drink water out of a mug.

I must say that just reading about all this perfuming make my sick!lol seriously one thing i cant stand is people who perfume all over their body and all the time and their perfume is strong enough to sense from an arms length! come to think of it I have never gone steady with anyone using perfume at home! EWWWWWWWWWW!!! I like subtle use of perfume, when u discover the sweet scent once you are close enough to kiss!

but u girls and some guy (i think lol), just cary on!!!lol

Pourya likes those people who believe the body creates natural beautiful scents :D: Those who don't believe in taking baths and showers :D.

well considering that i love being peed on and put my tounge in A-holes sure why not!lol :DD :clap2: :)))