Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

Weird/funny/silly/any type of habit

this thread made me realise that i actually dont have many of such habits! which i thought i did!

here is a weird habit of mine,

when i lie down to read a book or watch a movie i tuck my hands b/n my chin an dy chest, i only realised i did this about a year ago.

here is a weird habit of mine,

when i lie down to read a book or watch a movie i tuck my hands b/n my chin an dy chest, i only realised i did this about a year ago.

you are such a weirdo!!!

strucc.jpg

:))):))):)))

i knock on woods!

I don't believe in such stuff, but sometimes if I say something about someone else I feel like I have to knock on wood, just in case!

:damn::damn::))):))):)))

I have two superstitions that were fed to us by the teachers at school when we were children back in Iran:

- Don’t leave a scissor open or you’ll parents will separate!

- Never sharpen both heads of your pencil or your parents will die!

And though I don’t believe in these logically, they are so profoundly printed in me that I still find myself being aware of how I leave my scissors or make sure that I have no two-headed pencils in possession!

i have to put on deodorant and perfume b4 i go to bed.

lol....i have to put on deodorant and perfume on b4 i go to bed tooo :DD

haha thats weird cause i do to!!!!

I always put deodorant on before bed time so i dont smell like Khomeyni when i wake up :clap2:

I always put deodorant on before bed time so i dont smell like Khomeyni when i wake up :clap2:

damm y do u do that :punishing_wft: :diablo:

damm y do u do that :punishing_wft: :diablo:

.......did you not read why?

Cause i dont want to smell when i wake up!

no you ashole. tpz. i can just tell by looking at it. tpz

B tarbiat.........................looooooooooooooool :DD :punishing_wft:

I have two superstitions that were fed to us by the teachers at school when we were children back in Iran:

And though I don’t believe in these logically, they are so profoundly printed in me that I still find myself being aware of how I leave my scissors or make sure that I have no two-headed pencils in possession!

It's amazing how things that are fed to us in the childhood stay with us! No matter how silly they are!

By the way, what the h*ll were they thinking saying those things to children??? :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

i knock on woods!

haha me too!! Like badjoori haha! its sick, i can hear someone on the bus or something talking to a friend going "ah, let's hope it wont kill him" or something like that, and i dont even KNOW the ppl, but i still get nervous and try to find some wood to knock on... :S haha

:))):))):))):)))

i actually also used to be like that, with the perfume and stuff before going to bed, but then, i had to cut down on the perfume, it was getting too expensive for me :haha:

It's amazing how things that are fed to us in the childhood stay with us! No matter how silly they are!

By the way, what the h*ll were they thinking saying those things to children??? :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

I agree, its awful :S

hala ina ke khoobe, an ex-GF of mine were told be her biology teacher in Iran that if they masturbated they would give birth to crows!lol :damn:

hala ina ke khoobe, an ex-GF of mine were told be her biology teacher in Iran that if they masturbated they would give birth to crows!lol :damn:

Wow!!! What a healthy way to view sex! :D

lol yes according to the laws of Iranian nature its biological for humans to give birth to birds!Lol :haha:

lol yes according to the laws of Iranian nature its biological for humans to give birth to birds!Lol :haha:

:))):))):))):))):)))

You never know!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Oh, time for prisonbreak!! :D

looool thats funny the sharpening of both end of the pencil thing has stuck in my head ever since childhood, yet like yourself i do not blieve in them, but i still wont sharpen both ends or use any pencil that have been. lol

:eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

i do that! :happy_wft:

ok so when i chew something with one side of my mouth i have to chew the same amount of food with the other side or else i won't be able to sleep that night

if it wasnt for this stupid habit i'd be half the size that i am now :haha:

:eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

i do that! :happy_wft:

me tooo,,,,, :haha:

Nice one's!!! :haha:

here are mine ...

- when I wanna read a book, I gotta eat food

- I have to take off my shoes, b4 I start driving!

sometimes when I am on the phone ... I have to walk ..

yaa ye jaa balaa balandi beram.. labeye jadval raah beram ..

I have to cover my ear under blanket/sheet, when I go to sleep

and many more.. :haha:

sometimes when I am on the phone ... I have to walk ..

yaa ye jaa balaa balandi beram.. labeye jadval raah beram ..

I'm also like that on the phone, I have to do something, either walking, drawing or just something beside actually talking :D

when i was a kid I used to hang out my tounge and move it while drawing!Lol :haha: as if i controlled the pen with my tounge!lol I lost that habbit when i grew older though, or at least I hope so!lol :p :)))

when i was a kid I used to hang out my tounge and move it while drawing!Lol :haha: as if i controlled the pen with my tounge!lol I lost that habbit when i grew older though, or at least I hope so!lol :p :)))

boss, khoob in chizeh khoobi boodeh ,vaseh bozorgi tamrin mikardi keh zaboon ro khoob tekoon bedi, u got my point boss :D ?