Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Sima

What are your flaws?

loool...really? :D:lol:

thank God...lots of ppl say its a very negative aspect of my personality...

No It's Not! B)

The Negative Aspect Is When You Let The Things Remain What They Are As They're Against Your Desire.

I get easily tired of people, more easily nowadays. I might give someone a lot of attention as long as my interest lasts and after that nothing! I just drop them! It can be matter of hours and thats why people have a hard time dealing with me. They often get hurt by me, if they don't know me. It can even be family and relatives. And I have become more and more cold and numb to their reaction. And I enjoy it!

I used to have this flaw and I've always tried and wanted to beat it....and I'm happy to say I'm not like that anymore and it feels so good! And I'm proud of myself because of it. Now to tackle the rest of my flaws....like the art of procrastination!

I have been a yes girl.

Often at times I have put myself in situations only not to make the other person feel bad but now I have started to change that.

^^^ So somebody is a girl afterall! :brows:

I used to have this flaw and I've always tried and wanted to beat it....and I'm happy to say I'm not like that anymore and it feels so good! And I'm proud of myself because of it. Now to tackle the rest of my flaws....like the art of procrastination!

My other flaw is, I love having that flaw! More and more.

I am however proud that I eliminated my procrastination issue exactly 5 years ago. After my breakup. I always hated that I wasn't just as productive as I was creative in my mind! Since then Nike's motto has been my motto, Just Do It! And I no longer postpone what I can do today till tomorrow.

My other flaw is, I love having that flaw! More and more.

I am however proud that I eliminated my procrastination issue exactly 5 years ago. After my breakup. I always hated that I wasn't just as productive as I was creative in my mind! Since then Nike's motto has been my motto, Just Do It! And I no longer postpone what I can do today till tomorrow.

Having what flaw? getting bored and tired of people easily? If you love it, then it isn't really a 'flaw' is it?

Its a social flaw, just as me liking to cheat on and getting off hurting whoever I am with is. Its a flaw that indulges me but not those who get affected.

One of my biggest flaws is my procrastination in calling people and talking over the phone, this has numerous times pissed off people including my own family, sometimes I so take my time to call people that it gets sooo long that I am ashamed to call them, so I never call them untill kaar be jahaaye baarik bekeshe or they call me and catch me off guard! :damn::damn::damn::yoyo:

oh GosH it's beEn a long TimE since I last posted here lOLZzzZ

um I spend too much time in front of mirror before heading out, that drives my parents especially my dad nuts, makes my boyfriend furious LOLz I think he gets jealous when he see me in semi-heavy makeup while other guys stare at me lolZ but I am like whatever! :wink2:

I don't even know if that was a flaw anyway hehe

One of my biggest flaws is my procrastination in calling people and talking over the phone, this has numerous times pissed off people including my own family, sometimes I so take my time to call people that it gets sooo long that I am ashamed to call them, so I never call them untill kaar be jahaaye baarik bekeshe or they call me and catch me off guard! :damn::damn::damn::yoyo:

oh GoSh that is terrible keono, you shouldn't do that at least to your poor parents tsk tsk

^^^

Well you sure are right Princess, been trying to change this but I guess it's not that easy sometimes!

oh GoSh that is terrible keono, you shouldn't do that at least to your poor parents tsk tsk

oH "princess" I like that LOOlZ :wub:

• Like 1

I have this issue also.

Especially in texting back.

oh GosH it's beEn a long TimE since I last posted here lOLZzzZ

um I spend too much time in front of mirror before heading out, that drives my parents especially my dad nuts, makes my boyfriend furious LOLz I think he gets jealous when he see me in semi-heavy makeup while other guys stare at me lolZ but I am like whatever! :wink2:

I don't even know if that was a flaw anyway hehe

Ah, the joys of being a teenager and super young. :) Enjoy these days. They pass by quickly. :wink2: And it's definitely not a flaw. Most girls are this way.

• Like 1

^^^

Awwkheysh nazi, pir shodi? :D

Its a social flaw, just as me liking to cheat on and getting off hurting whoever I am with is. Its a flaw that indulges me but not those who get affected.

Honestly, if you feel it is a flaw you should change it. If you don't, then you shouldn't! There are many things that may feel good to do but that doesn't necessarily mean we should do it!

if I'm old...what does that make you? :harhar2:

I am an invincible King who never aged ever since his 21st Birthday! B)

• Like 1

Well that makes the two of us! I still get people telling me I look no older than 21. :lucky:

Well that makes the two of us! I still get people telling me I look no older than 21. :lucky:

Yeah yeah yeah, that's what us (The gentlemen) like to tell ladies like yourself just to sweet talk them just to... :brows:

Yeah yeah yeah, that's what us (The gentlemen) like to tell ladies like yourself just to sweet talk them just to... :brows:

Well.....that's interesting because men don't really approach me. Stare? yes. Approach? Not really. Especially not to talk about my age! lol. Didn't you know that's a HUGE no-no? :nono: I have gotten these comments from women which mean alot more than if it were to come from men! B) I know men are just trying to needlessly flatter to get some. :rolleyes:

Women in your face:

"Oh dear you look marvelous today, love your hair etc"

Women in your absence:

"OMG did you see how terrible she looked, those Mexican style highlights and thin eyebrows etc"

Men:

Nigga you just complimented her right in her face, now this?

Overall though:

Shizzle my Nizzle...