Forum | Bia2.com

What kind of argument is that, oh I frequently forget that you are a supporter of political and economical despotism!

I'm not justifying it. I'm just saying that it isn't unique to the Islamic republic, so the problem will linger on even if the regime is overthrown.

What does it matter that it exists in other countries? Does it make it ok then to exist in Iran as well? Corruption and poverty has the same source in all countries, those sources are to be detected and terminated!

Exactly.

Poverty all over the world is the result and outcome of a chain of dysfunctional policies in an opaque system! Exploitations, corruption and incorrect division of wealth and resources are the common denominator! The Mullah’s do not cause it in Africa or south America, but nevertheless they are the same type of parasite that cause it over there! They are their representatives in Iran!

Their "reprasentatives"! What is this, a sci-fi movie?

Countries that have corruption problems don't choose it as a policy, they can't deal with it.

How do those at the top gain from some low-level official somewhere filling his pocket with blood money!

Maybe Khamenee sits up at night twisting his mustache and saying to him self "how can we get poor Iranian people to sell their organs so we can get some quick cache, yooh-ha-ha".

Again, you can NOT reform the Islamic system that is a fact! And I dare anyone who can theoretical or practically argue against it to use the constitution and tell me how a ”reform” is even possible! Anyone who knows the political system of the IRI knows that a reform is impossible! The constitution is gridlocked and the failure of the reform movement manifested its barren nature! You can not milk a bull!

Well that depends on what you mean by "reform". If you mean transforming an Islamic system into a non-islamic system, you may be right. But I don't see achiving greater social freedom to be impossible. and I don't see anything fundamentally preventing the development of the economy and elevating the standards of life in Iran.

As I said earlier it all comes down to the fact that you are according to your own statements a supporter of a despotic regime and I’m not! In time we’ll both get to see whose analysis and forecasts are closer to reality!

Hashemi is using the Neo Con playbook of fear mongering to keep the status quo and cleverly supporting the current corrupt regime. It's kinda funny actually, as he thinks this tired mantra is gonna work! It's just like the Republicans who are now mired in corruption saying, "don't elect Democrats, they won't protect you!" It's a common ploy to scare people into not voting for change, by telling them that despite how crappy your situation currently is, it'll get crappier once these new guys take over.

Thats a lot to hear from someone who takes pride in voting republican and, from other comments, probably has a "I support our troops" sticker on his bumper.

Give it a rest Hashemi, noone's taking the bait dude. As Pourya has said, the regime has hit all-time lows, and the gravy train stops here for the cronies.

Taking the bait! What have I got to gain from the mullahs staying in power. All I'm saying is that nothing is gaurenteed to change that is worth innocent people being killed.

Change will come, and we can all hope for a truely democratic government.

Without change we whither away and die.

But I don't think the monarchists will realy like the 'democratic' part of your comment.

sissi7.jpg

sissi7.jpg

:))):))):))):))):))):))) vali khoda rahm kard in mard shod haaa!lol :haha:

:lol::))):))):)))

It is pathetic to know that THIS is our Iran. A pathetic group of middle-class, Americanized Iranians who's only understanding of the news is random headlines.

The Mullahs are not perfect, but they are surely much better than any alternative we could have. Do you want a return of the dictatorship and puppet-government the Shah had? Or would you prefer all those traitor parties in USA, who get their paychecks from the US government? Or maybe you want the Mujaheeden party? Or hey, how about Shah's son, who is now speaking of democracy, when his father and his grandfather never brought about democracy?

Iran is surrounded by enemies, and targeted by the USA. It has only been 30 years since the first democracy in its HISTORY, and it has been cut off from the world, had put sanctions on, and was forced to defend its country in a 8 year war.

Ahmadinejad may not be perfect, but he still makes some right choices.

Let's try to understand the complexity of the Iran situation, rather than just listening to the constant western propaganda.

It is pathetic to know that THIS is our Iran. A pathetic group of middle-class, Americanized Iranians who's only understanding of the news is random headlines.

The Mullahs are not perfect, but they are surely much better than any alternative we could have. Do you want a return of the dictatorship and puppet-government the Shah had? Or would you prefer all those traitor parties in USA, who get their paychecks from the US government? Or maybe you want the Mujaheeden party? Or hey, how about Shah's son, who is now speaking of democracy, when his father and his grandfather never brought about democracy?

Iran is surrounded by enemies, and targeted by the USA. It has only been 30 years since the first democracy in its HISTORY, and it has been cut off from the world, had put sanctions on, and was forced to defend its country in a 8 year war.

Ahmadinejad may not be perfect, but he still makes some right choices.

Let's try to understand the complexity of the Iran situation, rather than just listening to the constant western propaganda.

First warning issued!!! I let your torent post slide without a warning!!! READ THE FORUM RULES!!!! you have posted two posts in both you have violated the rules!!! Now you are welcome to present your argument and stance but without the touch of offence in your tone!!!!! Show respect for others opinion!!!!

A pathetic group of middle-class, Americanized Iranians who's only understanding of the news is random headlines.

I like the "middle-class" part :)))

Hashemi, you showed your skin by your very first post under another name! then Keano cut you a slack and we let you go on to show your substance! Someone with a stance like yours must either be severely misinformed or simply a propagandist benefactor! And you have clearly stated that you are the not misinformed, so there remains the latter! And now you try to antagonise and undermine me by being a smartazz?! you have been banned before and now your trolling azz is forever banned from this forum!

Thread will be closed!