lion king

kimia

henna

binavayan

leila (with leyla hatami)

the color of paradise

children of heaven

the circle

modigliani (hegh heghadam daroomaaad dige.. i CRIEEEDDD)

avaze ghou

ummm lets ccc oh yeah (meet joe black)

if i think of more i'll post them! but thats it for now!

vooooooooooooohooooooooooo take it easy girl these are just filmsssssss

Guest triple555

well they are movies or films that had a scene or many scenes that made me feel soo much and in this case that we're talking about .. i felt soooo hurt or sad.. sometimes i even cry by watching a very happy scene.. i can feel those sort of things very easy and as longs as they act well and there is a wonderful script they can pursuade me as if its real life!! i'm the kind of person that cries if i seee a person cry or even if something outstandingly great happens to them! lol to sum it up.. tears come out of my eyes easily when i myself can aswell feel what the other might be feeling! :silly_wft: ziadi harf zadam!! i'll stop now!! :haha:

lool

oh goodness i can be very emotional sometimes.. (well sord of) but anywho i remember lion king :( made me cry.. that was the first movie that made me cry... oh the tears... but the notebook.. yea that movie too

I remember one of the first movies that made me cry was "Sholeh" :haha: I was too little, I cried when Jay died! :haha:

:dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

God father also had some sad moments...

:harhar_wft[1]:

Guest triple555

keano are you talking about the hendi movie sholeh????? :haha:

Yes mama Amelia!

that's the only indian movie I have watched thoroughly and completely! :clap2:

Guest triple555

awww coool!!! :clap2: i watched that and a few other ones at once one day at my aunts house in iran when i was like 9 yrs old and i cried soo much that day!!! :damn:

Awwww

poor our little Ameli! :haha:

Akheysh! :haha: :haha: :haha:

if you are in the mood for crying there is nothing better than Indian food and film!Lol :haha:

I remember one of the first movies that made me cry was "Sholeh" :haha: I was too little, I cried when Jay died! :haha:

:dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

God father also had some sad moments...

:harhar_wft[1]:

I think so also...Godfather 3 when his daughter died...that was sad!

And Pacino was GREAT

lol be chi khandidin? :haha:

beh chizaei keh migin about movies, hal mikonam :D .

ohh a lot of them

a walk to remember

notebook

titanic

moulin rouge

i even cry everytime i watch GodFather... all three of them :c

more to come...

I cried watching those movie too :( , especially a walk to remember.

passion of the christ.

Oh gosh, I've seen that movie twice and I cried both times. I was sad b/c of that movie for over a week :damn:

Titanic :(

I still cry watching that movie :(

I would make a list, but since im a highly sensitive person (unfortunalty) and therefore have cried after watching many movies (sicne it doest occur to me that they are JUST movies) its better to skip over the list.

There was only one movie that I watching in the theaters and I could hear other poeple crying too and it was "John Q" w/ denzel washington.

kheili az in filmhaei keh migin,''cry'' beh har kasi nemideh !!! makhsoosan unaei keh dar sal balayeh 500 ta movies mibinan ! behtareh keh sahneh hayeh yek film ro rahat did, bedooneh inkeh ziad beri tooyeh ye film ! kheili ha hastan keh film haro ba zendegieh khodeshoon ghati mikonan va inja digeh in film nist keh emotion ro avaz mikoneh tooyeh adam balkeh afkareh khodeh adamast keh ehsasat ro tahrik mikoneh va adam haro beh geryeh mindazeh ! in matlabieh keh kheili jayeh sohbat dareh !. . .

Guest triple555

well the question is "which movie made you cry?" regardless of it tahriking your ehsasat or not agha siamak! :D what you're talking about needs another thread to be made for it!! :;):

Dumb and Dumber....they totally should've hooked up with those babes on the bus.

ahahahhah :p :p

In mano mikoshe :)))

I dont think I relate the movies to my own life...why I do is, I either put myself in their place while watching the movie OR im so into it that it seems like the event is happening right in front of me instead of behind a screen. I guess I just pay too much attention to a movie, if I see a movie that I actually liked I remeber every single word said in it for yrs. I should start watching them in such a way that if the phone rings I'll actaully be able to hear it :) maybe that way a movie will just stay a movie and nothing more.

well the question is "which movie made you cry?" regardless of it tahriking your ehsasat or not agha siamak! :D what you're talking about needs another thread to be made for it!! :;):

hmm, azeen jan man injoori film negah nemikonam ! barayeh man ehsasati keh dar har filmi neshoon dadeh misheh bayad hamooni basheh keh dar vagheiyat ehsas konam ! ta beh hal shenidi kasi star wars ro dideh basheh va geryeh kardeh basheh ?! khoob barat jalebeh keh bedooni keh man geryeh kardam vaghti in film ro didam !