Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
irannostalgia

World Cup tickets

I have been trying to but tickets to two games for the World Cup 2006 without any success.

I participated in the Second stage of ticket sales and on January 31, I received an email saying that I was not one of those that was assigned a ticket.

I think the ticket selling process is ridiculous for this world cup.

I applied tickets for two games that honestly I dont think will have their stadiums filled to capacity.

I dont think "Spain VS Tuniz" is going to be filled to capacity!! Then how come I couldnt buy a ticket for it??

Ridiculous.

Now, the 3rd stage of ticket sales (or is it 4th stage or whatever stage) has started! It started on February 15. When I go to the page where you can buy single tickets, NOT even a single game has "available tickets".

GIVE ME A BREAK. Can anyone believe that a game like "Korea Republic - Togo" will be played to a full to capacity stadium???

I think something is fishy here!!

I want to be able to buy tickets DAMMIT!

I have been trying to but tickets to two games for the World Cup 2006 without any success.

I participated in the Second stage of ticket sales and on January 31, I received an email saying that I was not one of those that was assigned a ticket.

I think the ticket selling process is ridiculous for this world cup.

I applied tickets for two games that honestly I dont think will have their stadiums filled to capacity.

I dont think "Spain VS Tuniz" is going to be filled to capacity!! Then how come I couldnt buy a ticket for it??

Ridiculous.

Now, the 3rd stage of ticket sales (or is it 4th stage or whatever stage) has started! It started on February 15. When I go to the page where you can buy single tickets, NOT even a single game has "available tickets".

GIVE ME A BREAK. Can anyone believe that a game like "Korea Republic - Togo" will be played to a full to capacity stadium???

I think something is fishy here!!

I want to be able to buy tickets DAMMIT!

Faghat yek rah dari ! unam ineh keh beri hamin alan Germany ! tamame bankhayeh almani belitharo mifrooshan ! Berlin or hamburg ! ye rooze boro unja begir !

Faghat yek rah dari ! unam ineh keh beri hamin alan Germany ! tamame bankhayeh almani belitharo mifrooshan ! Berlin or hamburg ! ye rooze boro unja begir !

Very interesting, Nemidoonestam keh bankhaa dar alman ticket worldcup mifrooshand.

Shayad beram shobeye Deusche Bank dar espanya behporsam.

Very interesting, Nemidoonestam keh bankhaa dar alman ticket worldcup mifrooshand.

Shayad beram shobeye Deusche Bank dar espanya behporsam.

boro azashoon bepors vali ...

Tooyeh Madrid agency hast keh spanish ppl ro mibarand germany vaseh jameh jahani ! in ham bad nist, to faghat pooleh belite football ro midi, nah chizeh digei ,hotel va hava peima ro ham joda midi ! in ro az informacion de Telefonica bepors ,shayad bedoonan kojast ! ya kkhodeh El Corte Ingles !

i know i agree with u irannostalgia but my dad signed up for the lottery and he got the tickets

but that already ended soooo.

probably the best thing for u would be to see what u can do with Siamak's information

:friends:

badesh ham ineh keh ageh az ghabl reserve nadashteh bashi vaseh hotel va in chiza,kheili sakht mitooni ja peida koni ! age vaghean vaseh football nemiaei, nayaei behtareh !

Khanoomi babat cheh sheklieh keh man davatesh konam beer bezanim ? :clap2:

You need a whoooole lot of luck to get the tickets...like my father.

He got tickets for Iran vsPortugal AND Iran vs Mexico.

what?....good news?.....no....thats not good news....why?

Hes not taking me with him :damn:

badesh ham ineh keh ageh az ghabl reserve nadashteh bashi vaseh hotel va in chiza,kheili sakht mitooni ja peida koni ! age vaghean vaseh football nemiaei, nayaei behtareh !

haha aval man bayad axe toro bebeenam badan behet migam :DD :happy_wft: lol

how did ur dad get Iran vs. Portugal tickets?????? :damn:

khanoomi man ba babat mikham bezanam biroon,nah ba shuma ! hahahaha :D

haha aval man bayad axe toro bebeenam badan behet migam :DD :happy_wft: lol

how did ur dad get Iran vs. Portugal tickets?????? :damn:

He ....i dont know exactly HOW....but like everyone else i guess.

He booked them on the internet i think