Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

GIFTS & PRESENT SHOP

I just got a cutom-made superdelux GHELYAAN-set from my baby!!!! she's the SWEETEST!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :DD :clap2: :dance_baby_wft: :DD :clap2:

A nice set bro!

It's actually fun 2 smoke Hookah with the sweet ones! :DD

it sure is bro!! as i once said i used to smoke back when i was a student, these days i just felt a need and craving for it again!!! :DD

Although I broke up with my boyfriend he still insisted I should accept the presents he had gotten for me from before our break-up (I don't want'em though...I intend to give it all back to him):

- the new Tommy Hilfiger watch that came out just before new year

- a beautiful silver ring with "Shirinakem" ingraved in it

- some French perfume

- some lingerie

- a kama sutra book with a...note written from him innit lol :bl :bl :bl

- he made me a CD with some of my most favourite R&B songs :)

lol then u should have not mentioned it here, since u dont want to "record" pas relationships and leave no trace!lol jk

lol You're right :). I can't keep them. The problem is he doesn't want to take it all back so...I pretty much have to leave the things on his doorstep with a note that he can deal with the things himself 'cuz I don't want'em. I'm gonna do it this weekend :unsure: .

lol You're right :). I can't keep them. The problem is he doesn't want to take it all back so...I pretty much have to leave the things on his doorstep with a note that he can deal with the things himself 'cuz I don't want'em. I'm gonna do it this weekend :unsure: .

Dont do that oxygen jan, I'm sure he will be upset if u do that.

I tried to do the same thing with my ex and he said "I spend a lot of time finding the right gift for u" and he said I wont give back the stuff u bought me bc I know how much time u spend to buy those stuff for me and those gifts mean a lot to me.

If u dont want them give it to charity or hide it for now!

akhei khan dadash joon, che fekre jalebi! zan dadash mesl inke khaili khosh saligas!

Ramon...maybe you're right - maybe he will be upset when I give the things back to him. I don't know...I was just thinking he return the things and do whatever with the money himself. I wouldn't feel good about deciding for myself seeing I don't consider the things mine at all. It'd be like giving a friend's stuff away without asking him/her, you know? Maybe I'll have a word with him :unsure: .

My baby just gave me an exclusive and numbered limited edition box with all Pedro Almodovar's films!!! :DD :DD :wub: :wub:

almodovarboxen.jpg

I got a beautiful necklace from my sister :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :wub: :wub:

My baby just gave me an exclusive and numbered limited edition box with all Pedro Almodovar's films!!! :DD :DD :wub: :wub:

almodovarboxen.jpg

ah man that is the bestest present EVER!!! i would kill for that!!! mashallah be baby to :th

she sure got a great taste, after all ..she got ME!lol :DD :dance_baby_wft: :clap2: :DD

:))):))) ey val amooooooooooooo :DD

I got, among other stuff, my favourite perfume from my bf's mother. She so sweet! And I'm SOOOO lucky!

emrooz miram kharide hadiye baraye bache-ha baraye hanuka ke jome shoroo mishe :dance_baby_wft:

hmmm vaaaaaaaaaa haha emrooz shoharam bargashte bebinim che hadiyehai az japon ovorde :clap2: :DD

I didn't get anything yet.. but I'd really like a Tarsier for Christmas! :DD

these things are awsome

istockphoto_973716_tarsier.jpg

big%20eyes4s.jpg

haha, I've never heard bush baby before, but I just looked it up.. and they look very similar, but the Tarsier's face looks more round, and the bush baby's looks like it has a longer nose... I bet they're closely related though

after google searching, I also got a picture of George Bush holding a baby hahahaha