r u beautiful?

is beauty a curse?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. is beauty a curse?

• yes!
    • no!
    • who cares?!

OK!

Here I thought the question was ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL?

So...Being the overly confident girlie I am I clicked yes

Then I actually READ the POLL question asking: Is beauty a curse?

*sigh*

So I voted wrong.

Angel jaan, I almost voted Yes, thinkin the Q was "R U Beautiful".

But then I also read the pole Q: is Beatuy a Curse? Absolutely not.

Many perform plastic sugery and more to try to look beautiful (and there's

nothing wrong with that). What's funny is I've met guys where they say,

" oh it doesn't matter if my mate is beautiful on the outside, only what's inside

counts". You see, I agree with that too, however, I have discovered

that many guys have "wandering eyes" when they are in a relationship

with a girl who is not so beautiful on the outside. I don't mean to offend

anyone, and I totally do believe that what's on the ouside is much more

important than what's on the inside, but the truth is, guys have more interest

in beautiful girls (with good looking features). And Yes, I realize that

for most relationships, attitude and inside is what counts.

Anyway, I voted "No, beauty is not a curse". You must be thankful

to God that you were given natural beauty and count your blessings

every single day.

CORRECTION: I Totally do believe that what's on the inside counts more than what's on the outside!

I should have caught that before posting it! Sorry!

i see 63% think they are beautiful....that's awsome....so i'm sharing posts with a whole bunch of hot people here....that's good and for those who don't think they are beautiful.....stop being modest.....you know you are ;)

i don't why that who cares option is ....cuz if you voted who cares then i don't understand why you voted at all

Much Love

i see 63% think they are beautiful....that's awsome....so i'm sharing posts with a whole bunch of hot people here....that's good and for those who don't think they are beautiful.....stop being modest.....you know you are ;)

i don't why that who cares option is ....cuz if you voted who cares then i don't understand why you voted at all

Much Love

Milad jaan,

The title asks "R U Beatutifu?", but if you look at the title above the poll itself

it asks "Is beatuy a curse"? So, I'm sure that's very confusing to people.

Guest BehnoushY

Hmm...I made the same mistake as Angel did...*err*

beauty is differnet in every eye, what you thik is beaty could be compaletly different to what the person next to you thinks.

I was confused with this question too. BTW have you guys seen that chick, Sara Racey-Tabrizi?

She was on Americas next top model or some reality show, and she was in Maxim this month.

Lemme see if I can put her pics up here:

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

gm_l4.jpg

Well that didn't seem to work, so here's the links:

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

I was confused with this question too. BTW have you guys seen that chick, Sara Racey-Tabrizi?

She was on Americas next top model or some reality show, and she was in Maxim this month.

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

gm_l4.jpg

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

I don't find her beautiful and all of that at all.

The only thing that caught my attention was her boobs in stealth (A good teaser, cuz now I wonder how big they are). ;)

There's something very ”pre-revolution Iranian Cinema” about her face and ”eyes”, in particular, which I personally find attractive!! :D

They are ”romantically sad” …with a twist of ”innocence”, and a subtle hint of ”vulgarity”!! ;)

The fans of the actress ARAM know what I’m talking about!! :rolleyes:

although Sara sounded like a kindergarten kid when she opened her mouth on the show, and ventilated the content of her head!! ..LOOS is the word for it actually!! Very unattractive!! <_<

Cheers, B)

Parande Jan

Does it matter if one is beautiful...hhm what are you saying Parande?! :unsure:

Guest Guest

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

gm_l4.jpg

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

wow what is so diferent between her and usual crap of this kind ?

just another b*****

But i have one question.

This is second case, when i see name of iranian city in name of person.

Is it usual surename ?

(i saw Tabrizi, Tehrani )

hmmmmmmm, i didnt find her attractive, i thought she was very average persian looking.

actualy when i meet some "atractive" persian on the street, i were lucky to not ramm any tree or street light. (happen to me only 2x ... street lights are tough)

Later on i realized that i could start to breath again :D

i don't think that was the point....i think amir was trying to say that even persian girls can make it in the twisted standards of the american modeling world.

Cuz let's face it ...a persian girl although very beautiful, sweet, cute, caring blahblah.....are cursed with pleasently plump bodies and i'm not saying that's bad but it does match with the "Models' bods" (sticks) of today....they more have the 1970's model bodies. ;)

althought i must admit Paris Hilton is an exception ..... idon't know why she's diffrenet but DAMN !

Maybe it's cuz she's rich

hehhehe

I know that sounded shallow

Much Love

i don't think that was the point....i think amir was trying to say that even persian girls can make it in the twisted standards of the american modeling world.

Cuz let's face it ...a persian girl although very beautiful, sweet, cute, caring blahblah.....are cursed with pleasently plump bodies and i'm not saying that's bad but it does match with the "Models' bods" (sticks) of today....they more have the 1970's model bodies. ;)

althought i must admit Paris Hilton is an exception ..... idon't know why she's diffrenet but DAMN !

Maybe it's cuz she's rich

hehhehe

I know that sounded shallow

Much Love

I can not believe you place that name, that flat chested, ugly @ss blond paris :angry: <_< on such a graceful site like ours

I think she's quite attractive...but then the naturally ugliest person could be with all that makeup, lighting, and airbrushing!

Paris on the other hand....eh...not really.

but then the naturally ugliest person could be with all that makeup, lighting, and airbrushing!

correct. you see i do a lot of photo editing, And i can sure tell you, that you can turn the uugggggggggggggggliest person to the most attractive person. i have edited many photos of people, and when they looked at it, they were amazed, (not that they were ugly). i thought her body is very hot. but the face, there are muuuuuuuuuuuch prettier persian (well that i have seen).