Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

ZHAM-AKS

wow dodo those animals were really something

very nice :air_kiss_wft:

Guest triple555

thanks guys. :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

i personally myself am intrigued by the way a hand looks. i like the way her hands look with the snake wrapped around it.

oh so it wasn't a man but a woman!! sorry :bl but still!! i love the hands!! :k can't wait to see more pix!! :DD

dooooooooooooooooooooooooooodooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,, :air_kiss_wft:

more pics....... akseh shotor bezar fereshteh zeshteh :DD

wow dodo joon u take absolutely gorgeous pics!! keep up the good work! :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

She learned from me.....sooo, wanna model for me!

Pix from Chahar Shanbeh Soori:

The hostess had a huge house with something like 9 bedrooms! She had turned one of the rooms into the "Persian" with wallpaper depicting scenes from Achaemenid Empire, Persian rugs, and other kewl things you just gotta see! Enjoy.

IMG_0877_edited.jpg

IMG_0878_edited.jpg

wow dodo joon u take absolutely gorgeous pics!! keep up the good work! :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

She learned from me.....sooo, wanna model for me!

Pix from Chahar Shanbeh Soori:

The hostess had a huge house with something like 9 bedrooms! She had turned one of the rooms into the "Persian" with wallpaper depicting scenes from Achaemenid Empire, Persian rugs, and other kewl things you just gotta see! Enjoy.

IMG_0877_edited.jpg

IMG_0878_edited.jpg

sweet!! I need a room like that to drink my tea and smoke my gheylyoon ,that's awesome! :dance_baby_wft:

come on cactus, admit it! its your bedroom!!! lol

:))):)))

baziasho doost daram ! montaha injur axa ghashangtar mishan ageh touyeh size bozorgtar bashan ! inam bad nist keh suhject hat un-active hastan vali ageh bazi vaghta active bashan bad nist.

man keh behet 8.50/10 midam zhamak.

I wanna see more beautiful pictures from dodo! All of her pictures are sooooooo beautifuuuuuuuul and inspiring that Its definatly time to see some more of them!! :DD :DD

:eek_wft: :eek_wft: In akse male to e ke Pourya gozashte bood too Sigesh :eek_wft: khodaee kheyli ghashnge :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

ama khob i pick P1010919.jpg