Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Report Song Rip-Offs!!!

baba arash karesh doroste! :clap2:

lol well he didnt really give credit to amr diab in his album so its good that he does this time!

baba arash karesh doroste! :clap2:

lol well he didnt really give credit to amr diab in his album so its good that he does this time!

why amr diab?

mochesho gerefti,damet garm boss :D .

I've always like "Khodaaye aasemoonhaa" by Toofan which supposedly was written by Paazooki.

However, listen to it once, then listen to "Sky High (1975)" by Jigsaw.

This was a big dance hit 3 years before the Toofan song. I havent sat there and compared the melodies side by side, but the arrangements are deffinitly similar, the structure of the song too.

The songs might have a bit similar beat and guitar arrangement but nothing more. Not like ”Jesus Christ Superstar”/”Talaagh”! btw who told you that it was written by Pazouki?

U people dont have any other work just sitting on ur computer and back bitting it is really not good look every musician does the same thing which SHAHRAM SOLATI,MEHRSHAD,MANSOUR&AFSHIN and others r doing they see others and try to make new things if u people think that u can do the same thing they r doing do it and show it to the world dont sit on ur com and say that they rip off songs of others and if u dont like they r doing this no need to listen to there songs.

U people dont have any other work just sitting on ur computer and back bitting it is really not good look every musician does the same thing which SHAHRAM SOLATI,MEHRSHAD,MANSOUR&AFSHIN and others r doing they see others and try to make new things if u people think that u can do the same thing they r doing do it and show it to the world dont sit on ur com and say that they rip off songs of others and if u dont like they r doing this no need to listen to there songs.

You should talk who first came to this forum and presented yourself as Mehrshad!!! You were lucky that I didn’t ban your azz already back then for trolling! Having a so called fan like you, IF now one can call you fan, is worse than having 1000 critics!

Just the fact that others do it too doesn’t make it right! In fact there are at least 5 times as many who do NOT DO IT!!! Those who are "professional" and care about "professional ethics"! That’s what this thread is all about!!! To expose those who do wrongs ethically and legally!!!!

YOU might now care, but WE at bia2 do!!!

So for the last time watch your tone!!!

Shahram K's Gole yakh remindes me of a turkish song which i cant rememeber the name of, it could just be a bit similar though does neone knw if its a rip off?

The new duet with Shahram Solati and Shohreh is a copy of this Arabic song, i cant remember the name.

interesting! please let us know if you find out about the title or the original artist!

The new duet with Shahram Solati and Shohreh is a copy of this Arabic song, i cant remember the name.

loool i just came to report it

they just wont stop!!!

This is either a comedy or a tragedy:)) its ripped off "Amal Hijazi" 's "Mestany Eeh" or "مستني ايه"

I was at a club with my friends for New Years and I heard this reggaeton song which had the same [instrumental] chorus as Shadmehr Aghili's "Angize" :eek_wft: I don't know which song came first though, but I am trying to find the name of that song and I will report it once I get it!

Yet another RIP-OFF committed by Shadmehr!! His "Angize" on Popcorn is copied from "Ven, Báilalo" by Angel & Khriz :

Foto-CONCIERTOS---Khriz-y-A.jpg

here is the post!

i'm still searching for the original of "khiali nist"!

have u watched that filme khoonegi (lol)of his last night in iran? Shadmehr is sitting with his friends,(including Shaahkar Binesh Pazhooh) playing the guitar and singing the ORIGINAL khiali nist !! i think that one was much better than what he released.the melody is different and it goes better with the whole lyric.i dont know why he changed his plans and decided to release a rip-off!

BAAVAR and BEE TOU are also rip offs (which u mentioned in his album review)

shame on him :punishing_wft: :haha:

thanks for the info neeloofar!

is that tandis??????????? albumesh key miad belakhare? i bet u she cant sing.