Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Report Song Rip-Offs!!!

looool i have to find a greek person that knows there music well and play all his songs to him

im not sure if this one is a rip off.

arash and dj aligators soccer song, i heard an arabic version of it. its by richard taha called ra yaha, song had the same melody. im not sure to what extent its a rip off. check it out pourya and let me know, its on the soundtrack of "something new"

I became ware of that it was an old song, but it might as well be of of an arabic original! thanx hun, i will!

Yet another RIP-OFF committed by Shadmehr!! His "Angize" on Popcorn is copied from "Ven, Báilalo" by Angel & Khriz :

Foto-CONCIERTOS---Khriz-y-A.jpg

:))):))) vye this guy doesnt stop. unblievble. we opened this thread for all rip off's but shadmehr has topped the cake, maybe we should have dedicated this thread to him :)))

It is, but allegedly the one used in music is my language is taken from an old song! some say its an old Iranian song, some say its original is Arabic! I haven’t managed to find any of these yet!

"Gulshen" is her name! I got the link to the original song if u want!

I also heard that an arabic singer has stolen this song! atlesat assef changed the "Of Of

to "Vaay Vaay":p

Mansour's Oldie "Cheshman Siaah" is actually Afghan's legendry Singer Ahmad Zahir's "Chesme Siah Dary"! even the lyrics are the same with few changes! I also have the link to this one if anyone wants it!

And about Mehdi Moghaddam's HIT "Delam Az To Mikhooneh" The melody is just the same as Shadmehr's "Jhina"!

And about Mehdi Moghaddam's HIT "Delam Az To Mikhooneh" The melody is just the same as Shadmehr's "Jhina"!

Well at least that one is a rip-off from another Persian artist, unlike the rest :damn:

I recently heard this in the Gym!

Arash's Iran song, same begininf, same music, same rythm but in the middle it gets Irish and scotish!

has anyone else heard it? Is it a rip off of arash's song or the other way?! or did arash release an Instrumental version of his song?

I read the review on Toofan's new album! this guy always rips off indian music

and in this album he has stolen the Classic Golden Songs Of "RAJ KAPOUR"'s movies!!

First "To Begoo Dele Man" which i don't recall the name right now!

Second: "To Biya Yadam Bedeh" is Raj Kapour's "Ramiya Vasta vayia"

And on his pervious album the song: "Yalla" is also a famous indian song which happen to be ripped off from one of Amro Diab's songs by indians too!

i don't like this guy's music and just happened to hear these songs from radio or ...! i wonder how many other ripped off songs he has!

although he has stated that these songs are not his own, but only written their nationality in the credits!

Arash has derived most of his new song "Chori Chori" from SNOW's mega-HIT "Informer"! It remains to be seen whether he gives credit on the cover or not!

21163.jpg

Arash has derived most of his new song "Chori Chori" from SNOW's mega-HIT "Informer"! It remains to be seen whether he gives credit on the cover or not!

21163.jpg

anyone know where i can find this song from???

hmm i think it sounds more like Shaggy's Feelin Bombastic

I recently heard this in the Gym!

Arash's Iran song, same begininf, same music, same rythm but in the middle it gets Irish and scotish!

has anyone else heard it? Is it a rip off of arash's song or the other way?! or did arash release an Instrumental version of his song?

Yes, that's the song they play in World cup and I have seen some fans singing along and it definitely sounds a lot like Arash's Iran song, such a shame our artists becoming such Cun artists! :bandana::bandana::bandana:

21163.jpg

LOL, I just listened to Arash's song and boy is that a copy cat or what?

21163.jpg

I checked the cover of the single and the proper credits had been given! Well done!

31038.jpg