Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Report Song Rip-Offs!!!

Touraj shabankhaani has written on his site that he wrote the music for "Kavir Del" by Marjan. These people have simply no shame. As you know this is a lie, since Kavir Del is a farsi translation of a foreign song.

It was a german song, that Ajda Pekkan re-sang in French for her french career.

On a separate note, I was very interested in the song "Ki Bood" by Nelli, only to find out, that she simply improvises vocals on top of a track by BIDDU ORCHESTRA.

its not a rip off since she declares it as a cover of Soleiman aka Soli. And she has done everything she can to find out about who the creators are, even contacted me, but no one seems to know and its not documented anywhere! might be a folk song though remade by Soli!

aslong as we are on topic about how old is ms.sepideh?

shorheh solati's song is copied from an arabic song by kelly makdessi-ouf ouf

sohreh-havas:

nelly makdessi-ouf ouf:

Edited by Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

These two aren't the same song. Havas is a rip off of Egyptian LATIFA’s awarded song " Habibi Ma Trouhsh Be'ed" and Faramarz Assef's "Vaay Vaay" is a rip off of the song "ouf ouf".

These two aren't the same song. Havas is a rip off of Egyptian LATIFA’s awarded song " Habibi Ma Trouhsh Be'ed" and Faramarz Assef's "Vaay Vaay" is a rip off of the song "ouf ouf".

oh ok thanks for the input.

i heard something very close to mohsen namjoo's jabre joghrafiyayi and i asked someone they told me its a song by nirvana called the man who sold the world

now i have only heard the unofficial version of the song so i dont know what it says on the album cover!

me neither, he had several covers and influence in Toranj as well, however all credited for!

Nelly Furtado - Say it right

Keep this song in mind and see if it will ring the bell in about 3-5 months time! :hush:

:)) :)) :)) :))

lol we should be betting on whether there will be credit or not! or maybe "inspired by some unknown song"! :haha:

I doubt there will be such gestures bro, though not the entire song represents the original! :;):

P jan ye soal :

agar yek singer irooni bekhad masalan ye ahang turkish/greek or etc ro bekhuneh beh farsi,mireh ejazeh migireh ya hamintori bedune ejazeh mikhuneh ?

lol moshkel hamine dige, ke nemigire! ejaze jaaye khodesh, moshkel ine ke bishtarha migan khodemoon aslan sakhtim ya inke "elham-gerefte" mibashad, dar hali ke ahango ghelefti bazsazi kardeand! alan chand companye maroof agente irani gerefteand va donbale in masael hastand! ba man ham dar tamas boodeand.

Hala Eu-Co az 1 june 2009 law ro dar France,Spain ejra mikoneh va az 1 Sept for the rest of the europe ...

In yani agar masalan shohreh yek song greek ro bedune ejazeh bedozdeh, that greek singer rahat shekayat mikoneh va tartibe shohreh dadeh misheh !

Aberuye adam dozd bayad rikhteh besheh .

P jan mamnun .

Deniz Seki - Dile Kolay

lol, hala tork ha ham ahang midozdand .. i guess que bichare faramarz ruhesh khabar nadareh, ha ?!

lol oon mantaghe hame moshallah moshallah "honarmand" tashrif darand!Lol

ummm ... mano begu keh fekr mikar dam ina original hastan :D .

LOL she ruined the song, horrible and outdated arrangement and soulless vocal!

Baraobax - Beverly Hills [3:36] - WAG <--- Ino az Juanes - La Camisa Negra dozdidan bad jur :rolleyes::damn: ;D .