Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Report Song Rip-Offs!!!

Alright, as you guys might know, one thing I mainly attend to in my music reviews is ”moch-giri”! to expose Iranian rip-offs and plagiaries of other Iranian songs and also foreign songs! But sometimes there are some cases that I cant put my finger on simply since I have not heard the originals! Now many readers email me and report to me already but if you too -dear member- already know any rip-off or happen to come across one in the future please do inform me and others by reporting it in either this thread or email me at pourya@bia2.com ! Thank you in advance! Hopefully these exposes will drive the Iranian industry towards a more ethically correct industry!

LOL,

Rather a great Idea!

We got way too many pirates nowadays! :haha:

lol yeah i just found the hendi original to masour's zendegi!lol :haha:

and also mehrshads khaliband is a rip off! :damn:

That khali band I always thought must be another art of dozdaane daryaayee! :haha:

chandta az shadmher aghilli agha ham rip off as notis hast. i know just off one album he ripped two of his songs. :)))

far out. loooool

OH DEAR.

now that you say that, im going to get some one that should know to listen to it. !!!!!

also you should put up a list of shadmehrs ripoffs and the original artists. and even a link so people can listen to it. loool

lol it rather pathetic when you think about that most of these "top persian artists" manage to have rip off songs.

Sarab sung by Nooshafarin (music Shamaizadeh) is really the music of Mordab (music by Shamaizadeh) but played in a different key!! and with different lyrics.

Koochooloo by Aref is really a traditional Israeli song!

Bro!

Today, I was watching Toofan's song with one of my friends (Talking of how cute and pretty that girl in the video is), then he told me that this song is an old Indian song, something like 620...!!!????

:damn:

If you want to watch the video here is a link:

http://www.2kaf.com/music.php

LOL, thanx 2 Solati family and Toofan, for their endless efforts in Hi jacking other countries' hits! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

lol more or less all LA-artists have a soiled hand when it comes to this, but some like the Solatis are so blatant that it is outrageous!

Viguen - "Daastan-e yek eshgh"

is simply "Historia de Un Amor" by 1940's New York and Mexico based "El trio los Panchos"

Woman by Andy

is Woman by Spains Barrabas (fron 1973)

Viguen - "Daastan-e yek eshgh"

is simply "Historia de Un Amor" by 1940's New York and Mexico based "El trio los Panchos"

har do ta ro mishnasam ! vali shoma keh español baladi,bayad deghat koni bebini har koodoomeh in khanandeh ha sherashoon beh ham mikhoran ya nah !

baraaye rip-off kaafie ke ahango baradshte bashand! ehtiyaji be sheresh nist, chera ke kamtar shero copy mikonan!