Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

I JUST BOUGHT ...

ended up being $60 !!

this is it..

Patrol_Jkt_Breen.jpg

Finally managed to steer away from Blackberry and just got a HTC Evo and loving it! :punk:

iphone4 would have been my #1 choice, however at&t has the iphone exclusivity and their reception sucks big time, so despite my deep love for macs I had to go with HTC

Pedram jaan,

How do you like those beats headphones? If I am not mistaken one of my friends recently was praising its clarity and crystal clear quality, do you get the low ends in good quality sound as well?

1290361715_140085079_6-CALcADOS-E-BOTAS-PARA-MOTOCICLISTAS-Brasil-1290361715.jpg

:wub:

Pedram jaan,

How do you like those beats headphones? If I am not mistaken one of my friends recently was praising its clarity and crystal clear quality, do you get the low ends in good quality sound as well?

Keano jan, I was very sceptical at first and considered them an extortionate fashion accessory, but after sampling a friend's set i was SOLD! I already have some great Bowers and Wilkins P5(see below) headphones, which are particularly good with handling high ends and are brilliant with the more ambient and nuance-rich music. The Beat's are excellent with low-end bass and clarity, they replicate the bass and add to it without distorting it or damaging the source. Perfect for hip-hop, dance and electronic music. They are still good with high-end stuff but not as good as the Bowers and Wilkins P5, which i also highly recommend.

B680A28227B7D695E4E95DDEE66ED.jpg

• Like 1

No, I still find it really irritating to browse and use the net on such tiny minimalistic thing let alone read and type in social networks and forums with it. I prefer computers, I use the phone for other stuff.

australian raspberries i can honestly say they taste like sh!t compared to american rasp....

In recent years I have started a growing collection of original art from my favorite artists, this morning when I woke up I had the chance to buy an extremely rare and sought after original drawing by the Watchmen original artist Dave Gibbons! What a start to the weekend! :D

post-5-0-62846500-1380895403_thumb.jpg